• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Xanax and Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i just got worried about the alcohol and coke combination, if that mix can stay in your system throug the next day... if then taking a xaanax can make you od stop breathing etc

does anyone have experience with drinking and doing cocain, and then taking xanax the next day to help with the hangover etc? I have done it a few times and seems to be ok but is this a potential fatal mixture?

it will diminish the effects of the coke i would have thought.. i prefer to do the coke first, then take xanax (or any benzo) on the come-down

You wouldn't get the GOOD effects of a speedball, but you may get the bad. My friend and I took morphine, then like 6 hours later after they wore off did some coke, 4hrs later he was in the ER for speedballing...

yea me n my ex gf would do a g each and then chill with either some xanax or roxies. it really helps take the edge off

I know 4 people who have died using xanax and 3 of those 4 were using it to come down. My preference is a few beers and a chug or two of nyquil.

does anyone in this thread take xanax the day after a night of drinking and coke? I dont need it for the comedown I need it for the anxiety the next day, trying to find out if your heart can just stop from doing that

Thanks, another quickie:

If im coming down off cocaine, and I eat like 20 MG of vicoden, would that be a speedball even though the cocaine effects wore off?

people say its not but when i was younger i didnt even want to speed ball but i used opiates then about an hour later did 3.5 between 3 people & yes you will speed ball

I know 4 people who have died using xanax and 3 of those 4 were using it to come down. My preference is a few beers and a chug or two of nyquil.

^^^^ He is right also, IMO I dont like using any drug with cocaine because of raised heartbeat with coke alone, One time i used about 6 grams with me not knowing with a few people while under the influence of xanax thats why i no longer use xanax because i forget whats going on.. The next day everyone told me i would be falling asleep then do 3-4 lines wake up then fall bake asleep that shits not good its like playing tennis with ur heart

Hey all,

Im new and a 1st time user here myself. I came here to get some answers about mixing mainly lortabs with coke. i use to do alot of coke about 6 years ago, like 4 times out of the week doing literally a ball to myself each night within 6-8 hours. but i never mixed it back then cept for pot. anyways 6 years later of me quitting blow, today, the devils drug made its way into my hands. im a heavy lortab user now and i didnt want to end up on the news like ODB cuz of mixing the 2. anyhow i did some of the most garbage coke all day long, basically a teener (1.5 grams) and never did i think something i use to love so much could make me feel so shitty from the first line till the last line, i know the quality was shit but it was all rocks so i stayed optimistic that there wasnt much cutting agents, still each line made me more anxious and panicy and i never got that high i chased all day. well 1 hour after i did my last line and was in complete anxious mode i deciided to pop half a blue lortab (10/500) smoked a bowl, waited another hour and popped the other half with a 0.5 mg xanax smoked another bowl and have been freaking out ever since lol. from the majority of ppls posts i read i feel safe with the combo, to be honest i feel happy now and the anxiousness is gone (mission accomplished, that literaly was the shittiest coke ever that i vow'd never to do it again lol) but yah i feel actually good, only thing is my heart is a bit out of wack, not that its beating fast but i feel a very light and slight pressure kinda on it, hence me freaking out since i took the pills because of the few posts of ppl who lost friends to taken a xany to calm down after coke + i mixed a lortab with it. basically i want to thank everyone for their feed back, its funny how hard it was to come across this discussion, yahoo gave me crap for sites and finally aj.com brought me here.

lol @ sandbags "your having a better night then me comment"

the lesson i learned today, and it was a valuable lesson when it comes to using recreational drugs, are :

sobriety>garbage coke anyday of the week

10/500 lortab blues only/any oxycodone 7.5+/500 ( any other hydrocodone makes me sick) > coke ( yes i realize the acetaminophen is not good for me, but not much of a choice when it comes to all hydrocodone, cept norcos which suck unless they're the yellows, and most oxycodones... oxycotlins are to expensive and roxicets are impossible to find or else those would be my choice :p )

snorting oxy's/roxys>coke ( even if it is that 100% pure columbian that everyone always hears about but never see's or gets a chance to snort)

but thats just my input and the lessons i learned :p

Last edited:
Xanax can impair your inhibitions and ability to make good decisions. It can even cause you to blackout and forget events. For that reason, you need to be careful that you don't have too much coke available and you don't go way overboard and OD on it. Too much coke can cause heart arrhythmia and even cardiac arrest. I recommend you use Xanax for the coke comedown and you do not take it before the coke.

This goes out to ramsiN... When you said "yes i realize the acetaminophen is not good for me, but not much of a choice when it comes to all hydrocodone, cept norcos which suck unless they're the yellows, and most oxycodones... oxycotlins" I had to disagree. You are absolutely right about it having too much acetaminophen and yes that is bad for you, but you are wrong to say that there is nothing you can do about it. Do me a favor and look up a method called "cold water extraction". This allows you to get rid of all the trash like acetaminophen and get only the hydrocodone out of the pill. I promise it works and if you have questions just hit me up. I'll be watching for any questions you might have. I promise you won't be disappointed. Later bro!

A real speedball is heroin + cocaine IVed in the same shot. I think any powerful opiate combined with cocaine IVed in the same shot could be deemed a speedball, but when it's not IVed, IMHO the term speedball goes out the window, and anyone using it in this context should be strung up by their eyelids and beaten with a wiffle ball bat (the same goes for anyone using the term SWIM).

~CTdopeLove

You are my hero of the day!<3 lol

I have heard of the slang term "hippie speedball" wich consists of smoking hash while drinking a strong black coffee.

ive done many what i consider large speedballish(we call em california heart stoppers) mixtures 160mg of oxy and maybe a good sized key bump of some 80\20 cut cocaine, (80/20) after we get it from the guy, i know almost no american cocaine is ""pure""". iv'e done these on up to anywhere of 4-6mg of klonipin or xanax no bad effects so far. now that im on suboxone i sometimes still IV cocaine from time to time, and take about a mg of either one of the affor mentioned benzo's and it takes the edge of quite nicely

Last edited:
need a little help here.
did about 2g's of blow in the last 6 hours or so. i did a ball yesterday. its pretty good stuff.
my heart is racing like it never has before. nothing else feels bad but the heart racing is scaring me.
how fast of a heart rate is required to call the ems????
i just popped a 4 bar xanax. will that slow my heart down. it is necessary at this point.

This thread is screaming Billy Mayes

i was at a mansion wedding party on the beach in florida right before he died and he was there we talked for a bit with some cocktails from the bar overlooking the ocean, then ended up smoking weed in his escalade /claim

ridiculous night

RIP

im slightly new to the coke world and it sucked ass for me when i want to go to bed. heart racing, mind going crazy... however, i've recently discovered that some xanax & good weed is what makes the world of difference the next day! sad we need other "drugs" to bring us down but arent we all chasing some time of high?? ginger ale & a 5 hour energy the next morning helps to if you need to function after a night of partying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.