• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

prepping morphine sulphate for iv

The Real Fatman

Bluelighter
I've usually got a nice supply of 30mg ir morphine sulphate pills, I've got a pretty decent tolerance (usually eat 4 or 5 to catch a nice nod) and I know morphine sulphate is'n't very water soluble so I'd assume I'd need to turn it into a salt, and was wondering what the best/most easily available acid to use is. and before everyone goes telling me not to iv pills I do have micron filters and clean needles and syringes.

DONT DO IT!

It will cause irreversible kidney damage as soon as you do it.;)

not positive but i think you can just go ahead with the crush, add water, filter, and bang method with MSir man

Unless you have a GOOD filter (a micron filter) then their will always be a risk injecting pills. I would crush, filter & then plug.

haribo1 said:
Unless you have a GOOD filter (a micron filter) then their will always be a risk injecting pills. I would crush, filter & then plug.

Yea, Fartman- Your kidneys will REALLY be gone if you do that. I heard that you will need a transplant too.

Be very careful when injecting things directly into your blood stream fatman.

It bypasses all your bodies natural toxin filtering organs and you can die if you don't purify it right, or get a very bad infection.

Don't do it fatman.

P.S.

Getreal: Fatman, not fartman.

lurkerguy said:
P.S.
Getreal: Fatman, not fartman.
LMFAO!!!

LOL LOL

Oh, Fatman I'm so sorry......:(

Thanks for pointing that out Lurcherguy...=D (jk about the lurcher!)

getreal said:
Yea, Fartman- Your kidneys will REALLY be gone if you do that. I heard that you will need a transplant too.

I think the most likely medical outcome is DVT which is not to be laughed at. The clot can move to your lung or your brain or your heart. Whatever, it spells curtains if it happens. Stomach & anal canal filter out all the crap.

SSHHHHH.

Now Fatmans gonna 'think' I was just kidding and trying to keep him away from the shit.
think the most likely medical outcome is DVT which is not to be laughed at.

The crap in the pills CAN screw your organs as well, thats for sure, but it's not the single biggest risk.

Still Trolling you...

haribo1 said:
You think I'm kidding?

no, but getreal was kidding about the kidney comment, I have a micron filter so I'm not to worried about getting pill particles in my veins, infact the biggest risk in this is me enjoying it way too much, but I've got a pretty good handle on my use. I know my tolerance sounds a little high for someone thats got a good handle on their use but I like taking as big of a dose as my body can safely handle. stupid yes, but I get reall fuckin high on drugs.

No problem man.

Make sure the vinegar is totally evaporated before you inject it, and don't inject too much.

Seriously start with like 10mg.

Injecting morphine is 10 times more potent than eating it, because your liver normally blocks the majority of morphine out, but since your injecting it, it will go strait to your blood stream, liver be damned.

30mg could kill you.

Also, I am expecting a trip report! ;)

This is for science after all.

Stop posting stuff saying "Don't do it" or "it's not a good idea". This is harm reduction site, not an abstinence or NA site. It's also not what the poster is looking for.

UTFSE (Negrogresic).

The DVT is STILL a risk, like it or not, micron filter or not. I've seen people die so I know what it can do...

Hey are you the real fatman from overgrow? Sorry I cant coment on the morphine I sadly dont get acces to it much. If its oxy or hydro codone then i might be of some help. PM me if it is you though fatman from OG

I would use the fastandbulbous method for extracting the morphine from the pills.

About injecting 30mg, I dont know if that could kill you with the tolerance you have, I was doing less when I did my first shot (30mg m-eslon capsule) and I felt in heaven:)