wHOSE got the DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable. How the hell does one have the capacity to use a computer, maintain a relationship, raise children and not be able to deduce that a clear infidelity has taken place? :?

Last edited:
What I dont get is how a forum full of intelligent folk dont see this is a hoax.

Still funny shit though :)

Hey guys does 8====> ~~~ (.Y.) still frequent the site. Oddly enough, that avatar looks strangely familiar. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Words don't exist to properly convey how confusing this nonsense really is.

whats up! Im new here and love poppping pills! I like opiates best and benzos also ! Can anyone point me to forum or place where i can ge the down low on hydeocodone or xanaxx?

Hey guys does 8====> ~~~ (.Y.) still frequent the site. Oddly enough, that avatar looks strangely familiar. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

hey man:D

yeah, i is still in da HOUSE=D

i keep forgetting about this website but my IPHONE keeps telling me when i get a new reply, fukn sweet/ %)

hey "thouart_that", what's your problem dude?8o

hey new + bauer, how's it hangin bro's??? hehe

Remember, The nicer and cooler you are people will like you better. Plus half the people on this
thread can't understand a word you are typing. Welcome and good luck on the #1 site in the World!!!

WOW. just, WOW.

This has got to be the greatest. thread. evar.
I'm so glad those spammers bumped it, or I may not of ever discovered this fucking gem.

cumshot said:
reason the buffalos is extinct is cos i got all of the beef here hahaha =D

^ This seriously might be the best quote in the thread. I nearly dropped my bong I started laughing so hard. There's probably more flaws than there are words in that sentence.

Quality.

Okay so I was late for something once and was taking a dump when someone called me to come quick we are leaving and this was when I was literally pushing out a turd mid-way and it broke off so then half fell into the toilet and the other half went back in up my butt again and I wiped and left.