• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Greatest drug induced quotes....Trippin/rollin/stoned/doped/dusted LOL's go here!

Not a trip, but an opiate one. Guy ODs and someone tries to ring for an ambulance. The line is repeatedly busy. Guy puts down phone and says 'Fuck it,I'll write them a letter....'

Doesn't sound that funny, but imagine the panic going through the room and he says that. We all laughed.

johanneschimpo said:
^ thats actually pretty fucking funny. I know the opiate thought process.

The guy had shot 5 diconol and swallowed an unknown number of palfium. You never got those in the US but man, were they euphoric. He made it in the end because someone crushed up a naltrexone tablet and shot him with that. He's dead now though. RIP Dopey Dave.
As for opiate though processes, yes, most people were 1/2 freaked and 1/2 pissed of because it killed their buzz.

one of my personal favs. me and my friend had done just a pill of E for are 3rd time and it was the best E we had done at the time. we were walking down the street and we each chugged half of our waters while looking up into the blue clear sky i stopped looked at my friend and said "the water taste like sky juice". the funny thing was that he completely understood me and said "o god i know what you meen".

"I feel like jesus must have when he ressurected from the dead and realized that he just saved the entire WORLD!"

this was just as some very clean rolls were hitting me

friend - did you like scanner darkly?
me - nope
friend - were you trippin when you saw it?
me- no but im trippin right now and that shit sucked.
lol it was funny at the time

A friend and me were sitting on a veranda at 3 AM, drunk as fuck and high as hell. We had just spent 30 minutes trying to roll a joint and had finally succeeded. We pass it to each other, not saying a word before I finally have a realization. "Seriously dude, seriously, I know everything. The prophecy man! The prophecy!" My friend stares at me for a few seconds and asks, "What is it?!"
"We have to watch the clouds not the stars, because they move! Look!" I pointed to the sky which was cloudy. "See?" My friend was awestruck, "Yeah... Yeah! But keep your voice down... if THEY find out they will silence us... We know the secret! Shit, what do we do?!?" I pondered this for a few minutes, "Hmm, we can't tell anyone... except F... He's living under the prophecy, he'll understand. He knows!" "Your right... That's why he is acting so strange. But keep it down... You know THEY are watching."

F is another friend who is known for his irrational behaviour, sober or drunk. It ended with us passing out on some chairs in the house we were in. One of my best birthdays ever.

S/O on his very first pill of Molly..."This is SO MUCH BETTER THAN POT!" .
I found him shortly after rubbing a napkin on his face cuz it felt good...

during a conversation with a friend whilst tripping acid i felt the need to politely ask him to 'stop doing that with his face' as the constant bulges and contractions were rather distracting

We used to get groups together and do diphenhydramine or shrooms or morning glory. The sober sitter would take a notebook and record interesting shit. These are direct quotes from a diphenhydramine experience from various friends

"Mute the fire, I cant hear the TV over it" (the Nearest TV was in the second story of a house 60 feet away... lol)

*finding a charred piece of wood several feet fire* " This could be of some use"*eats it"I found a dorito on the ground!"

"Movies did we watch them Menace II Society"(he was staring at a blank TV for 15 minutes)

"It fell on my lap" (asked him what, 2 mintes later he replies:) "Jennifer"

"Look its Mr. Hustle there" ( hes pointing at a certain tree he assures me is named mr hustle)

Those are some of the odd ones lol. Its funny how theyd sit there and out of nowheres say something, then they realize that the perosn they wanted to talk to isnt even there. Or theyd just sit there and say What?! out of nowheres.

"did you just come out of the wall?" - random person on shrooms asked me that in my dorm building.

"this room's gonna collapse on me" - friend on shrooms

"you can really taste that harmonica" - friend on shrooms while listening to tom petty

haribo1 said:
The guy had shot 5 diconol and swallowed an unknown number of palfium. You never got those in the US but man, were they euphoric.
Peach palfs!!!

Is it any wonder they ceased production!? :D

(or did they???)

me really baked and drunk, talking about working at the ymca doing a birthday party

"ok, so we had this one baby, well he wasnt really a baby he was 8."

During my first breakthrough IV Ketamine experience:

Friend: "What's your favourite animal?"
Me: (trying to say Moth) "Umm.. I forgot what you call them. Its a cross between a cammel and an emu..."

----

After recovering a particularly large (mistake in dose) shot of K, my head regained consciousness before the rest of my body. I had to ask my friends to carry me since we needed to walk out of the park. Then they proposed that we rest.

me: "Sounds good - but you'll have to rearrange me into a seating position..."

(and they did ;)).

"I wonder how long I can hold a coherent... Ford." - my first time on shrooms

"I want my brain to just shut down!" - friend past the blackout point on alcohol

Last edited:
"(opens the freezer) Hey little dude, why are you chillin in the freezer?"
"Im old and im cold, im old and im cold"

Bolth said by my boyfriend during his first shroom trip

"(opens the freezer) Hey little dude, why are you chillin in the freezer?"
"Im old and im cold, im old and im cold"

Bolth said by my boyfriend during his first shroom trip

tambourine-man said:
Peach palfs!!!

Is it any wonder they ceased production!? :D

(or did they???)

Peach (10mg) palfium. Alas, no longer in production. A truly great drug, but unpredictable. One day you take 4 and are OK, next day you do 3 and end up pulling a blue. All these US guys getting out of their prams over oxycodone, never had palfium or diconal ;-) Still got them in The Netherlands but nobody found out about them.... wierd.

Last edited:
Me trippin on acid during new years after nearly getting hit by a roman candle- "Holy Crap in a crap half apple!"

Me on salvia 25x -Holy shit, gods double clickin my brain and tryin to put it in the dishwasher/recycle bin cuz its too dirty!!

Me candyflipping- Can u beleive the price of happiness these days? I remember back when all ya had to do was throw a brick at a car n run

Me stoned off ak47 for the first time- "dude go ask that purple dog wtf time it is"