• I identify as bisexual and I do not enjoy anal sex

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • I identify as bisexual - no preference

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Other - I am posting my response below

Votes: 39 19.5%

• Total voters
MazDan said:
What a load of complete and utter twaddle.

You don't have to be gay or have more than one buddy who likes it in the bum to be "bi-sexual," so if we need to add another question to the survey:

* Are you straight and afraid to admit that you're "bi-sexual" and like fucking your buddy/buddies in the bum?

Raz said:
MazDan basically covered it, but yeah, you're full of shit with this statement.

Potty Mouth!

A straight man who enjoys being fucked is no more gay than a gay man who enjoys fucking is straight. A woman with a strap-on is not the same as a man.

Duh, it's NOT about being gay is't about men having sex with a man/men AND women.

For someone who has been exposed to such different types of sexual experience, you're a very close-minded person, eh... :

Yeah, there's certain things that are "closed" to me, that I cannot accept; liars, or ppl that are NOT open-minded and honest.

Open minded as in discussing the Holohoax or "What are we fighting for" in Iraq! (As you may know, I'm a grad student of the Holohoax.)

If two guys want to have sex in their bed that's okay with me -- as long as I don't have to sleep in it.

I'm open to double penetration too.

I'd like to have a three way either way as long as the guys fucked me instead of each other. . . well as long as I got my exercise but after that I wouldn't want to sleep in their dirty bed.

If either want's to cum in the other's mouth (a BF never cums with me), that's cool as long I got my exercise.

I haven't felt like having sex with anyone lately.

I'd rather have sex with four guys, than girls -- as long as I was the center of attention.

I don't want a man to screw anyone in the bum in the same bed as me.

If the man gives/gets screwed he'd have to change the sheets before I slept in his bed again.

\

Bye, bi!

sciencedj said:
GoddessLSD-XTC said:
No, if you're "straight" and you enjoy anal sex then you're "bi and enjoy anal sex" (see OP).
QUOTE]

You're not too bright, are you....

Many straight men enjoy having a woman play with their asses (a few may not admit it..haha).

They (THE MAN) who like to be finger f**ked, play with anal beads, have their ass eaten out, etc....BY A WOMAN are straight. This DOES NOT make them bi-sexual..it makes them HETEROSEXUAL. 8(

You're taking my sentence out of context or you don't know how to read: "Straight" was in quotation marks 'cause the person I responded to was bi-sexual but thought he was "straight."

We need to add another two questions to the survey:

* Are you heterosexual and enjoy giving anal sex (hard to imagine a woman enjoying it)?
* Are you heterosexual and enjoy getting anal sex (hard to magine a woman enjoying it?

If you have sex with a man or woman you're "bi-sexual, AC/DC"
If you have sex the same sex you're "homo-sexual, gay, queer."
If you have sex with the opposite sex (only) you're "heterosexual, straight."

Last edited:
zophen said:
Heh had to take a look at this thread after seeing it in RP ~ what's all the fuss about ~ except goddess LSD-XTC wanting to impose her own parameters on the poll ~ who gives a fuck ? Anal or otherwise ?

You don't "impose parameters on the poll" unless you're the one making the poll.

"Who gives a fuck?" Ask the person who made the poll.

Hint: She'll say she was curious as to what men do with men.

I'm sure at one point in your life you were curious as to what women do with women?

How many women strap on analy with other women ?

Last edited:
Goddesss...........seriously, half of what you write makes absolutely no sense at all and the other half is just dribble.

Why do you have to post so many posts in a row all making no sense at all.

Please can u just post your opinion and leave it at that or address everyone in one post or something.........I have never put anyone on ignore but geez ur coming close.

butt sex hurties :)

If anything, i would get off more on the psychological thrill of being fucked. However, when it actually happens, i find myself begging my partner to hurry up and cum. haha.

I guess that makes me a giver!

im not of either sexual persuasion. hetero 100%. however, i LOVE to be fucked by my g/f with her strap on.=D and fingered and licked and...

MazDan said:
Goddesss...........seriously, half of what you write makes absolutely no sense at all and the other half is just dribble.

Why do you have to post so many posts in a row all making no sense at all.

Please can u just post your opinion and leave it at that or address everyone in one post or something.........I have never put anyone on ignore but geez ur coming close.

If you put me on ignore, you're ignorant!

Yes, I could put it all in one post but why does THAT matter?! It's much easier for you to skip my posts than it is for me to put it all into one. At least that's my opinion and it's getting too late for me to think about it now. It's 10pm and I have to make a Motion for Default Judgment, and a Judgement and be in Court tomorrow, 60 miles away at 10AM! If it all works out I'll have more than $100,000 worth of property and I'm gonna celebrate with a BF. Moreover, I have to take a shower too.

^ but it does!

All my friends seem to enjoy it, and tell me i have just had bad experiences with it, but really, how many bad experiences can you have ? :\

I don't know- i always just find myself telling them to hurry up "yeah, yeah you are really hot...please cum" type stuff. Certainly, i have never actually found it pleasant - bearable maybe, but not enjoyable.

Maybe i should just keep on at it ;)

I'm Bi... and I thoroughly enjoy being fucked in the ass, and can handle quite large cocks/dildo's. I also love fucking women in the ass- nothing like it in the world! But I go limp at the prospect of fucking a guy in the ass (yuck!). How hypocritical of me :p

Over the years I've developed a bit of a technique for accepting it in the ass. After plenty of foreplay, have your lover very slowly push it (cock, dildo, vibrator, etc...) push it in just to the point that it finally "breaks thru", then immediatly pull it all the way out. Wait a minute or so- the pain subsides and the muscles relax a bit. Now they push in again. And as before, the instant the tip gets thru, pull it back out immediately. You will have experienced much less pain this time, and the muscles will relax the instant it is pulled out. On the third try, my muscles are totally relaxed and it just slides in with no pain at all. At that point, my lover can pound the shit out of me and I'll love it, and will easily have multiple prostate orgasms (which are quite different than normal male orgasms).

I have tried this technique on women, and have had complete success each time-- by "complete success", I mean that not only was I able to penetrate a reluctant ass, and not only did the woman ultimately enjoy it, but she reached orgasm multiple times.

MR Candyslut said:
^ but it does!

All my friends seem to enjoy it, and tell me i have just had bad experiences with it, but really, how many bad experiences can you have ? :\

I don't know- i always just find myself telling them to hurry up "yeah, yeah you are really hot...please cum" type stuff. Certainly, i have never actually found it pleasant - bearable maybe, but not enjoyable.

Maybe i should just keep on at it ;)

Yep I'm exactly the same... I just feel uncomfortable.

The idea turns me on... but the physical reality just doesn't do it for me.

CB.

I was the same when it came to butt sex. It used to hurties waaaaaay too much. But I decided to try and get over that, especially because it partially contributed to the end of a relationship. Now, I lurve butt sex, both giving and receiving. ;)

homophobic comment removed -mariposa

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to remove the troll's comment above so I had to remove the quote of it here too - Mariposa

GOD hates buttfuckers too, if you're going purely by the Bible. After all, it is sodomy and sodomy is a sin. 8o OMG you're going to hell!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to understand this BFing thing now. I never realized there was a prostate orgasm until now. Now I'm certain I will try DP if the opportunities ever arise.

BTW, I spent last night with a BF. We didn't have sex but talked/cuddled and he described the girl half his age he is going to have sex with for three days. I may even get to meet her and she sounds sweeeet & purrfect (she's half our age and is trying to make a life for herself working as a Nurse Assistant), only problem is: she has two toddlers. We were even imagining being a threesome (I'm bi -- have more passion for women). I'd like the experience of raising kids since I dont have any of my own.

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
I'm beginning to understand this BFing thing now. I never realized there was a prostate orgasm until now. Now I'm certain I will try DP if the opportunities ever arise.

A few years ago, I was in a MMF threesome, and both of us men were bi. We had some really wild nights together. But I got to say the biggest turn on for all of us was when we DP'd her- that was incredibly HOT for all of us and caused all 3 of us to cum within minutes.

If I were a woman, I would do that in a heartbeat.

Being a bi-male, I am envious of women that get to experience DP.

NewName said:
A few years ago, I was in a MMF threesome, and both of us men were bi. We had some really wild nights together. But I got to say the biggest turn on for all of us was when we DP'd her- that was incredibly HOT for all of us and caused all 3 of us to cum within minutes.

If I were a woman, I would do that in a heartbeat.

Being a bi-male, I am envious of women that get to experience DP.
Guys can DP too, take two cocks in their ass or their mouth.

jgoshow said:
troll quote snipped

Yay! I love it when people tell me this. It makes me giggle (is this dude being ironic??).

I hate threesomes, btw. I find them quite...humiliating. Quite unhot. It constantly surprises me the level of ungayness I have when it comes to sex.