• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to snort adderall ( generic )

oxyclean? nooo oxydrip lol

^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...

You know how you can accquire a taste for certain things, Well i accquired a taste for oxycontin and now to me nothing in this world tastes better than that drip. Maybe its just in my head bc theyre so damn addicting, idk... just thought id share haha

Snorting em doesn't seem to last very long at all.
Blasted a 20 n felt sober in som 30 min..
goinin in for another session, eating half this time.

After reading this forum, i tried snorting a 20 mg and like Solow said, doesn't last very long and I myself had a pretty bad headache. The next night I took another 20 but just ate it, and it worked way better, no headache either. I recommend just eating.

its whatever floats your boat i suppose.. i usually tooted it because i would only buy 1 maybe 2 addies a day and instead of just popping the whole thing at once or railing it all at once, i crushed it up real good and i tooted some throughout the day whenever i felt necessary. its like my coke ritual

bottom line is, do what u feel is going to work best for YOU
if you got work or school for 8 hours, pop it (i actually used to crushem up @ work in the bathroom and had my own tooting kid)
if u are trying to party then crush one up and divvy it out to your homies and get some conversations rolling

but seriously.. "how to snort adderall" >.<

I know its old but. Snorting pills and adderall can lead to pneumonia. I get it every time I snort my adderall or any pill now. So don't screw with ur lungs and learn thr hard way like me.

I enjoy the adderall drip from what I can recall. It's been years and it was early in my drug use career, so it couldn't have been too rough.

adderall & sweetness

Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...

The sweetness is not a sugar, glucose or otherwise. Three of the 4 amphetamine salts in Adderall are Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate,,Amphetamine sacharate . These give it a distinct artificial sweetner taste. The fourth salt, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate is bitter. Lactose is used as an inert filler but sacharine and aspartate are hundreds of time sweeter than table sugar.

aren't IR's a lot of powder to sniff? especially when you need like 60+mg

Yeah they are. Snorting the IR adderalls is pretty stupid in my stupid in my opinion/experience. It is so much powder to get to a decent dose, and it clogs your nose and you have that nasty taste lingering for hours.

Adderall is much better when just eaten or plugged.

And the necromancer who posted up yonder about pneumonia.. Snorting pills doesn't inherently cause pneumonia. Now it is quite possible it can cause damage to your lungs from excessive amounts of inert powders getting inhaled. It can irritate your lungs, windpipe, etc.

If you insist on snorting adderal i suggest breaking them up, add known amount of water/saline, filter with cotton, then filter with a micron, and make a liquid solution. You can use a nasal spray bottle to administer it. For example if you mixed 100mg with 10ml of liquid, it would be 10mg/ml. I am just using that as an example, since the math was simple. But you get the picture.

oh my god lines all day daug. I've been up for like 15 hours straight from linesssssssssssss. just make sure you crush that shit up proper. if you dont thats when you have the problems.. no good to snort those little balls shit goes wrong… and I drink on them somewhat but what really gets me perfect is blazzin a doobie keeps me level and in a control state of mind. %)

I always loved the taste of an adderall drip. Its like candy. I always wondered why they made them taste so good. It seems like it would encourage kids to take more.

haha right ! most people love the drip ! I wish ad had the numbness like blow then it would be money !

You know how you can accquire a taste for certain things, Well i accquired a taste for oxycontin and now to me nothing in this world tastes better than that drip. Maybe its just in my head bc theyre so damn addicting, idk... just thought id share haha
I agree the taste of oxys are the best ever but personally I preferred (as in dnt do it ne more) to IV mine.

I've always found I have a much better time just eating it. When I snort it, I get very anxious and my chest tightens up and it's not very fun. I've found it synergizes well with weed.

dont snort it, the bioavailability for amps is way higher when taken orally. you just get more jittery when you snort it. plus they started putting nasal irritants in the IR pills.

I've always found I have a much better time just eating it. When I snort it, I get very anxious and my chest tightens up and it's not very fun. I've found it synergizes well with weed.

You should really just stick with my method of taking Adderall, works everytime. Okay, so what you want to do is grab one pill (capsule or tablet), get a glass of water, put said pill into your mouth, take a little sip of water, swallow.

In all seriousness though, snorting Adderall not only screws with your brain chemistry, but it also defeats any real benefits that it gives when taken correctly. Also, if you're looking to keep your tolerance relatively stable, snorting Adderall will rapidly raise it, requiring you to take higher doses, which thus creates a vicious cycle that will not end in a good way. In the long run, you're just in for a huge disappointment if you start a habit of snorting Adderall.

Exactly. Pop 15 mg. half hour before breakfast. Don't do it 24/7, don't shoot, snort or smoke stimulants. Fucks up your heart. Not worth it at all.

And don't smoke too much weed if you've taken a large dose. Both raise your heart rate and it's a shitty experience Though a little bump of some pure coke once in a while is the best alternative to snorting amps. Still not nice for your heart

Last edited:
I would not snort adderall. Oral lasts way longer, but IMO plugging it makes for the best experience.

is it ir or xr?
Either way i wouldn't reccomend snorting it, or any pills unless they are tiny and potent.

But if you are hell bent on snorting it here are the steps:
1. Crush thoroughly
2. line it up
3. Get a straw or roll up a $ and snort...

Don't use bills to sniff drugs. Money is filthy (both litterally and otherwise). People have caught Hep C through sharing straws, and definately through using cash money. Just think, the probability of that same bill going up someone else's nose in the past is not incomprehendable.