• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Xanax and Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear about people doing benzos (like Xanax) after cocaine to help them on the comedown, so I imagine it's safe, but I can't guarantee it.

My 37 year old brother died doing that same exact thing, so NO it's not safe. He just got done snorting a gram with his friend and took 2 xanax bars and died.

Perfect mix with rivotril

When you get wired of the coke and want to calm down just take a scotch on the rocks and a rivotril (.5) (roche) then you can take a couple more lines and before sleeping or fucking just take another rivotril (.5) day wake up perfect

And if it's a long and heavy night you can start with a beer and MDMA

I've been barred out many of times and did coke. It dampens the effects for sure.. I'd wait till after, my man.. It's not worth it. Plus, being barred out n coke out is just asking for the 3am phone call asking to get another 20 of yolo.

save the xanax for the comedown, imo its best when used for that.

*however, one of my favorite party combos was snorting a mix of coke, heroin, and temazepam. but remember: mixing uppers and downers is not safe.

Damn this thread is actually teaching me some stuff as i thought taking a benzo AFTER a stimulant was fine. This is speaking of reasonable doses of course. If you haven't already taken all your stuff you should NOT take any vicodens and just do the coke alone. Once you are done with your coke take NO more than 1mg xanax, this is after you have fully come down from coke. Always take the safe route

People die from OD'ing on the coke, and xanax can even ensure your death by making you brush off a cardiac crisis. These people were by no means scared while they were dying, so everybody who is like that must have been painful, yeah for one second, then you are dead.

It's really hard to panic on anti-panic medication.
Try getting scared shitless on xanax, you will just brush it off like it was a joke.

Just don't go fucking bananas and you will live to blow another day.

i mean...taking xanax before the yayo does diminish it a little...not euphoria wise but that speedy..i wanna clean the whole house and walk around the block and bbm and text and call my whole cell phone..type of high...to a certain extent..i know people who have died to...obviously no drug is safe the way we use them...even unsuspecting people who take there meds correctly could die..."accidental death"..but...if your gonna do the yay and xanax....i would do the yayo....and i wudent take a bar (or football or whatever u call xanax these days) 30 min before last line or 15 min before last line..i dunno who said that..because your heart is still beating real fast ur doing the coke still...i guess to be "safer" (using safe in this whole opinion is stupid lol)...to be safer i would say wait 30 min after your last line....ur heart will be beating fast still but maybe not as fast as 30 mins ago when u had white lines flying up ur nostrils...get my drift..like..look at it this way....do the coke...your heart is beastin out fast....then u take the xanax and its slowing it down.........ok...now whoeber said tennis with your heart..people who take xanax have slow heart beat then do coke and its fast then at the end do another xanax so going up and down up and down..i just think you shud go from beating real fast to...taking the xanax and gradually having it beat slow...instead of playing ping pong...back n forth back n forth...thats my two cents cuz

First and foremost, a sane dose of any benzo will not have a tremendous effect on your heart. But they do reduce you mental awareness of dangerous activities. (Overdosing on Cocaine) Secondly, good coke is very easy to overdose on in quantity.

Billy Mayes died of a combination of the two, but his cocaine addiction and heart disease was to blame. (A hidden one and very bad one at that.) With his judgment lapsed on heavy doses of multiple benzos he tooted some coke in combo with oxycodone, hydrocodone, Tramadol, Xanax and Valium. This would kill anybody.

His death was more attributed to his untreated hypertension. Cocaine was a contributing factor.

Benzos are more of a mental edginess type drug. They are used for stimulant psychosis all the time, even in combination with anti-psychotics.

If used on occasion this combo is safer than getting really drunk or smoking cigarettes by themselves.

The only problem with cocaine is that it is really easy to dose again too early, leading to a build up of it. You dose too soon too often, and you will die in a very painful manner.

First and foremost, a sane dose of any benzo will not have a tremendous effect on your heart. But they do reduce you mental awareness of dangerous activities. (Overdosing on Cocaine) Secondly, good coke is very easy to overdose on in quantity.

Billy Mayes died of a combination of the two, but his cocaine addiction and heart disease was to blame. (A hidden one and very bad one at that.) With his judgment lapsed on heavy doses of multiple benzos he tooted some coke in combo with oxycodone, hydrocodone, Tramadol, Xanax and Valium. This would kill anybody.

His death was more attributed to his untreated hypertension. Cocaine was a contributing factor.

Benzos are more of a mental edginess type drug. They are used for stimulant psychosis all the time, even in combination with anti-psychotics.

If used on occasion this combo is safer than getting really drunk or smoking cigarettes by themselves.

The only problem with cocaine is that it is really easy to dose again too early, leading to a build up of it. You dose too soon too often, and you will die in a very painful manner.

your right. absolutely right..like pimp c...wasnt just the syrup..(prometh and codiene) that killed him..it was the sleep apnea mixed with it..some underlying conditions contribute to a death involved with drugs really.

Damn didn't know billy had that nice of a cocktail. Thought he just did too much yay and his heart went out : ( Poor guy should have known his limits, but how can you when your mixing benzos.

ive took valium and cocaine together on several ocassions with no ill effects but maybe im lucky, small amounts on valium though 20 - 30mg but with large amounts of coke. i thought id only mention because xanax and diazepam are both benzo's but i dont know if they react the same to coke

i ate xanax and then did a shot of coke and it wasn't as intense as it usually is. disapointment,I should've saved x for comedown...but didn't want coke til I had x in my system.F.Y.I

I'm sorry to bring this thread back to life, but right now (even though its kinda dangerous I suppose) alprazolam, alchohal, and cocaine is dank... but then again any speedball type contrapion isn't the safest idea, hahaa heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.