• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MIPT scraps

I took 18mgs of some 4-HO-MiPT that was supposedly from a batch that was significantly weaker than some others that have been around. A good 3-4 hours after taking it I realized that I had an elevated body temperature, racing heart, and mild chest pains. Has anyone else noticed the effects of Miprocin on your heart? I wonder why that happens, and if it is something to worry about..?

^^
I would not trust that batch unless you are really confident about your supplier. Apparently not all 4-ho-mipt is 4-ho-mipt.

And if it is a "weaker batch" then there is obviously a problem with it.

Well, this batch is definitely 4-HO-MiPT, though it is weaker. These symptoms did not persist more than a couple hours. I got this mildly the first time I tried it as well, and I am sure that batch was very pure.

18mg 4-HO-MiPT last night, came on quick (15 mins or so) and peaked for 2 hrs. Took another 18mg right after, same results. The second peak was somewhat stronger than the first. Sleeping within 2 a couple hours. Excellent experience.

projump2001 said:
if LSD was a RC, as was MDMA, I don't see why the other RCs cant be the same.

Well i think MDMA stands out above all other psychoactives, i mean, look how fast it spread in 10 years.. i guess because it is so unique. research chemicals are all supposed to be a bit similar arent they? i dont think there is (could be) anything else like mdma.

LSD i have no idea why it would be any dif. from another RC, but ive never done it

There are many things similar to MDMA in effect including MDA, Methylone, and 2C-B (which are those I personally think are better), and then there are MBDB (which I have not tried, MDE, PMA, etc. However, even at that, I do not feel that MDMA is any more unique than anything else. I would much rather ingest Psilocybian mushrooms, a Mescaline Cacti, Morning Glory seeds, 2C-E, 4-HO-MiPT, or other traditional psychedelics than MDMA.

Pointless babble

MagickalKat777 said:
I find that this substance is very outdoors-friendly, once again, more-so than the real thing.

4-HO-MiPT is more than just outdoors-friendly, this drugs is meant to be taken outdoors. It's almost a waste to do so otherwise in my opinion.

MagickalKat777 said:
There are many things similar to MDMA in effect including MDA, Methylone, and 2C-B (which are those I personally think are better), and then there are MBDB (which I have not tried, MDE, PMA, etc. However, even at that, I do not feel that MDMA is any more unique than anything else.

Originally posted by Alexander Shulgin
In my lecturing at the University, every couple of years or so some student uses the term "more unique than" or "relatively unique." This immediately triggers a reflex response from me, to emphasize the simple definition that something that is unique is something that is one of a kind, and that all one-of-a-kind things are different from all other one-of-a-kind things. All drugs are unique.

Last edited:
^^^
You usually need significantly larger doses with most drugs right? 25mg could be way too much for some people...

I don't really have a 'standard' dose with miprocin. Different doses are appropriate for different situations. 14mg is enough to give me a good, short acting trip. I'll usually be at baseline 4 hours after ingestion. This is very useful at times where I cannot devote a large amount of time to tripping.

As the dose increases, so does the duration. If I want a strong trip that lasts around 5, maybe 6 hours then I'll take 20mg. I usually never feel like I need more than that.

see my trip buddies also take the same dose and they are big guys as well. as far as different doses for different situations, i only trip one way, in the comfort of my own home (or someone elses) with everything taken care of before hand...phone turned off, all supplies purchased before hand, ect. i never trip at parties or out in public anymore. its always a very spiritual experience for me and i dont like being around people who arent also tripping.

I am right now coming off of 12mg of 4 ho mipt.
I must say this is incredible stuff. I think i even enjoyed this more than mushrooms because of the complete lack of body load.
Visuals are really nice. Lots of breathing, melting, morphing etc. I cant wait to see what they are like at the higher doses.
You shouldnt lose hope in this one. It is defintely one of the "top class" tryptamines.

tried 12 mgs the other day,it is indeed a top class tryptamine,i topped myself up with another 7mgs 2 hours in and another 7mgs 2 hours after that,prolonging,but not intensifying the trip to 8 hours.much giggling and the most fantastic sunset ive ever seen.the next day took 20mgs to negligible effect.i think that, like mushrooms,this one isnt so successfull on day 2,and i feel probably wouldnt work at all on day 3.
shroom trips always vary in intensity,bodyload,thoughts etc. even from the same batch,i am thinking miprocin should be thought of in the same way,and not an instant feel good ecstacy type drug,but an unpredictable,yet fairly safe cousin of the mushroom.
i would try 12mgs and then maybe top up if you feel ok.being outside helps a hell of a lot too,if theres excess energy,try going for a walk,i usually play my djembe when that happens to me and i channel it into sound.

SWIM triped 19mg of miprocin and absolutely loved it. Kinda like shrooms, but way different. SWIM tripped about 6 hours and it was one of the best trips he has ever had. He plans on taking 25mg next time. I would recommend 20mg. 10mg seems a bit low to me.

miprocin is amazing.
24-26mg gives a trip that for me only LSD has topped.

(im yet to try a higher dose of 2c-e._

well, the only thing I found uncomfortable with miprocin is that it's quite stimulating.
I mean the come up is hard and fast so I don't understand anything of what's happening around within a few 15-20minutes but I also feel the urge to do things at the same time (lots of energy) which is problematic as I'm fucking too high to do anything concrete.

SO my first question is:

Is any of the following compounds less stimulating than 4-HO-MiPT:

4-AcO-DiPT ?
4-HO-DiPT ?
4-AcO-MiPT ?

Another problem I have:
I think (not sure) I experimented very fast heart beat (120?), high blood pressure, some respiratory depression (meaning my breath was quite noisy), and overheating (feeling quite hot during the first 30minutes).
But maybe I was just hallucinating these symptoms because I was scared by the intensity of the come up: it was my first time strong dose and I didn't expect that much from it, it was extremely intense, which made me quite anxious so maybe these symtoms were just a fear induced exageration of minor body manifestations.

Did any one notice such symprtoms with 20 or 25 mg oral dose?

Do you think it would be safe if I try 25mg next time ? (last dose was 19 or 20mg oral)

Last edited:
i felt overheated at times but my body temperature fluctuates on pretty much every psychedelic ive tried. My heart beat was also elevated but not above 100bpm (i dont think). The only thing that really bothered me were really bad stomach cramps which i think were caused by gas.

as to ur first question. the only one i tried other than miprocin is iprosin and it didnt feel as speedy to me. On the contrary it felt very relaxing.

ps. 25mg seems fine to me.

Merging this into existing 4-ho-mipt and promoting title to B&D.

I also feel the urge to do things at the same time (lots of energy) which is problematic as I'm fucking too high to do anything concrete.

I get that effect. I could say I get that effect to some extent with any intense psychedelic but I get it much moreso with 4-ho-mipt.

4-aco-mipt has alot less of that effect on me. But its not quite as forceful a pychedelic as 4-ho-mipt, and the potency is alot lower (you'll need a higher dose). The 4-xx-dipts are even less forceful. The thing is you might want a forceful psychedelic. I do. But 4-ho-mipt seems to force me in a way thats difficult to go in. Its not an easy drug. One needs to work with it carefully.

true. I like this as it force me to go were I don't want to so I have to deal with my fears and inhibition which is good, but at some time it's unpleasant not to have the possiblility to relax.
I feel like miprocin is a great compound, lots of consciousness clearing/enlightening potential, but it's not suitable for partying.
I guess iprocin would be much better for having fun as it's more directable...miprocin push you a lot which is better for mind opening as it breaks your fences without asking you what you want and what you don't, but this makes the trip quite exhausting and confusing, you're completely flooded by an huge wave which doesn't allow you that much to settle at a place to fool around: you have to wait the wave leaves you on the beach to decide on your own what is going to happen next (when your on the wave you can ride it, but it's the wave that decides in which way you're going).
I guess with experience one might learn surfing skills to gain some control over the ride, but the wave would still be the strongest force involved.
Anyway that's my personal point, that's how miprocin feels to me, other people might feel different.

Last edited:
genaro said:

I feel like miprocin is a great compound, lots of consciousness clearing/enlightening potential, but it's not suitable for partying.
I guess iprocin would be much better for having fun as it's more directable.

From my experience, I'd be prone to saying the exact opposite. I found miprocin to be like a mushroom experience, but with the spiritual/cosmical/mystical aspect removed. In other words, it was pointless psychedelic from my point of view.

Iprocin however proved to be a class A-1 mind-expanding substance, full of mystical insight, cosmic revelations, and spiritual "oneness." Though I am not personally one to take a psychedelic in a social setting, I'd reach for the miprocin first for such an occasion, and save the iprocin for when the next time I go camping in the mountains on a vision quest.

MGS, if i recall correctly you have only tried miprocin at a dose of 12mg.
That is considered a fairly low dose when concerning 4-ho mipt. Try it at a dose of 20mg or above and than come back to this thread and tell us that its missing the mystical aspect.

Personally i found 12mg to be on par with ~2g of mushrooms, which usually doesnt cause mystical experiences in most people (although my 1 ego eath experience was 2.1 grams of mushrooms, but those were extremely potent.). I would say 20mg is about equal to 3.5g of mushrooms in intensity but miprocin has its own character.
Personally i find miprocin even more usefull for exploring the conscious than mushrooms.