Votes: 12 6.0%
  • I identify as bisexual - no preference

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Other - I am posting my response below

Votes: 39 19.5%

• Total voters
Chaos Butterfly said:
^^

GOD hates ignorant and intolerant people.

Read the bible...

god does NOT hate anyone, he LOVES everyone. he donounces the SIN, not the sinner.

read YOUR bible. but i doubt if you have one. anyway, youd be to busy providing yourself with a life as a b.l. officianado.

^^

You are right. I don't have a bible... I'm not a christian and I don't believe in the big man in the sky...

However I tend to respond to bigoted useless posts in a similar manner ;) It's a poor mans attempt at irony.

Now if I could be paid to be a bl officianado (sp?) then that'd be tops... but I'm sure I'd have to up my post rate by a heap and start posting useless crap in heaps of other forums... but I'm quite happy with the current way that my life is going.

Enough about me... lets get on with the butt-sex!!

CB ;)

loveremovalmachine said:
troll quote snipped

Relax noob.........I suggest that before you jump in the river that you check whats in there first..........Chaos Butterfly is one of the most respected posters here at BL and if you take the time to learn who is who then you just may have a friend in need when your flailing about in the BL river.

Now if you just happen to be having a half assed attempt at knocking gays then please let me know cos Im a ready for a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would give butt sex another try with Rafael Nadal.

that is all i want to say :)

To the trolls:

Don't pull this nonsense in SLR.

To our regulars who we adore:

Please don't quote the trolls as we have to then edit the quote out of your posts. <3

Thank you :)

NewName said:
A few years ago, I was in a MMF threesome, and both of us men were bi. We had some really wild nights together. But I got to say the biggest turn on for all of us was when we DP'd her- that was incredibly HOT for all of us and caused all 3 of us to cum within minutes.

If I were a woman, I would do that in a heartbeat.

Being a bi-male, I am envious of women that get to experience DP.

The BF called me last night and said one of his HOT, bi friends and a pre-op TS had a three way with the young lady (I think he watched). I'm gonna see him tonight and ask for details. I also told him that there's worse karma for being a motherf'er 'cause her children are wondering where she is -- especially at night.

(BTW, she's not staying at his house but has her kids with her at her sister's house. The BF is helping her find a job during the day and probably having fun with her too. I think the motherf'ing karma is okay during the day because her kids imagine she's looking for work and I told him I didn't mind if he has sex with her.)

Peace, Love & :)
Raquel!

i think it is interesting that more bi guys enjoy anal sex than those who identify exclusively as gay.

i am not sure why. i just do :)

Because I'm bored as shit and never go anywhere-LOL

I found this to be appropriate for this thread:

gaylube.jpg

^ Cyanide and Happiness!! Whoever thought up that name is genious =D

As you commanded mistress 1

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
You don't "impose parameters on the poll" unless you're the one making the poll.

"Who gives a fuck?" Ask the person who made the poll.

Hint: She'll say she was curious as to what men do with men.

I'm sure at one point in your life you were curious as to what women do with women?

How many women strap on analy with other women ?

Do I have to answer all these questions ?

Mariposa my love do you give a fuck ?;)

Are you curious as regards male honosexuality?

Yeah I was and still am interseted to a certaibn degree dependent upon the position of the planets and the Aurora cycle !

Good question (parameters again "sighs") percwntage or numbers actual ~ I'd guess about 16% !

Now then goddess XTC LSD you are a grade A certifiable lunatic ~ as such you are emininetly suited to post in TDS ~ come up and see make me smile !

Chaos Butterfly said:
^^

GOD hates ignorant and intolerant people.

Read the bible...

Let he who is without sin cast etcetera ! Yep gets judgemental bastards everytime !

i'll sate your curiosity, Zophen!!!

You are my favouritest insane person on Bluelight!!:D

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
No, if you're "straight" and you enjoy anal sex then you're "bi and enjoy anal sex" (see OP).

Wonder if you'd like to try a post op trannie? Butt I think my BF prefers fucking pre OPs in the bum. Next time I call him I'll ask and report it here.

(If this thread is still alive.)

No, it'd be possible to be straight and enjoy anal sex - have your GF use fingers/toys/strap-ons. Simply enjoying anal stimulation does not determine your sexuality.

If enjoying anal stimulation = making you gay, I have a few gay friends that wouldn't be gay. I have a few friends who dont enjoy anal sex (bottom or top), but still identify as being gay.

That being said - gay, enjoy anal sex. Generally speaking - if I'm in a relationship, I tend to prefer topping. If I'm just hooking up, I seem to prefer bottoming. Seems as if the type of people I'm attracted to for relationships, and the kind I'm attracted to for just fooling around are different. So, I guess I'd say I'm a versatile top.

mariposa420 said:
To the trolls:

Don't pull this nonsense in SLR.

To our regulars who we adore:

Please don't quote the trolls as we have to then edit the quote out of your posts. <3

Thank you :)

trolls = anyone who doesnt go along with the beleifs of the mods and or whats popular at the time.

regulars that we adore = people who agree with the beleifs of the mods and whats popular at the time.

what a wank. yep, its my ambition to be a respected poster on b.l. 8) 8(

what, are you people on drugs ?

by the way, eternity is a long time to spend in hell. :p laugh all you will...

I had this one girl I took to my house at 3:00am after a long night of dancing and drinking. She told me she was hungry so the only place open was a hambuger joint. She had a hamburger with onions and I had coffee.

We then went back to my house and sterted to have sex when she asked me to hit it from behind.(ass) I was cool with it so I bent her over and started. Once I was done I seen a chunk of shit at the head of my dick with one onion ontop :( since then I stay away from the back door.

RockWell said:
I had this one girl I took to my house at 3:00am after a long night of dancing and drinking. She told me she was hungry so the only place open was a hambuger joint. She had a hamburger with onions and I had coffee.

We then went back to my house and sterted to have sex when she asked me to hit it from behind.(ass) I was cool with it so I bent her over and started. Once I was done I seen a chunk of shit at the head of my dick with one onion ontop :( since then I stay away from the back door.

O.K....you opened the door..

This happened one time when I was having gay anal sex ( as a top).

After a night of drinking, We went home together. I asked the gentleman if he was clean and prepared. He said "yes". I started the task at hand. After a few thrusts I noticed something wasn't right. I took my dick out of his ass and there was shit all over it (this was pre-condom days). I lost it .....it was sickening. The gentleman panicked and sprayed cologne all over the sheets and bed. I then smelled the cologne and the shit together and I lost my cookies all over the floor. It was the worst scent I ever smelled.

Ever since this experience, I have an aversion to cologne and anal sex. :(

sciencedj said:
O.K....you opened the door..

This happened one time when I was having gay anal sex ( as a top).

After a night of drinking, We went home together. I asked the gentleman if he was clean and prepared. He said "yes". I started the task at hand. After a few thrusts I noticed something wasn't right. I took my dick out of his ass and there was shit all over it (this was pre-condom days). I lost it .....it was sickening. The gentleman panicked and sprayed cologne all over the sheets and bed. I then smelled the cologne and the shit together and I lost my cookies all over the floor. It was the worst scent I ever smelled.

Ever since this experience, I have an aversion to cologne and anal sex. :(

I feel sick reading your post 8o 8( %)

Hi

I think anal sex is absolutely awesome. I like love with both men and women and gender uncertain people. I am by preference passive, and my gender is mixed.
As for the gay/straight argument here I think the real test for men of gay/straight/bi is whether he is capable of falling in love with a man, woman, or with both.