• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to snort adderall ( generic )

dayzwasted21

Greenlighter
So, I need a guide or something to snorting this... or should I just crush it up n throw it in some dr pepper? Which is best?

Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...

burntserkits said:
Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...

I always loved the taste of an adderall drip. Its like candy. I always wondered why they made them taste so good. It seems like it would encourage kids to take more.

Best method I have found I get scripted #3 - 30mg IR's a day and thats alot of powder, what I do is this...

Buy a pill crusher at the drug the drug store makes crushing those fucking rock hard generics easy as pie, [I go with Barr generics, the best IME]. While your at the drug store pick up an oral syringe both items are sold right next to each other. Now your set.

Crush a couple pills in the crusher, fill the syring with about a mL of water, pull the plunger out while keeping your finger over the tip of the open end of the front of the syringe, [takes a little practice, but shit its easy]. Once the plunger is out have your powderized Adderall in a business card thats folded in half, now pour the powdered addy into the back of the syringe, keeping your finger on the tip place the plunger back into the syring body.

Now just hold the syringe vertical and shake it down a couple times to clear the outlet tip of the front of the syringe with any addy solution so it doesnt shoot out. Release your finger, push plunger up untill the syringe is just the addy and water solution.

Lean head back, squirt up nose, squeeze nose with a kleenex, inhale deeply, repeat with 2-3 rinses of .5 mL of just plain water. You will be zinging in seconds and it last a long time. Saves your nose from all the powder. Works like a motherfucking charm, sniff... You get over the taste real quick.

Absolutely the best way to do it be it short term or long term, I have using this method for over a year, with no damage to my nose at high doses of 90-120mg daily...

Might take a little practice to get it in the syringe with out losing a drop or two but shit even my exgirlfriend could do it behind her back. Fuck eating those things worthless IMO and IME.

Peace,
Seedless

OverDriven said:
I always loved the taste of an adderall drip. Its like candy. I always wondered why they made them taste so good. It seems like it would encourage kids to take more.

same here, its the best tasting/dripping thing ever! the closest thing to a good tasting pill is klonopin which tastes kinda like sweet tarts

^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...

enoughorangejuice? said:
same here, its the best tasting/dripping thing ever! the closest thing to a good tasting pill is klonopin which tastes kinda like sweet tarts

The Klonopins I used to get always tasted refeshingly minty...

But I used to get sick to my stomach railing Dexedrine spansules and Adderall XR's. Sickly sweet is the only way to describe it.

Even crushing up and parachuting Dexedrine spansules used to get me. Even with no taste going down I'd burp and taste that sweet sweet amphetamine binder. 8(

Although I loved the taste of 5mg GSK Dexedrine IR triangles.

burntserkits said:
^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...

really? my friend had a bag of klonopin and xanax and at the bottom was some orange powder that he told me was a crushed up valium, it looked a lot like a 20mg crushed up adderal and it looked tasty as hell. i had a script for valium a whlie ago but i never really got a good taste.

do you like valium better than kpins? (for medical / anxiety purposes? i dont use benzo's recreationally b/c i don't get any rec. benefit from them)

burntserkits said:

Don't forget Coricidin.....fucking Skittles with DXM and CPM

name brand adderall used to be sugary sweet. generics... not so much. more like bitter blue chalk.

anywya im speaking for a position of years of use, mis-use, and abuse. dont bother snorting. just swallow before you take food

seroiusly dont snort that nasty shit. it works better to swallow. stick it up your ass before you snort it.

I normally eat it, but a few nights ago, I was wasted drunk and found my ice tooter around and decided to snort it.....surprise! Sooo good! Just a)crush b)snort

what i do is simple. get the pill, a dollar bill, and a glass.

fold the dollar bill in half and open after you formed a crease.

carefully dump the beads in the center and fold it back up.

fold over the 3 remaining edges. now all you have to do is take the glass and run it over the folded over bill until you don't hear anymore crackling beads. open it up and make sure it's all in the crease.

grab the tooter and go for it.

i just did it. fucking perfect.

You should really just stick with my method of taking Adderall, works everytime. Okay, so what you want to do is grab one pill (capsule or tablet), get a glass of water, put said pill into your mouth, take a little sip of water, swallow.

In all seriousness though, snorting Adderall not only screws with your brain chemistry, but it also defeats any real benefits that it gives when taken correctly. Also, if you're looking to keep your tolerance relatively stable, snorting Adderall will rapidly raise it, requiring you to take higher doses, which thus creates a vicious cycle that will not end in a good way. In the long run, you're just in for a huge disappointment if you start a habit of snorting Adderall.

abfarance said:
what i do is simple. get the pill, a dollar bill, and a glass.

fold the dollar bill in half and open after you formed a crease.

carefully dump the beads in the center and fold it back up.

fold over the 3 remaining edges. now all you have to do is take the glass and run it over the folded over bill until you don't hear anymore crackling beads. open it up and make sure it's all in the crease.

grab the tooter and go for it.

i just did it. fucking perfect.

thanks for the thread from 18 months ago... 8)

oh well. just trying to help. at least i'm not that idiot that wanted to dump it in dr. pepper.

abfarance said:
oh well. just trying to help. at least i'm not that idiot that wanted to dump it in dr. pepper.

lol, true. was just pointing out the thread is oooolld

What mg are they and are they IR or XR?My guess is that they are the IR.In that case I would swallow orparachute 2 or 3 of them(depending on the mg) if they are the Blue 10mg IR I woud do about 30-40mg.You will get a nice high. Snorting them is a lot of powder going up your nose not to mention the infamous "Blue Candy Drip" can get annoying really fast!almost as fast as you will be moving=D

Snorting Generic 10 mg Adderall IR

Maybe I did something wrong, but I snorted 20 mg 2 hous ago and got nothing out of it but blue snot. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but Iwould say take it as directed or you are wasting some medication. Now I am going to try and get rid of the headache that just started