• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Focalin

I was prescribed focalin and pretty much all of what you said is true except for it being similar to adderall. While it is a stimulant I find it way more similar to ritalin. It does give you a good high to a certain point but at that point you immediately start feeling like absolute shit. I felt very nauseous but i couldn't throw up and i had an overwhelming sense of restlessness and anxiety

I've been prescribed focalin xr for about a year and a half now. This is the extended release version of focalin designed to last for about 6-12 hours. Because of this it is not euphoric, however if you crush the beads it avoids the extended release mechanism and can be very euphoric, especially if you blow it. I wouldn't recommend taking it with adderall though as both medications increase your heart rate so too much can be dangerous

ive mixed it with concerta 54mg before, but like long after the dosage.. as for mixing adderrall together with it, thats dangerous. cuz i was getting severe heart palpitations and strange feelings in my left hand. i thought i was dying. but i was binging hard. xanax beer weed and concerta and focalin after hours. thank god im still alive. but focalin is shitty IME, only the first 5 mins rock but after that i could barely socialize and shit. its terrible recreationally in a social enviro

I took orally 2 20mg Focalin capsules and not feeling any sort of high. Would crushing up one more put me over the edge and get that high?

What's the big deal about dextroamphetamine? This was common when I was young and I could never get anything but a dull buzz off it. Tasted sorta like candy too. Lil' 5mg pink-orange pills.

hey so im certainly no scientist and i cant tell u chemical names and shit but ive done lots of focalin orally and snorting them they are similar to adderall but for me its less intense but better because you get a kind of warm body buzz that comes with the energy it is very helpful for getting things done but make sure you dont go overboard with it if your using it recreationally and if your snorting it make sure its a fine powder or it can cause nosebleeds and dont snort to hard or it can go into your lungs and if anyones wondering not sure if i can even say this but it doesnt show up on probation drug tests at least not the 4 panel ones because its not an amphetamine like adderall and ritalin i can promise this from experience and i added this in because i could never find a straight answer anywhere till i figured it out for myself