• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MIPT scraps

Yes, in my experience I could relate to Cat Again post. 20mg of miprocin is around 3-5g of decent mushrooms, I haven't tried more but some friends have gone up to 160mg (don't do this at home). There is some saturation level before or around 100mg mark and at that level it is quite "immersive" experience as is 10g+ of dry mushrooms or 500µg+ lsd. Out of all friends that have tried it only one out of over a dozen people found miprocin not suitable for psychedelic experience (nausea). Others were very pleased with effects. For most a nice experience is 10-15mg.

well miprocin for sure was absolutely not mystical, but for me there were great insight about consciousness, not in a "religious" way but in a "exploration" way.
But 20mg miprocin (strong dose) was also much to intense and sudden to really have fun with it, especially if I had had to deal with other people as I just couldn't center my mind around anything for more than 1 minute, and my ego was quite unbalanced. There were some "hysterical" times like: "hm ho whatz? ! wow shh that's it ughm ! ??"

10mg isn't enough (no real trip, only weird feelings as someone said), I never tried it at 15mg but for sure 20mg orally was a good dose (strong effects)...25mg is almost too intense for me, quite hard to keep it under control...
I heard some people would use 30-35mg which seems creazy to me as 25mg is just so intense !

Anyway, at 20mg orally it's a very interesting psychedelic tryptamine (maybe one of the best RC tryptamine) ...the only things I dislike with miprocin are these uncomfortable chills in my body, and sometimes there can be an excess of stimulation during the intense come up (maybe a bit too intense for some).

Last edited:
a friend of mine might be finding a couple grams of this in the next week or two. ill let everyone know how it goes, i am quite excited to try it out.

morninggloryseed said:
It's simple math. :)

Let's say you have 20mg of freebase miprocin, and you were able to change it to the hcl just by looking at it while performing anal masturbation, or the fumarate by tieing a 10 lb weight to your testicals while performing the mumbo....simply divide 20 by whatever percentage they are...

20 divided by .8643 = 23.14mg hcl to equal 20mg of the base
20 divided by .80 = 25.00mg fumarate to equal 20mg of base.

thank you.

im taking algebra in college now, so maybe in a little while ill be able to figure out the equations on my own :)

Delsyd said:
im taking algebra in college now, so maybe in a little while ill be able to figure out the equations on my own :)
Also, necessity is the mother of invention...I could never figure out how to compare molecular weights of different salts until I was faced with the practical necessity of doing so in order to work with 2C-B HBr.

A couple helpers: Erowid lists the "chemical formula" for each drug. There are sites which will generate a molecular weight based upon this formula. To find the weight of a particular salt or esther of a drug, simply tag that on the end. (e.g. 2C-B's formula is C10H14BrNO2. Typing this into the above-linked calculator gives the molecular weight for the freebase. Adding the letters "HCl" (C10H14BrNO2HCl) will give the weight of the HCl salt)

Last edited:
djfriendly said:
Also, necessity is the mother of invention...I could never figure out how to compare molecular weights of different salts until I was faced with the practical necessity of doing so in order to work with 2C-B HBr.

A couple helpers: Erowid lists the "chemical formula" for each drug. There are sites which will generate a molecular weight based upon this formula. To find the weight of a particular salt or esther of a drug, simply tag that on the end. (e.g. 2C-B's formula is C10H14BrNO2. Typing this into the above-linked calculator gives the molecular weight for the freebase. Adding the letters "HCl" (C10H14BrNO2HCl) will give the weight of the HCl salt)

Come on just whip out the 'ol periodic table and do some stoichiometry its so FUN!

If youre asking questions like this then yes, you probably can kill your self by injecting the Fumarate salt of 4-OH-MIPT

No_one said:
Can anyone answer my question? Please?
Can I kill myself by injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate? Anyone tried it?

Yes, I killed myself. 8)
If no one answered you:
a) No one knows
b) The answer is easily researchable
c) The question was so dumb as to not merit response

I'm sure with some research, you'll figure out which ones apply to your situation.

It seems that I stated my question inappropriately, please excuse me, English is not my native language. Of course I do not indend to kill myself :p I meant... is injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate dangerous somewhat? I could not find any information on the topic... Also, I do not know the exact soluability of this salt... Maybe it just dissolves at too low rate, making it impossible to inject (for example 1mg/10ml)...