View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think it sounds incredible, if a bit difficult. The most common conclusion I have heard is that it strongly resembles 2C-E...except it is even stronger (psychologically as well as dosage wise) and lasts longer. The length of action is the only thing that has kept me from trying it. But one day I will.

Yeah, I definitely have the impression that 2C-P is mentally more intense and profound than 2C-E, and 2C-E is one of the most incredible and profound substances I've tried. I do agree that 2C-P sounds like it can be very difficult... which is why it's still sitting around and I haven't tried it yet.

2C-P is much harder on your body than 2C-E - if you get nausea with 2C-E you will puke coming up on 2C-P. I've only dared go as far as 5mg, but that was impressive (enough that I've not tried it again - this one requires prior planning). It is as impressive as 2C-E, it's just that you don't want that state for 12-14 hours as opposed to 6-8 with 2C-E. A friend who's tried higher doses swears by the rectal route to reduce the body load (wit the appropriate reduction of dose for that route of course; about 30-40% of an oral dose

I didn't get much nausea on my 3-4mg 2C-P trip ... and I got only remotely more nausea on 22mg of 2C-E . . . body load, yes, on both of them, and evenmore on 2C-P. T

There's other chems that give me nausea though... AMT for instance, and more than anything I've tried: mushrooms. They hardly ever fail! YMMV

gloggawogga said:
Its a lot longer lasting, so it has more overall effect, but thats about it.
...hence the longer exposure to the bodyload, hence it being harder on the body? ;)

Ive experianced mild to moderate nausea coming up on 2C-P, never bad enough to vomit though. The highest Ive taken it is 12mg. About 2 hours after dosing that amount I felt like I was sitting in a sauna, heart racing, and pretty sick....this went away relatively quickly, about +3 hours

...hence the longer exposure to the bodyload, hence it being harder on the body?

No. Because I find the "bodyload" is has a large psychosomatic component with both drugs. In fact, I can find either one of these drugs as rejuvinating for my body as easily I can find them hard on it. A 'stressful' 2c-e trip is certainly harder on my body than a 'joyful' 2c-p trip.

And either way, its fundamentally wrong for F&B to report drug experiences in second person.

fastandbulbous said:
A friend who's tried higher doses swears by the rectal route to reduce the body load (wit the appropriate reduction of dose for that route of course; about 30-40% of an oral dose

8o ...really? That is some potentiation by rectal admin. Any idea why this is? There is no other 2C-compound that is potentiated that much, is there? Rectal 2CE has been recommended at 50% of the oral dose by multiple sources (albeit not all trustworthy).

^ In my experience, 2C-T-21 can be potentiated that much with rectal admin.

Actually, in my experiences all 2C-Xs require at most 50% of an oral dose for the same effect, and some, like 2C-D and 2C-B, require only 40% of the dose at most. It seems that 2C-Xs are more susceptible to potentiation through rectal administration than most, if not all, other psychedelics.

But WTF is up Glog?

Deleted in favour of dampening fires rather than stoking them !

2CP is shorter but very intense ~ beautiful, heavy bodyload ~ extremely deep spiritual , moving ~ most emotional 2C going IMHO !

IME 2C-P is longer lasting than DOC, but I have only tried DOC once at 4mg

I would think 4mg would be rather high dosage, so its interesting to hear 2C-P was the longer-lasting of the two.

^ Well 4mg of DOC is a pretty decent dose for most people (PIHKAL gives the dosage range as 1.5-3.0mg for full effects), but what dose of 2C-P is that being compared against?

Generally 9-12mg of 2C-P, needless to say 12mg is a lot more intense than 9. The short duration of the DOC could have been due to sitting around with people that were drinking and watching sport....not a situation in which I let myself get absorbed in the experience. 2mg was taken initially with a 2mg supplement 1.5 hours later.

With more than 10mg of 2C-P I still find it hard to sleep 12 hours after dosing, the DOC exp. I was asleep at +9 hours

long time ago in a galaxy far, far away i ingested 5mg of 2c-p. after almost 3 hours of waiting the peak was reached which was very similar to the effects of other 4-alkylated 2c-x's like 2c-d or 2c-e but not as distinctive while the bodyload was stronger.
then i decided to insufflate ~5mg of 4ho-mipt cause the 2c-p induced state was not really satisfying.
although i knew that this combo would be a hell of a trip i never expected such an ego crushing synergy. the next 6 hours me and my advocate (f&l^) were totally busy with controlling our thoughts.
this was one if not the hardest trip i've ever had, hard to handle.

along with 2c-tfm and some thio's (eg 2c-t-21 and 2c-t-4) 2c-p is the most potent of the 2c-x.

i found one comment in pihkal very appropriate about 2c-p:

Could do a lot of learning with this material, but probably not a group thing. It would lend itself too easily to hypnotic power-games, and it would be too easy to open up the shared consciousness level, which would be frightening to a lot of people and bring about necessary escapes such as sickness. Excellent feeling the next day.

Last edited:
I took 4mg of 2CP and it was shorter than what I think was 2mg of DOC (but I have no way of knowing if it really was 2mg of DOC, come to think of it, as it was blottered and obtained blottered). I forget where my 2CP trip reort has gone but I think the 4mg 2CP kept me up for approx. 12-14hours, whereas DOC is more of a 20-hour affair for me before sleep is an option.

Come-up time is similar though... a few alerts and then slowly slowly building till T+3h when it suddenly dawned on me that I was indeed tripping quite hard.

as it was blottered and obtained blottered

I would have thought 'blottered' would be an adjective to describe the mental state of someone who had consumed blotters! =D

Although it's obviously difficult to determine dose if presented in this form, doesn't marquis reagent distinguish DOC/2C-C from other psychedelic phenethyamines. If it's in blotter form (unless being more than 1 sq inch in area), then it could only be DOC

I wonder why the prevalence of 2c-p is so low when its an awesome material.... Duration is a factor, but DOx seem popular enough, and out of DOC & DOB, 2C-P is far better than both IMO....

Status
Not open for further replies.