• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PMEA scraps

With how insanely cheap this chem is, I don't see the problem. 100mg doesn't sound like a waste of money either way you look at it... maybe that's just me.

^^^

It's not a financial issue, rest assured. =)

I'm just hestant to ingest a compound that I've only heard TWO brief descriptions of, quite honestly.

Still awaiting more,

...Ad

Not me, if I'm going to put any research chemicals in my body, there are always risks... I'm just going to start out with 20mg instead of my normal 50-75mg range, heh

AdInfinitum said:
^^^

It's not a financial issue, rest assured. =)

I'm just hestant to ingest a compound that I've only heard TWO brief descriptions of, quite honestly.

Still awaiting more,

...Ad

me too still awaiting more...but where is the second description you've seen ?

I actually would have tried this substance by now and written a report on it, but unfortunately it is illegal in Canada (and there is no black market for it yet, fortunately).

I am definetly eagerly awaiting more trip reports on this substance. One report is definetly not enough to guage its effects.

When is someone else going to post a report on this stuff, the suspense is driving me mad!

Interesting, that certainly tips the balance in this one's favour for me.

^^ That is very interesting indeed.

I really cannot wait to try this one. :) This week might be it.

Strange, I find it hard to associate the sort of ego inflation induced by coke, with the kind of ego loss described on a high dose of this, unless this one happens to be some strange bridge between the two, which would be pretty remarkable. Again, none of this can even begin to be resolved until we have some more data (nudge, nudge)

maybe someone should 'ask shulgin' about this? If they haven't already

I thought he was dead! and if he isn't does anyone have any contact with him?

I have a question for the mods: there is now a lot of good discussion about PMEA in this thread; probably as much as exists over in PD in this thread , which is the only real PMEA thread over there.

I wonder if it's possible/feasible to move parts of this thread from TR over to PD, to be merged with the PMEA thread over there? I wouldn't suggest moving the whole thing since it starts with a great trip report. Copying the whole thing would presumably be fine.

Maybe this is a waste of time if most PD readers also read over here, but since this is such a new and promising chemical, it would be great to have more info on it over at PD.

VB

^^^^^^^^

I'd say go for it. It would be nice to have all the info in one thread. We have the most PMEA info than anywhere else.