Bluelight

Thread: Mixing Xanax and Cocaine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Mixing Xanax and Cocaine 
    Is it safe? I took 2 MG of xanax, and its kickin in pretty well, am I straight to snort a little blow?

2. Collapse Details

I hear about people doing benzos (like Xanax) after cocaine to help them on the comedown, so I imagine it's safe, but I can't guarantee it.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks, another quickie:

If im coming down off cocaine, and I eat like 20 MG of vicoden, would that be a speedball even though the cocaine effects wore off?

4. Collapse Details

^I wouldn't consider it a speedball myself, but who am I to judge. Careful with mixing the two downers, with the cocaine.

Anything else you plan on throwing in this cocktail? =)

5. Collapse Details

Ive got a half gram of some blueberry, maybe ill just smoke that and call it a night

6. Collapse Details

OP, you've got you're downers backwards bro!
    Eat the opiods before/with the cocaine and save the alprazolam for the comedown. Either way, you're having more fun than I am...huzzah sobriety, life, and boredom... =P

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by brodie
    If im coming down off cocaine, and I eat like 20 MG of vicoden, would that be a speedball even though the cocaine effects wore off?
    A real speedball is heroin + cocaine IVed in the same shot. I think any powerful opiate combined with cocaine IVed in the same shot could be deemed a speedball, but when it's not IVed, IMHO the term speedball goes out the window, and anyone using it in this context should be strung up by their eyelids and beaten with a wiffle ball bat (the same goes for anyone using the term SWIM).

~CTdopeLove

8. Collapse Details

I take xanax AFTER I snort the last line of coke. It's an effective way to get to stop the jaw clenching and to get some sleep when the yay is gone. I've also tried taking valium after coke...no problems...just relaxing sleep.

I have had only safe experiences using xanax with cocaine. Your experiences may differ

9. Collapse Details

Had a really fun 2006-2007 night on alcohol, xanax, weed, and later cocaine to keep me a bit energetic because I was getting very tired. Nice combo.
    I also like the speed+ benzo combo(+ alcohol and weed is even better), totally kills all anxiety and makes for a much more enjoyable, floaty, E-like high.

10. Collapse Details

it all sounds safe to me... and good...
    i'm jealous.
    agree with sandbag though- i think the better progression would be to take vicodin, do coke, then eat xanax.
    but whatever, i'm sure it's a great time.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by InHerOwnWrite
    it all sounds safe to me... and good...
    i'm jealous.
    agree with sandbag though- i think the better progression would be to take vicodin, do coke, then eat xanax.
    but whatever, i'm sure it's a great time.
    I agree, mostly because i do it all the time.
    pop a vicodin then when it kicks in do the coke.
    when u start coming down off the coke eat the xanax.
    so u wont be so irritable when coke wares off, relax and be able to fall asleep later
    Last edited by mukant666; 27-03-2007 at 03:46.

12. Collapse Details

I had a relative die. The coroner's report stated that he tested positive for alcohol, cocaine, hydrocodone, and a unspecified OTC cough med. Be careful.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I do it every day, BUT! does doesn't mean that your body will handle it like mine.. I do coke and take like 6 xanax a day...

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Meena
    I do it every day, BUT! does doesn't mean that your body will handle it like mine.. I do coke and take like 6 xanax a day...
    Wow thats a very bad habit ;x

15. Collapse Details

yea you should have taken the hydrocodone before the coke, then bumped some lines, then smoked the blueberry then later on take the alprazolam. at least SWIM thinks so.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerOwnWrite
    I disagree... I'd take the X with the coke (to take the edge off and give the high a mellower flavor), then take the vicodin afterward. IMO opiates help with the coke comedown *much* more effectively than benzos.

17. Collapse Details

I use Xanax, Clonazepam, Or Temazepam to come down off of coke no problem. But i take benzo's daily because there prescribed to me so maybe it's a little safer for me because my body is used to it.

18. Collapse Details

i take xanax after doing coke so I can relax. I like the combination. A friend just told me u can die from coke and xanax together but I never heard of anything like that (if done in moderation of course and not OD on coke or something)

19. Collapse Details

Hey everyone, first time poster. I drink and do coke occasionally now, i used to be pretty addicted where everytime i drank i wanted to do it.

I fall asleep fine when im drunk and high on coke, but i have bad anxiety. I am prescribed .5 mg xanax.

is it safe to take the Xanax the day after a night of drinking and coke?

20. Collapse Details

i'd say xanax is nothing to worry about, even mixing it WITH coke,. it doesnt supress your breathing and heartrate to the extent opiates do, and I think it's much safer. When I was ODing on meth in the hospital they gave me IV valium, so that says something right there.

21. Collapse Details

yeah i just got worried about the alcohol and coke combination, if that mix can stay in your system throug the next day... if then taking a xaanax can make you od stop breathing etc

22. Collapse Details

does anyone have experience with drinking and doing cocain, and then taking xanax the next day to help with the hangover etc? I have done it a few times and seems to be ok but is this a potential fatal mixture?

23. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    it will diminish the effects of the coke i would have thought.. i prefer to do the coke first, then take xanax (or any benzo) on the come-down

24. Collapse Details

You wouldn't get the GOOD effects of a speedball, but you may get the bad. My friend and I took morphine, then like 6 hours later after they wore off did some coke, 4hrs later he was in the ER for speedballing...

25. Collapse Details

yea me n my ex gf would do a g each and then chill with either some xanax or roxies. it really helps take the edge off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast