Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^

Any information is important! Especially on a substance as seldom tasted as 2C-P. Please write up anything that happens. Us junkies depend on it. :)

^^^ I always try to write up reports when there's very few of them available (aka my 5-MeO-MIPT reports) Of course 2C-P has even fewer reports. Will probably have test of 2C-P this weekend, so I'm looking forward to it!

when i was up at my sisters college, researching 2c-i, a friend of hers pointed out that she had tried 2c-p, and was interested in 2c-i for that reason. i told her they probably werent similar. she gave me the description as follows

very long and visual. it made me rather sleepy, though i couldnt sleep (i guess it made her relaxed).

i find it sounding veryinteresting, and may perhaps ask her for a sample. ill be sure to put a report on BL, as erowid takes way too long.

very long and visual. it made me rather sleepy, though i couldnt sleep (i guess it made her relaxed).

Wow... now I'm even more interested! Didn't get a chance to try it this weekend...

I got this stuff a while a go and finaly decided to try it .
It look like VERY VERY potent . Very long to kick in , VERY .
>10mg .
Ill get more info soon .

Any more experience on this one? Mainly I'm intersted in the dosing factor. It seems that the 6-8mg range is a decent starting point for a PEA tolarant person, any thoughts on this? I promise I'll reward any info with a decent trip report once I try it(not as long as my 2c-d report though). Thanks in advance.

In response to whoever was discussing the similarities between the 2C's, I find them all hard to distinguish. I've tried 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-4 and besides duration, potency, and level of nausea, I think set and setting have more of an influence on the different effects of these chemicals than the chemicals themselves. I have a feeling 2C-E might be an exception due to everyone's comparing it to LSD, but I imagine I would have a hard time distinguishing 2C-P from the other 2C's I've done, besides noticing that it lasts a long time.

In response to whoever was discussing the similarities between the 2C's, I find them all hard to distinguish. I've tried 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-4 and besides duration, potency, and level of nausea, I think set and setting have more of an influence on the different effects of these chemicals than the chemicals themselves.

Well I'll chalk that one up to saying we all respond differently. Having tried 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-21, I can say with confidence that set and setting does not account for all the differences I have noticed. I've used them all pretty much under the same conditions and notice consistent differences over multiple experiences. I have little doubt that in most cases I could tell the difference in a blind test. Perhaps some of us are just more sensitive to subtle differences. Of course generally differences between psychedelics are more pronounced at higher doses too.

I have a feeling 2C-E might be an exception due to everyone's comparing it to LSD, but I imagine I would have a hard time distinguishing 2C-P from the other 2C's I've done, besides noticing that it lasts a long time.

I didn't find 2C-E to be that much like LSD at all. I mean well, OK, its more like LSD then any of the others I've tried, but I don't think any of them are really much like LSD, esp. at higher dose. 2C-P, incidentally, I found to be alot like 2c-e.

gloggawogga - could you describe the differences between 2c-e and 2c-p? I ask because i have tried 2c-e but not 2c-p so i'd be interested to read a comparison from someone as experienced with the 2c-x's as you seem to be.

^^ Me too. I had a hunch 2C-P and 2C-E might be similar based on subjective reports, but this is the first time I've seen someone directly compare them. As a BIG fan of 2C-E I'm interested to know more. (And yes, I wouldn't say 2C-E is much like LSD at all).

I find 2cp very lethargic. No where near as lethargic as AMT. It's more potent than 2ce but takes a while to come on unless you take alot. I've vaporized 2cp with good success. It lasts longer than 2ce and has less of a tolerance build up. Visually it's superior to any 2cX i've tried and musically as well. IMO better than 2ce,2cd,2ct2, I have yet to try 2cc but I feel that my opinion will still remaine the same.

I have had 2c-p upwards of 10 times, the only other PEA I have tried is 2c-t-2 and mescaline. A friend of mine aquired an amount of 2c-p some time ago and it was all measured out into 9-10mg doses. Quite an intense body load the first few times, but it seems to decrease the more you take it. I dont find it that visual, distant objects such as trees etc seem to breath, but thats about it. Smoking weed increases the visual aspect significantly, as does Nitrous. As for the mental side, 2c-p makes me feel clear headed and like a zombie at the same time, the trip almost has a sarcastic nature to it.

i have also tried insuffulating around 4mg once, 1mg at a time over 30 mins. wouldnt wanty to try much more via this route as the extremly long come on (3-3.5 hours) is halfed and quite intense. One 10mg dose left which i am saving.

VERY intense I have found and some gut pains are often present, well worth it tho, one of my favourites

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I am going to be trying it in about a week. Maybe I'll write a trip report.

Please do write a trip report. Even if it's brief. There's very little info on this compound compared to many of the others, so every little bit of info helps! %)

Ditto. I'll be sure and write up a report when I get around to checking this one out. It's just with that 12-18+ hour duration, this one takes a little bit of planning (and at least 2 days off) in order to do it. :D

General Anesthetic said:
Ditto. I'll be sure and write up a report when I get around to checking this one out. It's just with that 12-18+ hour duration, this one takes a little bit of planning (and at least 2 days off) in order to do it. :D

Haha. I know exactly what you mean. I've got a NICE dose of cactus I really want to eat but the time commitmant is hard to come by these days. So I usually end up with a shorter-acting tryptamine.

Haha. I'm really intrigued by 2cp though and would love to read more about it. If I ever get a chance to flirt with it, I will post back as well. :D

I revisited this material last month, 14mg. This was my third visit w/ this mateterial, the previous being 7mg, 11mg and 14mg.

Typically with 2c phenethylamines I find it best to have an empty stomach on the come up, otherwise I tend to have indigestion and abdominal pains. That means fasting at least a few hours before ingestion until the peak is well developed. On my last 14mg 2c-p experience, last June, I ate a meal a little to early, at about t+4 hours and had indigestion for the next few hours as a result. This time I dosed in the morning, not having eaten since the night before, and held the fast until about t+6.5 hours, having a snack at the time, and then a meal at about t+10 hours. And this way had no body problems whatsoever, just a warm energy in my body, not any overstimulation or particular discomfort. Last June I had dosed in the evening, at 8pm, and ended up not sleeping till a nap at about 6pm the next day, followed by a good nights sleep later on that night. This time I had dosed at 10am, fell asleep at around 4 am that night, and woke up around 11am the next morning. Much better for the sleep cycle 'day tripping' on this material. Though the visuals are something to see at night ;)

The headspace of this material was nice. While there were some aspects that reminded me of mescaline and others that reminded me of LSD, I'd have to say it was more like 2c-e than anything else. 14mg was a pretty immersive dose, making it really easy to go off on mental tangents and get lost in day dreams unintentionally, but other than maybe a little bit of anxiety on the come up, I never felt like I was in much danger, i.e. it was very forgiving, more so than 2c-e. Most of the trip was by myself except for some social contact with my wife, and some casual contact with strangers while walking in public. I don't see any really difficultiy with social contact on this material though it seems a better material for deep internal thought. I don't think I would want to be 'trapped' in a social situation I didn't like on this material. Hours and hours of deep internal thought is just nice on this stuff.

Though 14mg was a strong dose, due to the ease on my body and the forgiving nature of the head space I may bump the dose up to 16mg next time, though I doubt I'll have a chance to do this stuff again any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.