• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Xanax and Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodie

Bluelighter
Is it safe? I took 2 MG of xanax, and its kickin in pretty well, am I straight to snort a little blow?

I hear about people doing benzos (like Xanax) after cocaine to help them on the comedown, so I imagine it's safe, but I can't guarantee it.

Thanks, another quickie:

If im coming down off cocaine, and I eat like 20 MG of vicoden, would that be a speedball even though the cocaine effects wore off?

^I wouldn't consider it a speedball myself, but who am I to judge. Careful with mixing the two downers, with the cocaine.

Anything else you plan on throwing in this cocktail? =)

Ive got a half gram of some blueberry, maybe ill just smoke that and call it a night :)

OP, you've got you're downers backwards bro! :)
Eat the opiods before/with the cocaine and save the alprazolam for the comedown. Either way, you're having more fun than I am...huzzah sobriety, life, and boredom... =P

brodie said:
If im coming down off cocaine, and I eat like 20 MG of vicoden, would that be a speedball even though the cocaine effects wore off?

A real speedball is heroin + cocaine IVed in the same shot. I think any powerful opiate combined with cocaine IVed in the same shot could be deemed a speedball, but when it's not IVed, IMHO the term speedball goes out the window, and anyone using it in this context should be strung up by their eyelids and beaten with a wiffle ball bat (the same goes for anyone using the term SWIM).

~CTdopeLove

I take xanax AFTER I snort the last line of coke. It's an effective way to get to stop the jaw clenching and to get some sleep when the yay is gone. I've also tried taking valium after coke...no problems...just relaxing sleep.

I have had only safe experiences using xanax with cocaine. Your experiences may differ :\ ;)

Had a really fun 2006-2007 night on alcohol, xanax, weed, and later cocaine to keep me a bit energetic because I was getting very tired. Nice combo.
I also like the speed+ benzo combo(+ alcohol and weed is even better), totally kills all anxiety and makes for a much more enjoyable, floaty, E-like high.

it all sounds safe to me... and good...
i'm jealous.
agree with sandbag though- i think the better progression would be to take vicodin, do coke, then eat xanax.
but whatever, i'm sure it's a great time.

InHerOwnWrite said:
it all sounds safe to me... and good...
i'm jealous.
agree with sandbag though- i think the better progression would be to take vicodin, do coke, then eat xanax.
but whatever, i'm sure it's a great time.

I agree, mostly because i do it all the time.
pop a vicodin then when it kicks in do the coke.
when u start coming down off the coke eat the xanax.
so u wont be so irritable when coke wares off, relax and be able to fall asleep later

Last edited:
I had a relative die. The coroner's report stated that he tested positive for alcohol, cocaine, hydrocodone, and a unspecified OTC cough med. Be careful.

I do it every day, BUT! does doesn't mean that your body will handle it like mine.. I do coke and take like 6 xanax a day...

Meena said:
I do it every day, BUT! does doesn't mean that your body will handle it like mine.. I do coke and take like 6 xanax a day...

Wow thats a very bad habit ;x

yea you should have taken the hydrocodone before the coke, then bumped some lines, then smoked the blueberry then later on take the alprazolam. at least SWIM thinks so.

InHerOwnWrite said:
I disagree... I'd take the X with the coke (to take the edge off and give the high a mellower flavor), then take the vicodin afterward. IMO opiates help with the coke comedown *much* more effectively than benzos.

I use Xanax, Clonazepam, Or Temazepam to come down off of coke no problem. But i take benzo's daily because there prescribed to me so maybe it's a little safer for me because my body is used to it.

i take xanax after doing coke so I can relax. I like the combination. A friend just told me u can die from coke and xanax together but I never heard of anything like that (if done in moderation of course and not OD on coke or something)

Hey everyone, first time poster. I drink and do coke occasionally now, i used to be pretty addicted where everytime i drank i wanted to do it.

I fall asleep fine when im drunk and high on coke, but i have bad anxiety. I am prescribed .5 mg xanax.

is it safe to take the Xanax the day after a night of drinking and coke?

i'd say xanax is nothing to worry about, even mixing it WITH coke,. it doesnt supress your breathing and heartrate to the extent opiates do, and I think it's much safer. When I was ODing on meth in the hospital they gave me IV valium, so that says something right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.