Votes: 12 6.0%
  • I identify as bisexual - no preference

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Other - I am posting my response below

Votes: 39 19.5%

• Total voters

Mariposa

Bluelight Crew
This thread is for the guys, obviously. I'm posting it in response to the seemingly common assumption that all gay/bisexual/bi-curious men enjoy anal sex.

So, guys who like guys: do you also like anal? In the interest in not creating a billion confusing poll options, please respond as you'd like indicating if you prefer to give, receive, or are open to both.

Gay, enjoy both...

only thing is you left out straighties who like it in the bum.

Lmdub said:
Gay, enjoy both...

only thing is you left out straighties who like it in the bum.

I intentionally left out straight people, as this poll is directed toward males who engage in sexual activity with males.

420: Now you know why women, who are married to gay men won't tolorate them 'cause they prefer asses to pussy's -- they have NO energy for you!

Lmdub said:
Gay, enjoy both...

Only thing is you left out straighties who like it in the bum.

No, if you're "straight" and you enjoy anal sex then you're "bi and enjoy anal sex" (see OP).

Wonder if you'd like to try a post op trannie? Butt I think my BF prefers fucking pre OPs in the bum. Next time I call him I'll ask and report it here.

(If this thread is still alive.)

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
No, if you're "straight" and you enjoy anal sex then you're "bi and enjoy anal sex" (see OP).

What a load of complete and utter twaddle.

Grow up.

I am one who would say I dont enjoy it but I would also say I dont dislike it.......... I will do it because Im all about pleasing my mate and it doesnt hurt me. And boy does he enjoy it.

Its probably doubtful i would ever allow anyone else to though.

As for being on top..........I can take it or leave it as well..........It doesnt fuss me at all.

I identify as bisexual, but I've never had anal sex.

I would probably be open to it someday, maybe...

I'm a bisexual male and I've done anal sex in the form of fingers and toys, and sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes it's just uncomfortable and I really have to be in the right mood for it and it can be hard to relax. Sometimes I crave it and sometimes it's the last thing I want to do.

This being said I think I'm a lot more into masturbatory/oral sex (including kissing)

I enjoy giving. I don't really like receiving.

People are different, and as with pretty much anything to do with humans, there is not a definitive, EVERYBODY likes something. It just doesn't happen.

CB.

PriestTheyCalledHim said:
I'm a bisexual male and I've done anal sex in the form of fingers and toys, and sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes it's just uncomfortable and I really have to be in the right mood for it and it can be hard to relax. Sometimes I crave it and sometimes it's the last thing I want to do.

This being said I think I'm a lot more into masturbatory/oral sex (including kissing)

Likewise...

PriestTheyCalledHim said:

Now your talkin my language.

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
MazDan basically covered it, but yeah, you're full of shit with this statement.

A straight man who enjoys being fucked is no more gay than a gay man who enjoys fucking is straight. A woman with a strap-on is not the same as a man.

For someone who has been exposed to such different types of sexual experience, you're a very close-minded person, eh... :\

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
QUOTE]

You're not too bright, are you....

Many straight men enjoy having a woman play with their asses (a few may not admit it..haha).

They (THE MAN) who like to be finger f**ked, play with anal beads, have their ass eaten out, etc....BY A WOMAN are straight. This DOES NOT make them bi-sexual..it makes them HETEROSEXUAL. 8(

Last edited:
mariposa420 said:
I intentionally left out straight people, as this poll is directed toward males who engage in sexual activity with males.

My bad.

To elaborate to my original post, i perfer anal... top or bottom doesn't matter, but i also enjoy giving oral but i don't really enjoy getting oral. I am a bit of an odd ball. Hand service is always good as well, even more so when your on bottom at the same time.

Mazdan beat me to it :)

I picked "no pereference" I don't particularly crave anal, but if it would please someone I care about, then by all means!

^^Haha, YES, GO BUTTSEX!

ahhhright i'm not gay and don't enjoy the sensual touch of another male so i'll be on my way but i found that amusing.

Heh had to take a look at this thread after seeing it in RP ~ what's all the fuss about ~ except goddess LSD-XTC wanting to impose her own parameters on the poll ~ who gives a fuck ? Anal or otherwise ?