Dubstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to hate dubstep, without really listening to it. now ive given it a chance, i fucking love it :)

download Jason Burns - Dubstep Mix 30-Jun-2007 its on barefiles.com.

fuckin heavy mix, play that shit in my car all the time.

disambiguation said:
the rise of well produced UK style grimey garage from a few years ago.... lol =D only this is somehow more credible ;)

dubstepppp.jpg

Vex'd stuff is quite good..... some of his basslines are sick! I have a shedload of other stuffto listen to but haven't had the time...

VEX'D are two people.

Dubstep is awesome, really innovative strain of EDM plus you can never have enough bass as far as I'm concerned, plus there commitment to vinyl releases pleases me greatly :D

If you are a CD person (makes the sign of the cross) and want a quality dubstep CD to buy get a copy of the Skull Disco comp, Shackleton & his boys are killing it, top drawer stuff.

I've got a short (20 mins) dubstep mix here you can peep if you like, it was done for a dj battle I was (am) doing and I've got it on my webspace:

Stream

Download

AcidRain said:
dubstep bores me shitless, and to be honest for every one person that genuinely gets into it there seem to be 9 others just jumping on the bandwagon so they dont get left behind

it's a good wagon to be on =D

it's a wobbley old wagon ... wub wub wub

i don't get all this shit about it being a "bandwagon". it's fresh interesting music that doesn't do much, but the point is it doesn't have to.

People living in cities deal with clutter and noise all the time (eg. dnb) so it's only natural that they'll want to distance from that and take the space that dubstep has to offer.

I see dnb as a crowded bar, and dubstep as a church hall with great harmonics.

then again, with all genres, there's a lot of shit out there.

don't like it because your mate does, and don't hate it because your mate does.

be an in di vi du al

si begg my style (beggs bleep steppa remix)
BONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.