• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam to diazepam conversion

This is the Quote i should have picked: Same song Nas: "Let there Be Light"*
Quote:

"
[Chorus: Tre Williams]
As I walk through the shadow of death
I know that I ain't got much time left
And they don't really wanna see the good in me
Ain't satisfied until they see the fool in me
"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam (insert violation here) !!

Any way i went to work this morning 09:20 - (450mg bupropion / 1mg clonazepam @08:00) - 3 hours work - now 15:38 - And i am as high as a MF'er (i Know from my Trip in my car home - hahahahahaaaaaa ! - i amused my-self lets say !) - I got rest of day off !! - But still got 2 10mg doses diazepam !! - Damn i want clonazepam !!

Anyway - i may post later !!

Hope you had a good day today P.A. !!

*lyrics got from:
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/naslyrics/lettherebelightlyrics.html

Now i will go make a fool out of myself !!! - Maybe - lets see ???

Poll:
1 - make a fool of myself !!
2 - take it easy !!

For me opposites are different and the same - at the same (or different) moment(s) in time !!! - I dont mind either-way !!

Last edited:
Well the auditory hallucinations i had consisted of basically just banging noises and things like that. It reminded me of the time when i was really young and stupid enough to try and get high from dimenhydrinate. Though it wasn't that bad.

It was those kinds of noises except i knew the noises where not real. Also there where no voices or any chatter at all just banging noises.

I dont know it could have been just lack of sleep maybe or my mania getting worse. Im not on any mood stabilizers now or any anti-psychotics so it will no doubt get worse. They say if you leave it untreated that it can get worse and will be harder to treat.

The only problem is i cant get into see another shrink for about 7 months thanks to canadas wonderful mental health system. So i will have to deal with a GP and i know he will put me back on the seroquel which was working fine before. I might give lithium a try as well.

Lithium from what i have read - Ie Wiki : Quote:
"
Medical Use
Main article: Lithium pharmacology
Lithium salts such as lithium carbonate (Li2CO3), lithium citrate, and lithium orotate are mood stabilizers. They are used in the treatment of bipolar disorder, since unlike most other mood altering drugs, they counteract both mania and depression. Lithium can also be used to augment other antidepressant drugs. It is also sometimes prescribed as a preventive treatment for migraine disease and cluster headaches.
"
seems to be very beneficial - from the very little that i have read together with
Seroquel or (Quetiapine) is an (Quote:Wiki )

"Antipsychotic are also referred to as neuroleptic drugs, or simply neuroleptics. The word neuroleptic is derived from Greek; neuro refers to the nerves and lept means "to take hold of". Thus the word means "taking hold of one's nerves".

I believe that "You" believe you need this - But what i dont understand is why "you are not on them !!" - and how they could take you off them. It should be done slowly and analysing the results to your health on every decrease of dosage!

I believe u may need this - today after my wild foolish ride in my car - i immediatelly took my Olanzapine and amitriptyline! 22:00 - the earliest time in months!! - Also every night before i take my Olanzapine and amitriptyline i look in the bathroom mirror and see my quite - to moderately dilated pupils - so i believe i may be in a good place !

Hey in my foolish opinion - go for broke and take no prisoners - Get your seroquel and lithium asap - But i have a feeling - you may turn (if on a highly likely, high dose) become what i was - a walking "zombie" -

OK - No mania would really really help u ! - But think of the cost during waking hours - of low (to very low) dopamine levels !

So go for broke and get evidence of a drug u have used and enjoyed and you believe might help u during your waking hours !! Then find the closet antideppresant or / type of drug which you have a chance of getting a prescription for (ie: upper) !! - If it helps all well and good if it does not - u stop taking it - saying it gives u nasea or such - then try another !!

This perhaps in the case if your lithium does not anti deppress you enough - when it is most important !! - Your 9:00 - 21:00 !!

Or

Also in my foolish opinion - to be a zombie - be a happy one - and get prescribed some good "downers" - be a prescription "stoner"(downer) - but go for broke !! i think !!

Also when u get on many prescriptions - it becomes easier to get them changed to some degree - so your specific cocktail - may be 5 drugs - rather than just 2 or 3 with clonazepam or 4 with bupropion.

Also if you go for broke - and reach rock hard bottom - there is only one place u can go - P.A. - and that is up !

Have no worries - and avoid foolish thoughts - or sounds - the mind can twist a simple overheard conversation in my case - into a stress causing - Direct insult !! - But hey i am a fool and a hero (in my mind) at the same time.

Further-more i like people to see the worst in me - because if they do - and still have the ability to be respectful - kind - laugh - or fall in love with me - then i know - within moderation - i can do no wrong !!

To be bad - be Nasty !
To be good / normal - be Classy !

Last edited:
But i dont really know - perhaps a moderator - or scholar may intervene and give his opinion. This is probably better than following my advice.

Also i would add - as main topic of thread - Since i upped my clonazepam dose - I am having really vivid dreams - and feel like a mother fu*ker upon waking - usually when i go to bed to sleep - i cannot wait to wake up !!

Even if my day is boring and exiting at the same time as fu*k !!

^ yo psychobone, thanks for contributing immensely to this thread. based on what you're saying about bupropion, I'm thinking about asking my doc to try it, whenever I see him next.

Just out of curiosity, where are you from/located? Did I see you use pounds earlier? I don't know, do they use that money anywhere other than the UK?

Peace

Lets just say we use British pounds and local currency interchangebaly!!

And we are GMT+1 within europe !! - Id prefer to not say!!

Today - at 08:00 i had 1mg clonazepam on waking / 450mg Bupropion and then went to work - All went fine - i was focused and chatty - work is really relaxed !!

I checked my pupils and they seemed fine - i felt fine and relaxed and steady!! I had to take a car ride as a favour - and occationally i could not tell in my car mirror - i have brown eyes if i was high (for me my pupils tells the story in these cases) !!

Finnished work at around noon - and came home to get changed - eat some weetabix and a ba-nana (cannot spell and sounds funny cause : slightly more confused and sporadic dyslexia (memory loss) as i am changing to clonazepam) - my thermometer in my car was in 29.5 degrees - Wow !

......So around 13:00 came home - had a 10mg dose of diazepam and left house (before i would spend all day on the road - blasting explicit content lyrics from my car speakers) -

but i wanted some company - so i went to a relations house (she is my god-mother 60+ years - but she is in great shape - and really coooooooool) anyway - had another banana and a small apple - a glass of water and a tea - had a smoke (King Edward Specials) - About 2 hours with her - chatting and just hanging out !! I like and appreciate her company - and vise-versa !!

Before leaving my pupils were normal !! - I was relaxed - but still chatty - i even felt tired - and yawned - while there !!

Came home feeling "like a mother fuc**r" (like i say) 45min to get here - cause here we usually spin / ride in car - then go somewhere if we have nothing to do !! - walked 4 min to my house - as if i had, had 2 beers (prob clonazepam and diazepam) !!

Checked my pupils immediatelly at home - half (perhaps slightly less) my eye (pupil) black - so moderately dilated !!

I dont know the exact reason why - but i do know that when i took amphetamine (i would have the time of my life) and pupils were even bigger !! - And when i was on LSD (Trips) they were almost black !!

So during my good (caution - could also be bad) altered states my pupils would tell its story !!

I know it is the bupropion - If i would not be taking it : the "atypical antipsychotic" - Olanzapine 10mg at night would have me down / depressed / zombiefied all day !! As it did / has done in the past 2 years !!

Note: Psychiatrist will "according to there "book"" tell u they are not compatible - so i took case studies and anything i could which proved they had been used together and the results were: Anti depessant / Anorectic / and a Nicotine Antagonist !! - And basically all beneficial in all cases - however small the case study !!

I believe as Bupropion - is a "dopamine reuptake inhibitor" .........

see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_reuptake_inhibitors

Quote Wiki: Dopamine
" Motivation and pleasure:
Dopamine is commonly associated with the pleasure system of the brain, providing feelings of enjoyment and reinforcement to motivate a person proactively to perform certain activities."

Quote Wiki:
"Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors .... are compounds that inhibit the reuptake of extracellular dopamine back into the presynaptic cell by blocking the cell membrane-spanning dopamine transporter.[citation needed] This usually results in an elevated extracellular dopamine level."

So we know from some illegal "upper" / euphoric drugs - elevated dopamine is usually a "large"(dont quote me on this!) part of the high feeling !!!!!

........ ill continue in next post when i am sure this one makes sence :) !! ....

Last edited:
...... anyway johanneschimpo - i basically asked my Private / Friendly / Knowledgable / Concerned GP to prescribe it for me - Basically i took for 1 month before visiting my "Psychiatrist" (Psy) - And he asked me do you feel good with / on it !!

I said "it change my life" / "Yes !!!!"

So he prescribed me the 300mg (edit: this was over 2 1/2 months ago - cause i had to see him in 3 months - comming up soon - Also could take this long to get to the point of enjoying it!! - I also think the clonazepam is helping) i was on then !! I then got my GP to "max me" to 450mg - and now i need my "Psy" to sign it off so i can get for free !! - But i think he will - i got GP Note on my Beneficial changes - and my mother will vouch for that !!

Also before Bupropion i would smoke double what i do now - That is how starved my "brain / CNS (Central Nervous System) / Body" Was (probably from dopamine)!!

(Then i also go to get the clonazepam which i already taking from my GP!!)

Sooooooooooooooooooooo my friend !!!! - That is my story !!!! Till today (very important - cause i know all this can change in a mili-sec ) !!

I believe I have not told you anything u did not already know - Just a personal account of my usage with it !!

And basically i am felling now writing this message really chilled - about to take final 10mg diazepam before going for a spin in my car !! - And i am looking forward to it - My outlook on life is really positive now !!

Anyway - my bad side effects:

I am not sure if before or since (but i am fairly sure ... since) - Very dry mouth !! (NOTE: Which the clonazepam's possible side effect - Yes in my case - is to cause excessive salivation - so they both balance out - more or less - but i am now much more confident of my breath !!
- Heck i never smell anyone - i dont like / know - or am close too - unless i like them or are attracted to them !!

And when i smoked - what i said i smoked above (thin to medium thick cigars) it would "cement to my mouth and i was very ............ * thinking of word ..... aware of the smell when i spoke to anyone - especially those outside my inner circle of friends !! - It would also make me anxious of close contact in that sence - unless i had some strong mints or gum before !!

secondly - before i was taking clonazepam - (i believe - truthfully not sure) ..... I would have bad butterflies in the stomach all day - quite uncomfortable and distracting !! - Perhaps tolerance or repeted usage (or clonazepam?) has reduse it or make me not realize it so much !! So it is hardly an issue now !!

Also it took a few days or weeks to begin to appreciate Bupropion (NOTE: for depression - not for smoking cessation - or you will only get it for a short term basis) - at first u expect (in my case) - some euphoria - but none comes - but as u get used to them - u begin to appreciate its benefits - which are very Real - And for me makes me feel very good at cirtain - perhaps stimulating times - and normal (chatty also) during the rest of the day !! And Really Positive !!

Hey hope u like post - got to Jet .......

Post Later .....

Last edited:
changing to clonazepam

well today i took 1mg clonazepam (clon) / 0.5mg clon then when i came home bored after 1-2hours took final 10mg diazepam (dia) - could have taken 15mg dia - but i want to see my combined reaction - to these to drugs - benzo's !!

I felt really good all day though bored as f*ck - ive spent the last 3 (prob 5 hours now) hours looking at antidepressants to see if i can get one more to take throughout the day ........ You know a legal amphetamine to get my mood in swing and completely erradicate my depression !! - But - most i would never get a prescription for - especially now - as i am on Bupropion 450mg !! - So ill make do with that !!

Anyway dudes and dudettes ....!!!!!

The clonazepam makes me a little introspective - which can lead to a bout of mild depression - but then something happens - ie i see a nice girl go by and get distracted - then i am fine again !!

As you know i had a clon - dia rage the other day and wrote my opinion about it - I now believe i was wrong !!

Under 'what i call safe environments' - the dia does not give me a rage - it actually really helps and even makes me feel the clon more - and like just now (psycological) - had a mild euphoria - amphetamine like (divided my 50 or so) - from the Bupropion / dia / clon mix !!

On tuesday i got to get my bupropion from 300 to 450 paid for and my clon to 4.5mg daily paid for !!

Also today a nice girl called who attendes a petrol station i visit about 25 times weekly - to piss - so i buy a diet coke - said to me she noticed i was more serious now - i said to her it was complicated and i may tell her another day !!

So after all my anti depressant research i Really Really believe all i need is to take my bupropion my clon - then get my GP to re prescribe me with my old diazepam once again to take with the clonazepam !!

I am almost cirtain i will be my old happy self - anti-anxiety and slightly "jaded" (affected - but positively) from the diazepam complement !!

This is the best solution i can see to combat my depressive issues that have arrisen since i stoped dia and slowly switched to clon.

Clon will control my body and thoughts from raging - actually i hardly hear my internal voice any more (in comparison to before - 90% decrease since on clon) - and i am sure the dia will keep me happy and slightly stoned !!

You know once a stoner always a stoner - and once an amphetamine fiend always a fiend - even if it does fu*k you up.........

And now - hahahaha - once a benzo fiend - Always a benzo fiend !!! - Dammmmmn

Peace - post soon !!

I've never seen someone posting as much posts (and very long ones) as you _psychoBone_, except tweakers (you don't use amphetamines, do you?)

""sorry"" jasoncrest - i appreciate all imput - But ive been zombified for 4 years on anti-psychotics - now i am on bupropion - it is like - what i was before bupropion - to the power of ten !!

PS hope this is short !! haaahaaaaa

Four days ago i was too aware on the clonazepam and low diazepam - and felt depressed - so i sprent 2 days looking for an anti-deppressant to combat this feeling. - After much research it hit me - dammmmn just take diazepam - i am always chatty and happy on it !!

can see this post for added info on that day if u want:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=5053291&postcount=30

Anyway......

Yesterday and today i experienced according to my GP withdrawal symptoms from increasing clonazepam (clon) and decreasing diazepam (dia) !!

It was terrible to say the least - aches everywhere - bloated eyeballs and face from sleeping and being awake at the same it - it seemed i did not sleep but i remember dreaming !!

Yesterday was Sunday - I immediatelly administered myself on my dia dose 12 days ago - 30mg daily - rest of day cool !! - I did this instintvely - Really no thought process !! - Just A knee jerk reaction !!

Today same withdrawal - no eye of face trouble but worse - skelletal pain !!

Saw him today - i did my research - withdrawal from valium alone from dose 30mg daily is done in 21 - 42 weeks - not 13 days i was scheduled !! - Id been on valium for over a year almost sure - i am really bad for dates !!

Now i got max dia (40mg) prescription as antidepressant to daytime clon effects - Just got to get my Psychiatrist to see my arguement too tomorow !!

*Breath - (enough for 1 post) Thx for listening !!

yours friendly and educated _psychoBone_

Last edited:
Don't forget that benzos, when they are used for long times (months/years) cause depression.

You are definitely addicted to benzos, and you take moderate to high doses daily.
Do you think you really need that much benzos for your anxiety?
Or is it to get high?

Anyway be careful. Try to take one benzo and only one, and do not switch to another every few months. Then try to stabilize your dose. And lower this dose slowly if you feel you can do it.

Being on high doses benzos for years makes a slave of you. Benzo addiction is hell. Quitting will be very hard. Always try to take no more than what you need.

And don't forget that Bupropion causes side-effects that look exactly like benzo withdrawal symptoms. (Insomnia, Agitation, Anxiety, Tremor, Nervousness, Irritability and many many more)

So every time you feel withdrawal, check the side-effects list of Bupropion here:
http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/wellbutrin_sr_ad.htm
and try to find what is caused by the Bupropion (you're on a high dose!) or what could be caused by the benzos.

Dear knowledgeable jasoncrest:

You know what - i dont think past tomorrow at this stage (or point in time) of my life - i have been a zombie for so long - That i am going for broke - in the feel good today and fu*k the consequences one week / month / year later stage !!

I believe i can quit diazepam if i want - But I would have a need (Neccesity) to replace it with something else !! - So for now i am sticking with what i know !!

Sory - i will now answer your kind questions.... below

I am definately addicted to benzos - In particular Nitrazepam - I need to hit the bed and sleep!!

I dont need to get high at all - i just need to be in control - If i am too aware - i get very anxious and depressed !! - So i do need the Benzo for relief - and control of body and mind - at the moment !!

I have also added every benzo one at a time - and being stable on one benzo before taking another !!

And at the moment i am fairly stable (finally) on my clonazepam dose - soon to be at 3mg daily !!

I can add that at this moment i am a very happy person and enjoy my medication - heck if not i would find a replacement - That is me - Now - In a nutshell !!

Thanks for your link !!

For me 2mg. of k-pin is equal to 10 mg. of Valium (both generic)
Though ive heard generic & Roche klonopin potency vary greatly

heck wArEhOuSePuNk - i was aware of discrepancies - but those are drastic and unacceptable to me and to the powers that be !!

BTW - "Fu*k the Police"*

*Hope no one is offended - just a joke !