• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

Quite sure it's LSD, but I'll never know because I personally dont know the manufacturer. The source I got it from, I wouldn't doubt it's LSD.

JuicyJay, I hear good ol' natural selection calling your name. If I knew who you were I think I would call the pigs to come get you and take away your chemicals.

Wow ... I am truely dumbfounded by your absolute lack of respect for yourself and the psychedelic community. Just to make me feel better, I'm going to assume you are making everything up just to piss people off.

These drugs are not a fucking toy, I just dont think DOI or any of the psychedelic amphetamine, or the flys, or the BromoDfly should be made available for the public so easily. They just last way too long for the casual or the new user. I know that many of us can take these things and enjoy it. But i think these kids and people who are either relatively new to psychedelics, or less educated, seem to think that they can handle these drugs simply because they like mushrooms or Acid.
They dont seem to understandd that Psychedelics are'nt all party drugs, they are serious mind altering tools. Once this chemical goes down your throat, or your nose, your locked in for AT LEAST 13 hours. Im just saying that people MUST start taking these drugs more seriously, Stop copying and pasteing chemical names from websites asking what these drugs are, get educated, get a fucking scale and use it, then after you have done many many less potent psychedelic drugs think about trying DOC DOI or DMT or what ever you want. In another recent thread a person was talking about a bad experience, he said he was experienced with shrooms because he had done them 8 times, that is NOT experience. I just want everyone to be careful.

DOI is a very... odd psychedelic. What it lacks in 'mind altering' it more than makes up for in 'fucked upedness'

I know how he feels with the whole 'no sleep business' it's just this horrid cracked out experience. Bah.

I just dont think DOI or any of the psychedelic amphetamine, or the flys, or the BromoDfly should be made available for the public so easily.

The DEA agrees with you. In fact, thats their general philosophy with all drugs, to keep the from the public because the public can't handle them. They don't believe the public can educated to use drugs wisely. It would seem you and the cops to some extent think alike ;)

^^True, but if someone kills themselves on DOI or BDfly the DEA will use it as an excuse to ban everything in Pihkal/Tihkal. I don't advocate banning any drug, but a voluntary withdrawl these would be preferable to loosing all the RCs. They also lend themselves to placement on blotter, with the near certainty someone will eat a 10 strip, believing it LSD.

andruejaysin said:
^^True, but if someone kills themselves on DOI or BDfly the DEA will use it as an excuse to ban everything in Pihkal/Tihkal.

Everything in Pihkal/Tihkal already is banned.

By, of course, the Cs Analogue Act. With a few exceptions (such as Salvia, Datura, ornamental San Pedro), anything other than nicotine, EtOH, or glue that gets you high is against the law to possess or sell.

And what's really funny is that if you possess or sell a molecule that you
believe is psychoactive, you can go down even if it turns out to be laundry detergent.

The founding fathers are turning in their graves...

I'm aware of the analog laws, but it's not the same thing, at least not in terms of what companies are willing to sell. I can find DOI online, but not DOM. 2C-I but not 2C-B. You get the point. But you're quite right about the founding fathers turning in their graves. Things made illegal by a regulatory agency, without any vote by congress? Where in the constitution is that authority found?

There are so many things going on right now in this country that make the founding fathers turn in their graves that if we were to attach them to generators we could power the entire state of California (even in this heat wave).

Yeah I'm sure the founding fathers are more concerned with this ironically-named "Patriot Act" than anything else right now.

I just think that the availability of these ultra potent drugs, and leaving the dosing up to the consumer is a bad idea*, you dont see too many people who have no idea what their doing handling lsd and dosing it out themselves. Gloggawagga, I guess in some respect i do have a similar view to the dea, but I just think these fucking people who freaked out on these drugs should have known their limits a little better, which obviously they dont. Im sure glogga, you do. Im also damn sure I know my limits, and a 24 hour trip is way beyond mine.
*I know these are sold "not for consumption", but anybody who sells psychedlic drugs over the internet KNOWS what and who they are selling it to.

snorting unmeasured amounts of something active orally below 5mg sounds like a bad idea to me but hey... to each his own right?

Kul69 said:
Also, to JJay.. Are you sure that you had LSD? These days it's a definate possibility you were mixing DOI with another research chemical.

or DOI mixed with DOI even.

While the founding fathers are crying, Charles Darwin is laughing :/

I did say in my post that DOI takes AGES to do anything at all.
It's a pretty fast/steady/subtle climb to the peak as well. I think the comedown is a LOT longer than the time from ingestion ---> peak ---> end peak which is what makes it so 'awkward'

Is heart pounding a normal side effect with this? I told my friend about it and he is a true psychonaut so he would try any psychadelic once. I told him it was some REALLY crazy shit and he was ready for an intense trip. I gave him LESS than what I took. I told him it took 3 or more hours to kick in and he insisted on taking it at 10pm, which I told him he will be up all night tripping balls. His remarks about it. "This is EVIL shit, straight from hitler. I saw bodies be shredded and my walls are still bleeding. I don't want ANY of this shit around this area, destroy it." This is 18 hours in. I asked him how his heart held up and told him NOT to smoke on it. He said his heart was still beating very fast. This is NOT something I'm going to give to anyone or ingest myself ever again. At first I thought it would be something maybe I would like, then I didn't so maybe someone else, a hard time psyhonaut, and he dreads it. This is not something that should be ingested. He said he was jacked up in the morning, muscles were bigger and claims it must be a form of PCP or steroid. Guess I'll just keep it, or throw it out....or maybe give it to someone here who actually has WISDOM with it. :-(

JuicyJay said:
Is heart pounding a normal side effect with this? I told my friend about it and he is a true psychonaut so he would try any psychadelic once. I told him it was some REALLY crazy shit and he was ready for an intense trip. I gave him LESS than what I took. I told him it took 3 or more hours to kick in and he insisted on taking it at 10pm, which I told him he will be up all night tripping balls. His remarks about it. "This is EVIL shit, straight from hitler. I saw bodies be shredded and my walls are still bleeding. I don't want ANY of this shit around this area, destroy it." This is 18 hours in. I asked him how his heart held up and told him NOT to smoke on it. He said his heart was still beating very fast. This is NOT something I'm going to give to anyone or ingest myself ever again. At first I thought it would be something maybe I would like, then I didn't so maybe someone else, a hard time psyhonaut, and he dreads it. This is not something that should be ingested. He said he was jacked up in the morning, muscles were bigger and claims it must be a form of PCP or steroid. Guess I'll just keep it, or throw it out....or maybe give it to someone here who actually has WISDOM with it. :-(

did you actually weigh out the fucking dose you gave to your friend or did you haphazardly hand him an unknown amount of highly potent psychedelic?

Of course I didn't weigh it. I also told him that. What does a concussion have to do with heart pounding?!?!!