Bluelight

User Tag List

Thread: How to snort adderall ( generic )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 68
  1. Collapse Details
    How to snort adderall ( generic ) 
    #1
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I need a guide or something to snorting this... or should I just crush it up n throw it in some dr pepper? Which is best?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF? Crush. Snort.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter burntserkits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arkanslovia
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burntserkits
    Many people advise against snorting Adderall because of the sugar/glucose in the pills. If you snort it you will notice how sickengly sweet it is. You're better off eating or plugging it...
    I always loved the taste of an adderall drip. Its like candy. I always wondered why they made them taste so good. It seems like it would encourage kids to take more.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter bagochina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19,522
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Best method I have found I get scripted #3 - 30mg IR's a day and thats alot of powder, what I do is this...

    Buy a pill crusher at the drug the drug store makes crushing those fucking rock hard generics easy as pie, [I go with Barr generics, the best IME]. While your at the drug store pick up an oral syringe both items are sold right next to each other. Now your set.

    Crush a couple pills in the crusher, fill the syring with about a mL of water, pull the plunger out while keeping your finger over the tip of the open end of the front of the syringe, [takes a little practice, but shit its easy]. Once the plunger is out have your powderized Adderall in a business card thats folded in half, now pour the powdered addy into the back of the syringe, keeping your finger on the tip place the plunger back into the syring body.

    Now just hold the syringe vertical and shake it down a couple times to clear the outlet tip of the front of the syringe with any addy solution so it doesnt shoot out. Release your finger, push plunger up untill the syringe is just the addy and water solution.

    Lean head back, squirt up nose, squeeze nose with a kleenex, inhale deeply, repeat with 2-3 rinses of .5 mL of just plain water. You will be zinging in seconds and it last a long time. Saves your nose from all the powder. Works like a motherfucking charm, sniff... You get over the taste real quick.

    Absolutely the best way to do it be it short term or long term, I have using this method for over a year, with no damage to my nose at high doses of 90-120mg daily...

    Might take a little practice to get it in the syringe with out losing a drop or two but shit even my exgirlfriend could do it behind her back. Fuck eating those things worthless IMO and IME.

    Peace,
    Seedless
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter enoughorangejuice?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
    I always loved the taste of an adderall drip. Its like candy. I always wondered why they made them taste so good. It seems like it would encourage kids to take more.

    same here, its the best tasting/dripping thing ever! the closest thing to a good tasting pill is klonopin which tastes kinda like sweet tarts
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter burntserkits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arkanslovia
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter BandOnTheRun84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughorangejuice?
    same here, its the best tasting/dripping thing ever! the closest thing to a good tasting pill is klonopin which tastes kinda like sweet tarts
    The Klonopins I used to get always tasted refeshingly minty...

    But I used to get sick to my stomach railing Dexedrine spansules and Adderall XR's. Sickly sweet is the only way to describe it.

    Even crushing up and parachuting Dexedrine spansules used to get me. Even with no taste going down I'd burp and taste that sweet sweet amphetamine binder.

    Although I loved the taste of 5mg GSK Dexedrine IR triangles.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter enoughorangejuice?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burntserkits
    ^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...

    really? my friend had a bag of klonopin and xanax and at the bottom was some orange powder that he told me was a crushed up valium, it looked a lot like a 20mg crushed up adderal and it looked tasty as hell. i had a script for valium a whlie ago but i never really got a good taste.

    do you like valium better than kpins? (for medical / anxiety purposes? i dont use benzo's recreationally b/c i don't get any rec. benefit from them)
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burntserkits
    ^valiums taste EVEN better. They are more like candy than any other pill I can think of...
    Don't forget Coricidin.....fucking Skittles with DXM and CPM
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter Niandra LaDes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    name brand adderall used to be sugary sweet. generics... not so much. more like bitter blue chalk.

    anywya im speaking for a position of years of use, mis-use, and abuse. dont bother snorting. just swallow before you take food
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter motiv311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,378
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seroiusly dont snort that nasty shit. it works better to swallow. stick it up your ass before you snort it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter prozac NO tion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Midwest, US of A.
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I normally eat it, but a few nights ago, I was wasted drunk and found my ice tooter around and decided to snort it.....surprise! Sooo good! Just a)crush b)snort
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i do is simple. get the pill, a dollar bill, and a glass.

    fold the dollar bill in half and open after you formed a crease.

    carefully dump the beads in the center and fold it back up.

    fold over the 3 remaining edges. now all you have to do is take the glass and run it over the folded over bill until you don't hear anymore crackling beads. open it up and make sure it's all in the crease.

    grab the tooter and go for it.

    i just did it. fucking perfect.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter TheSpeedRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should really just stick with my method of taking Adderall, works everytime. Okay, so what you want to do is grab one pill (capsule or tablet), get a glass of water, put said pill into your mouth, take a little sip of water, swallow.

    In all seriousness though, snorting Adderall not only screws with your brain chemistry, but it also defeats any real benefits that it gives when taken correctly. Also, if you're looking to keep your tolerance relatively stable, snorting Adderall will rapidly raise it, requiring you to take higher doses, which thus creates a vicious cycle that will not end in a good way. In the long run, you're just in for a huge disappointment if you start a habit of snorting Adderall.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelight Crew djsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abfarance
    what i do is simple. get the pill, a dollar bill, and a glass.

    fold the dollar bill in half and open after you formed a crease.

    carefully dump the beads in the center and fold it back up.

    fold over the 3 remaining edges. now all you have to do is take the glass and run it over the folded over bill until you don't hear anymore crackling beads. open it up and make sure it's all in the crease.

    grab the tooter and go for it.

    i just did it. fucking perfect.
    thanks for the thread from 18 months ago...
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh well. just trying to help. at least i'm not that idiot that wanted to dump it in dr. pepper.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelight Crew djsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abfarance
    oh well. just trying to help. at least i'm not that idiot that wanted to dump it in dr. pepper.
    lol, true. was just pointing out the thread is oooolld
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter RainingDownOxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow in MiChIGaN
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What mg are they and are they IR or XR?My guess is that they are the IR.In that case I would swallow orparachute 2 or 3 of them(depending on the mg) if they are the Blue 10mg IR I woud do about 30-40mg.You will get a nice high. Snorting them is a lot of powder going up your nose not to mention the infamous "Blue Candy Drip" can get annoying really fast!almost as fast as you will be moving
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
    Snorting Generic 10 mg Adderall IR 
    #20
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I did something wrong, but I snorted 20 mg 2 hous ago and got nothing out of it but blue snot. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but Iwould say take it as directed or you are wasting some medication. Now I am going to try and get rid of the headache that just started
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shvender hoot View Post
    Don't forget Coricidin.....fucking Skittles with DXM and CPM
    Fuck Coricidin BLAH!!!

    When I did those little fuckers, that taste would always make me throw up. Now whenever I even see a box of those things I have to.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
    Xr?? 
    #22
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this work with adderall xr capsules(after opening then :P)?


    Quote Originally Posted by bagochina View Post
    Best method I have found I get scripted #3 - 30mg IR's a day and thats alot of powder, what I do is this...

    Buy a pill crusher at the drug the drug store makes crushing those fucking rock hard generics easy as pie, [I go with Barr generics, the best IME]. While your at the drug store pick up an oral syringe both items are sold right next to each other. Now your set.

    Crush a couple pills in the crusher, fill the syring with about a mL of water, pull the plunger out while keeping your finger over the tip of the open end of the front of the syringe, [takes a little practice, but shit its easy]. Once the plunger is out have your powderized Adderall in a business card thats folded in half, now pour the powdered addy into the back of the syringe, keeping your finger on the tip place the plunger back into the syring body.

    Now just hold the syringe vertical and shake it down a couple times to clear the outlet tip of the front of the syringe with any addy solution so it doesnt shoot out. Release your finger, push plunger up untill the syringe is just the addy and water solution.

    Lean head back, squirt up nose, squeeze nose with a kleenex, inhale deeply, repeat with 2-3 rinses of .5 mL of just plain water. You will be zinging in seconds and it last a long time. Saves your nose from all the powder. Works like a motherfucking charm, sniff... You get over the taste real quick.

    Absolutely the best way to do it be it short term or long term, I have using this method for over a year, with no damage to my nose at high doses of 90-120mg daily...

    Might take a little practice to get it in the syringe with out losing a drop or two but shit even my exgirlfriend could do it behind her back. Fuck eating those things worthless IMO and IME.

    Peace,
    Seedless
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Moderator
    Australian Drug Discussion
    drug_mentor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crush pills into fine powder, make some lines and rack them up. Should not have any problems.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A small place
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the pill crush it u and rail it man
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter Korn3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shvender hoot View Post
    Don't forget Coricidin.....fucking Skittles with DXM and CPM
    best tasting thing ive had is benedrex. i just love putting the cotton in my mouth like a wad of dip and enjoying the juices as they go down, making sure to enjoy the flavor to the fullest extent.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •