• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to snort adderall ( generic )

i like to pop some and snort some so i get the fast hitting high from snorting it and it lasts longer cause i popped some

dont snort it, eating it normally has a way higher bioavailabilty (for those who dont know, that means its stronger due to more of the chemical being readily absorbed) only other ROA besides oral worth trying is rectal, althoughh many may be uncomfortable with that, which is OK since oral is fine.

Guys forreal..pour the capsule into the bottom chamber of SWIY's weed grinder (if u dont collect keef) and crush beads with a hard piece of plastic..or the end of a lighter or sumthing like that...once SWIY is done crushing, roll up a piece of STERIL laminated paper and snoot it ;) classic bugar sugar!!

Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...
Plugging it?!?!? Isn't that when you take the pills up the ass? That's some mad kinky shit not that I have anything against it or anything but why are u trying to get people into sticking Adderall pills up their butts?!?!?

shoving an adderall up your ass is a really stupid.

What I do is crush an Adderall up, throw it in a spoon, get a syringe without a needle (Slip Tip's are the best, but Oral syringes work too) and draw up 3-5mL or water, add 3-5mL of water over the powder, stir the powder/water until they become a more consistent looking solution, and then add some heat until it starts to bubble a little. I then stir the heated solution up again before drawing it back into the syringe. Then I lay on my side and insert the tip of the oral/slip-tip syringe slightly inside my backdoor and slowly push down on the plunger (I usually press slowly-taking about ten seconds). I then lay on my side for 10-20 minutes.

The reason plugging is such a good option for administering amphetamines (and other types of drugs as well), is that with Dextroamphetamine, as well as methamphetamine, it has an absorption rate ranging from 90-99%. It's especially useful if you want to stop injecting your drugs into your veins, because its one of the only ROA that has a comparitive BioAvailibility and quick onset.

Also-what is really that insane about squirting drugs up ones ass? Is that any weirder than say, smoking little white rocks out of a glass tube, or injecting street drugs with unknown cuts directly into ones blood stream, bypassing all of the body's defenses? I think that the real problem people have with plugging has more to do with some bogus association they've made up with homosexuality, which is ignorant and dumb-I mean, would you consider a doctor inserting a thermometer into a young boy's ass perverse? Rectal administration is so effective for some drugs in fact, that pharmaceutical companies make certain drugs in the form of rectal suppositories.

I didn't even know people did that with Adderall lol. I personally just think inserting things in the ass is kind of gross. Shoving stuff up your ass definitely isn't really inherently gay even if you were doing it for your own gratification, just very kinky and a little strange (but aren't we all a little strange in our own ways).

despite the age of this thread...

predose with magnesium chelates, sodium carb/bicard (tums), LOTS of water, and a hefty meal

crush up adderall and mix with small Mg(OH)2 solution (milk of magnesia), and DRINK.

The best advice I've ever read on snorting this chalky shit. I tried everything else... Plugging, chewing, swallowing, sniffing it dry... The only thing I didn't try was IV cause hell to the no. :p
snorting them had always left me with the most intense high, but I shy away from it for great fear of damaging my nose. But now this alternative might make life a little easier lol. ��

Question was how the high was from snorting but obviously you were looking to treat people like capr

Thread recap:

"don't snort adderall, just shove a liquid solution of it up your ass!"

gotta love bluelight sometimes. Just eat your adderall, most of the effects from snorting come from the powder dripping down into your mouth anyway.

See: oral administration

Does anyone know the actual percentage of the drug you will lose from snorting it?

I don't know the facts about the intranasal bioavailability of amphetamine, but I found a medical study that looked into the effects of dosing as such. They concluded, "...intranasal administration of d-amphetamine results in a more rapid onset compared to oral dosing, which could be associated with the popularity of intranasal prescription stimulant use and an enhanced potential for abuse." Their delivery device for IN amphetamine was a "mucosal atomization device." It mixed the drug with water and, when squeezed, misted it into the nose. Would a nasal misting bottle work in a similar way? It seems fairly easy to pulverize some XR capsules, dissolve in some water, and snort it from a $3.00 saline nasal-mist bottle. If possible, you could be certain your dosage and wouldn't dry out your nose as much. You can find it here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684273/

Last edited:
Interesting. What type of water we need to be used? I would assume Bacteriostatic water and I would also assume you might only get 24 hours out of it until it starts to degrade.

I just tried your method. Not sure if the small mistake I made, effected the efficacy of the whole thing. When I leaned back, instead of squirting, squeezing, then sniffing - I just sniffed hard as I squirted. Not feeling a whole lot. I used a 20 mg IR Aurobindo generic. In 1 mL water, as advised.

Best method I have found I get scripted #3 - 30mg IR's a day and thats alot of powder, what I do is this...

Buy a pill crusher at the drug the drug store makes crushing those fucking rock hard generics easy as pie, [I go with Barr generics, the best IME]. While your at the drug store pick up an oral syringe both items are sold right next to each other. Now your set.

Crush a couple pills in the crusher, fill the syring with about a mL of water, pull the plunger out while keeping your finger over the tip of the open end of the front of the syringe, [takes a little practice, but shit its easy]. Once the plunger is out have your powderized Adderall in a business card thats folded in half, now pour the powdered addy into the back of the syringe, keeping your finger on the tip place the plunger back into the syring body.

Now just hold the syringe vertical and shake it down a couple times to clear the outlet tip of the front of the syringe with any addy solution so it doesnt shoot out. Release your finger, push plunger up untill the syringe is just the addy and water solution.

Lean head back, squirt up nose, squeeze nose with a kleenex, inhale deeply, repeat with 2-3 rinses of .5 mL of just plain water. You will be zinging in seconds and it last a long time. Saves your nose from all the powder. Works like a motherfucking charm, sniff... You get over the taste real quick.

Absolutely the best way to do it be it short term or long term, I have using this method for over a year, with no damage to my nose at high doses of 90-120mg daily...

Might take a little practice to get it in the syringe with out losing a drop or two but shit even my exgirlfriend could do it behind her back. Fuck eating those things worthless IMO and IME.

Peace,
Seedless

I just tried your method. Not sure if the small mistake I made, effected the efficacy of the whole thing. When I leaned back, instead of squirting, squeezing, then sniffing - I just sniffed hard as I squirted. Not feeling a whole lot. I used a 20 mg IR Aurobindo generic. In 1 mL water, as advised.

i always found valiums to be garbage, I was on 10mg 3 times a day blues and I never really had a great ride from them, alprazolam and lorazepam is where it’s at! I have anxiety and panic attacks and MS so I get different pills to handle whatever part of my body’s fuckin up, I ate 17 mg of Ativan totally on accident and my brother found me on the side of the house rollin around on the ground! Fuckin benzos man, you forget that you took one 15 minutes ago then dive in for another.. and another.. but yeah they are way better than shitty Valium in my opinion, Valium(diazepam)just made me sleep