View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-P is worth it. Best 2c bodyload wise and the visuals are great. Better than E IMO but the duration is just too much to make it a frequent thing.

2C-P is worth it. Best 2c bodyload wise and the visuals are great. Better than E IMO but the duration is just too much to make it a frequent thing.

You're saying 2c-p has a better bodyload than 2cc? Seems very suspicious to me, lol

The body load with 2C-P, for me, I would describe as verrry pleasurable. There was a comment back in the early pages of the thread by someone that said that it made him feel like crushing things with his hands, lol. It's like this energy just coursing through you, almost MDMA-like, but I hesitate to make that comparison because it really varies person to person, of course. Stretching and movement is very nice, as is just breathing deeply and letting it wash over you.
Anyway, all rambling aside, I think the body"load" with this one is lovely :D

You're saying 2c-p has a better bodyload than 2cc? Seems very suspicious to me, lol

I found the bodyload to be thoroughly enjoyable, very similar to 2C-E but without the nausea and nausea is a huge problem for me. I can't think of any chems off the top of my head that haven't made me spew at least once.

There wasn't even a hint of it during 2C-P.

I plugged 45mg of 2C-C but it wasn't a strong enough trip to even produce a bodyload but I will be experimenting with it more soon.

Interesting, I've always read that 2c-p is like a more nauseating 2c-e. I too have a huge problem with psych nausea so maybe I'll react favorably as well..

nausea on psychedelics is very sporadic for me. never had any with 2cp though. only get it sometimes with e & d. only time I've thrown up is from snorting 2cc, which usually doesn't give me any problems. go figure

i had intense nausea for 10-20 mins after vaping 2cp 2mg after snorting 5 but i got no nausea from just snorting

I got a gram of this stuff yesterday, weighed out 6mg into a capsule, swallowed it, and waited. From hours 3 on I had very very slight open eyed visuals, slightly more noticeable closed eye visuals, and not much of a body load. I didn't feel like I was tripping per say, but I felt stimulated and couldn't sleep till 4:30AM and took the pill at 5:00PM. My thought process didn't seem to be altered much and I felt pretty normal for the most part. Today I am trying 8mg to see how that goes, and just snorted 2mg to see what this pain was all about. HOLY SHIT. The pain lasted only 15 minutes, but wow, that was the most brutal pain I'd felt in my nose ever. Made me my eyes tear up slightly. The other 6mg is going to go sublingually. Will report back later with how it is going.

thats about what i would get from 6mg.

you probably won't get much of an effect from today's dose since you dosed yesterday. 5HT-2A agonists (psychedelics like 2C-P) produce a very strong and very rapid tolerance.... meaning that if you take one hit today, you'll probably need to take three hits the next day to get close to the same effect... and then the day after that you might need 9... etc... the tolerance develops rapidly, but it also leaves more rapidly that tolerance to other drugs does...

the best thing to do is leave a week in between trips. that should give your brain enough time to return to baseline.

snorting 2Cs is like the most painful thing in the world. feels like you got hit in the face with a cement block.

2C-P is probably my favorite drug, don't write it off based on these two weak experiences ;)

Thanks for the insight, I definitely plan on exploring this to it's fullest extent later on after I've given it some rest. I do feel pretty nauseas right now, but don't think I'll actually be sick. The taste of the 2C-P sublingually was actually surprising, as it tasted more sweet than anything, and made the bottom of my tongue quite numb.

Dose response curve is steep, I'd imagine that equally applies for going down the dosage curve as well as up it.

I got a gram of this stuff yesterday, weighed out 6mg into a capsule, swallowed it, and waited. From hours 3 on I had very very slight open eyed visuals, slightly more noticeable closed eye visuals, and not much of a body load. I didn't feel like I was tripping per say, but I felt stimulated and couldn't sleep till 4:30AM and took the pill at 5:00PM. My thought process didn't seem to be altered much and I felt pretty normal for the most part. Today I am trying 8mg to see how that goes, and just snorted 2mg to see what this pain was all about. HOLY SHIT. The pain lasted only 15 minutes, but wow, that was the most brutal pain I'd felt in my nose ever. Made me my eyes tear up slightly. The other 6mg is going to go sublingually. Will report back later with how it is going.

You're wasting material if you're trying to dose again the day after your last trip. Week between trips absolute minimum imo unless you enjoy using 2-3x your usual dose, wasting money, and leaving yourself fried and losing the magic ;) - ideally you shouldn't trip more than once a month though.

This drug has an incredible body high. I had tolerance from another experiment so I wasn't able to push the visual or aural aspect so much, but it reminded me a lot of 2c-b's body high.

could you please describe it a bit in more detail?
for instance, 2c-i has pretty bad body load for me (feels like all my muscles are contracted and theres nothing i can do about it), but i love the day 2cc or d feel (i feel my muscles, but streching works, and touching feesl wonderful)....

Hello !

I have a question about the conservation. I recently came across a vial of DOC being at 2mg/ml. My question is for how long can I store the vial without lost of potency/degradation if stored in good cautions ?
I also have 6 sugar cubes 2C-P - laced at 10mg/hit. I would like to know what's the best conditions to store the cubes and how long does it takes before degrading ?

Thank you!

^^ what sorta liquid is the DOC dissolved in? if its water then you might have some issues with bacterial contamination.... if its alcohol you should be fine though, DOC is a very sturdy molecule.

for your 2C-P sugar cubes you'll want to keep them somewhere cool, dark, and dry... the sugar will degrade before the 2C-P would i think ;)

^^ what sorta liquid is the DOC dissolved in? if its water then you might have some issues with bacterial contamination.... if its alcohol you should be fine though, DOC is a very sturdy molecule.

for your 2C-P sugar cubes you'll want to keep them somewhere cool, dark, and dry... the sugar will degrade before the 2C-P would i think ;)

Hi thank you for your reply!

Well the DOC is dissolved in Triple distilled white Vodka 37.8% and probably a drop of food coloring since the solution is bright red.
The 2C-P sugar are "dry" and if we look close at them we can see the 2C-P on it (like tiny crystals) and there is a drop of green food coloring on them.
Do you know if the sugar can last some weeks ? I can't imagine eating 60 mg in few days ... x)

Thanks mate!

keep the cubes cool and dry and they should last as long as regular sugar cubes do.

Thank you mate ! The DOC should last some years in alcohol ? (if placed in the dark, drawer, cool place ?).

Because I have 100ml in total so...

Status
Not open for further replies.