• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ethcathinone

lol.. guess that Head Fog was greater than i thought. lol good thing I do not mess with Research stimulants anymore

I have tried Ethcathinone a few times together with a few other similar compunds, and from what I learned the this and Ethylphenidate were the winners. Some people even stated that it was for him even better than even coke and amphetamine - I will not agree to that statement however.

I am not really sure what I think of this compund, however I am still wanting to look into it a little further togetger with other compunds before I let it go. From my research on it 50mg snorted is the way to go for each "bump", as a rule of thumb.

Not sure what feeling I am supposed to get on this one, maby I should try it alone without other stims and see and not be using it together with others.

Out of curiosity, what would you say is the best available stuff out there at the moment. From what I can see theese are some of the alernatives:

Pentedrone,
did nothing for me really.

Methiopropamine,
havnt tried yet.

Ethylphenidate,
makes you crystal sharp Ding! - however I do not like the lights inside my eye lids when trying to sleep...

Ethcathinone,
love it, also new batch better than previous batch. So molecular changes/alterations from time to time.

alpha-PVT,
havnt tried it

alpha-PVP,
from batch to batch... hard on the heart and body - destroys brains ability to sleep. 72 hours straight runs on this one... Also it blows my mind so I feel retarded on the stuff from time to time.

alpha-PPP
Useless, and how to administer it... no good!

Out of curiosity, what would you say is the best available stuff out there at the moment.

Stimulant RCs are a bit crappy in my opinion. They just can't be qualitatively compared to other illegal stimulants such as (meth)amphetamine or coke.

If I had to chose the ones I like most, I would stick with ethylphenidate (very similar to coke but a little bit more tweaky) or 4-MMC (lots of euphoria). But I would prefer a classic non-RC stimulant such as coke/amps on most occasions.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that 4-FA is also quite nice. In low doses you get this mild energy that lasts throughout the whole day and in bigger doses it's softly euphoric and empathogenic.

Last edited:
I always enjoyed methcathinone. Reminded me of a more subtle low dose meth experience with a longer duration and similar functional benefits to meth as opposed to the more hedonistic coke high. I often called methcat the "mini meth". Is ethcathinone simialar to this. I know this class can differ greatly in effect....

Sadly I couldn't find any of my RC of choice (3-fa), so ended up ordering some ethcathinone.

I know everybody reacts to things differently etc, but my own personal opinion is that I'm not really a fan.

I have used dosages of around 30-40 mg, with coffee. Compared to other RCs I have used (3-fa, mephedrone, methylone) there is no real taste to it when mixed in coffee. The buzz itself is nice enough - typical stim, but seems quite short acting ... maybe two hours. The residual effect of course lasts a bit longer, meaning you probably won't be able to sleep as easily.

Doesn't seem to affect appetite much. I can eat fine on it.

However ... and this is the part I am not fond of .... compared to the other RCs I have used, this makes me feel more like crap the next day. Even though I don't notice any jaw tension or gurning whilst on the drug, the next day my whole mouth hurts. My gums hurt, it feels like every single tooth has a toothache, and I get some head pain. Also, the first couple of times I used it, I felt completely wiped out the next day .... really tired. So although the actual consumption of ethcathinone, and the buzz, seem innocuous enough, it seems (to me at least) that my body and it simply do not get along.

In summary, not something I would get again. Still not having any luck finding 3-fa, so may have to try either 2-fa or 2-fma next.