• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to snort adderall ( generic )

Xr??

Will this work with adderall xr capsules(after opening then :p)?

Best method I have found I get scripted #3 - 30mg IR's a day and thats alot of powder, what I do is this...

Buy a pill crusher at the drug the drug store makes crushing those fucking rock hard generics easy as pie, [I go with Barr generics, the best IME]. While your at the drug store pick up an oral syringe both items are sold right next to each other. Now your set.

Crush a couple pills in the crusher, fill the syring with about a mL of water, pull the plunger out while keeping your finger over the tip of the open end of the front of the syringe, [takes a little practice, but shit its easy]. Once the plunger is out have your powderized Adderall in a business card thats folded in half, now pour the powdered addy into the back of the syringe, keeping your finger on the tip place the plunger back into the syring body.

Now just hold the syringe vertical and shake it down a couple times to clear the outlet tip of the front of the syringe with any addy solution so it doesnt shoot out. Release your finger, push plunger up untill the syringe is just the addy and water solution.

Lean head back, squirt up nose, squeeze nose with a kleenex, inhale deeply, repeat with 2-3 rinses of .5 mL of just plain water. You will be zinging in seconds and it last a long time. Saves your nose from all the powder. Works like a motherfucking charm, sniff... You get over the taste real quick.

Absolutely the best way to do it be it short term or long term, I have using this method for over a year, with no damage to my nose at high doses of 90-120mg daily...

Might take a little practice to get it in the syringe with out losing a drop or two but shit even my exgirlfriend could do it behind her back. Fuck eating those things worthless IMO and IME.

Peace,
Seedless

Crush pills into fine powder, make some lines and rack them up. Should not have any problems.

Don't forget Coricidin.....fucking Skittles with DXM and CPM

best tasting thing ive had is benedrex. i just love putting the cotton in my mouth like a wad of dip and enjoying the juices as they go down, making sure to enjoy the flavor to the fullest extent. 8)

i whole thread on how to snort a fucking addy?

thread fail

google snorting a pill, seems way to easy to do that

goddamn this thread is how old and some genius decided to bump it to the top. spring clean this thread right into the garbage can

If you can't figure out how to snort a pill then you probably shouldn't snort it.

i agree with wiggi, dont snort you adderal. if is the generic 15 or the ones like it crush it up and parachute it, which i have never tried but then again i always take my generic adderals as presribed but all im tryin to say is dont snort adderal but i know if your hearts set on it im not gonna stop you

If you can't figure out how to snort a pill then you probably shouldn't snort it.

yeah true true, that's just basically saying" ive never snorted pills before, can you teach me how" lol yeah I agree with you wiggi

A middle ground

Personally, I have a script of IM Adderall (quantity of 60, 20 mg pills per month ). I am currently 26 and actually had ADD diagnosed when I was in second grade by a pediatric neurologist, unlike some of you assholes that fakes it just to get your Addy script (just kidding, not hating because I would be doing the same thing even if I wasn't legit ADD). I find that taking them orally is best for everyday tasks (example: makes me work really hard and be productive and smoke lots of cigarettes and be a machine that smokes cigarettes and works hard and is productive); I could build a bridge and solve world hunger and smoke lots of cigarettes at the same time and enjoy doing it and contribute to the betterment of humanity taking Adderall orally, which is a good thing, and which is the legal prescribed benefit of Adderall. Honestly, if we put everyone on planet earth on Adderall given orally, we would probably discover warp drive within 5 years and been discovered by aliens like in Star Trek: First Contact.

Now for the other side of the story....

If I am drunk or tired, or both, and it is late at night, or even early and I have to keep going, and I need a pick-me-up, I will not hesitate to crush up one of those orange badboys and lay down some rails to keep the party going.

Basically, the moral of the story is take orally almost all of the time, but keep a few on the side to party.

Now, I have seen some posts on plugging. Wow, it never even crossed my mind to do that. And to the syringe-powder solution up the nose thing guy, you are extremely innovative. What other ideas have you come up with? Syringe-powder-solution dude is like McGyver with pharmaceuticals.

Like I said, I am 26. I am no angel, and I did get a little (maybe a lot) out of control when I was younger. All I have got to say about dealing with Adderall or any other shit is that there is a fine line between having fun and losing control. And sometimes you may want to step back and look at your situation because when you start losing control will seem like you are having fun. The transition is so seamless you won't even notice, but the people around you will, and if the people around you are telling you that you are out of control, then you are.

Off my soapbox now, and that last part message if to the really younger people who don't know anything but think they do. I could tell some stories about lost friends, etc, but I don't want to be a downer. Well, have fun, and be careful.

eat it! you're wasting so much if you snort it plus adderal burns when you snort it. the drip is good but the first part is terrible. plus from my experience eating it gives a longer and actually better high. klonopins do taste minty i used to do them sublingually. but back to the point...eat it or do it sublingual. snorting pills is a waste not to mention not safe.

snorting clogs up your nose, you should shaft it instead,

up the bum double fun.

I have only used Adderall for about 6 months but when i tried snorting it just didn't give me the surge that i achieve by popping two 30mgs in the morning.

Maybe some people get different results. i would love to hear stories about everyones experience with Adderall.

please share

This IS a very old thread. I'm not really sure why crushing things is such a mystery to people (?). I DO however find it odd that so many people here enjoy the taste of (the drip of) adderall- generic or name brand. I have had both (in IR and XR) and don't even close to enjoy either of them. I especially hate the capsuled XR's (I also prefer the swallowing route vs. snorting...).
--and yes, the benzedrex comment above - agreed ;). That has to be the stupidest thing I (sadly admit to and) have done in the past year. That was instantly regrettable.

Snorting Adderall is pretty silly & a waste of time. I'd know -- I've done it way more times than could ever make any sense.
The difference between snorting & swallowing Adderall isn't like the difference between snorting & swallowing something like Oxycontin. & by that I mean, at best you'll feel Adderall work a TINY bit more when snorting it than when swallowing it. Most people I know who have experience with both snorting & swallowing Adderall, including myself, feel like it's just not worth it.

might as well add a little bit of crushed glass to the mix. Its a pill....EAT IT.