• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPT redundancies (and an awful lot about syringes and shooting up!)

I only used my foot because that's the place where I've got the biggest vains popping out of the skin - in my arms and legs, the veins all hide way under the skin and I can't hit them (not because I've "used them up" shooting drugs, that's just the way they are - I've never IV'd anything until a week ago).
In my foot, there was a real big vain, it was easy to hit, and it healed fine. I'd worry about learning to hit vains in my arms better, but I'm not planning on IV'ing a lot of drugs anyway so it's not a "skill" I need to get real good at...

Placement said:
Second time : 120 mg insuflated + 2.2 ish grams of DXM + pot.
Whoah. And allow me to say again: whoah. You were on over 2000 milligrams of DXM? Isn't that awfully close to the LD50? That is truly remarkable. You sound like you know what you're doing so I won't try to lecture you or anything, but whow. 8o

The LD50 hasn't been established yet, in humans that is. People have died of respiratory depression though, with doses like the one mentioned it's entirely possible that it could be fatal. 2.2 grams of DXM is just plain overkill..

ive been thinking about DPT lately, and i would like to IM it, but i feel that that is a bit "junkey-ish" (no offense to the IMers out there) for me, i think i may go with rectal dosing.

I used to have a really hard time with the thought of IMing something. I was afraid of screwing it up and the needle stigma was also hard for me to get over. Granted, I haven't IMed anything yet, but the fear has completely left me. I plan on IMing DPT and ketamine (not together) in the near future. It just seems like the most convenient method as far as DPT goes, which is really too bad because I really enjoy the chemical.

john mason said:
Try the Diproyl and the K in the same shot =D

Yeah, this mixture got me higher than anything. It also burns bad. I'd say seperate syringes. Neither ketamine or DPT burns on its own. But together....ouch.

DPT is somewhat heat sensitive. I'm quite sure DPT from the supplier is plenty sterile, at least more so than any H you'll find.

I have a K-hole amount of K and as much DPT as I need, does anyone suggest what amount of each I should bump? At the same time?

If you practice safe injecting you can tell if you've hit a vein before you start depressing the plunger. You are aspirating the syringe, right?

The filters will make the solution sterile? I thought they were just used to prevent clumps that cause clotting.

The traditional way for drug users to sterilize the solution is to put it in a spoon and flame the bottom. Is this advisable for DPT?

Don't forget:
Originally posted by crOOk
Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the cross-tolerance thing. I actually didn't think about it. Stupid me. I'm not gonna do any other tryptamines or phenethylamines before my next Bromo-Dragonfly dose.

@Blowmonkey
Like I said, I'll have a break of at least a week before dosing again.

vaka said:
The filters will make the solution sterile? I thought they were just used to prevent clumps that cause clotting.

Yes, the filters sterilize it. .02 microns is very small, no bacteria are small enough to get through. Micron filters...they are not just for clumps anymore.

@Blowmonkey
:D Hehe, thanks for the reminder, I did not forget! Saturday is gonna be the day!

crOOk

I read this @ erowid>

"DPT is uncontrolled in the United States. This means it is legal to buy, sell, and possess. If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA."

This could be sold a a supplement ?
Why is DPT listed like this? All of the other Tryptamines @ erowid dont say they can be sold as a supplement.

IS it because of the Church in NY that uses it, as a sacrament.
Thanks

Last edited: