• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

generic Roxi Blues

amide is now actavis.same pill diff company and they are in my opinion the best generic roxies out there,the ones with the m on them suck ass for sure

well ur car would have to get really hot cause i saw the avg temp data for cars on a hot day in the sun on a mythbusters experiment and the inside temp wouldnt really be hot enough to degrade still it would be plain dumb to do otherwise.

it can only help to NOT leave it in unregulated environments and theres no real reason to do otherwise.

however i dont see the relavance of this to the post.
mallinkrapts suck i dont care what people tell me about generic equivalance, etc, etc....in GENERAL i find generics to be every bit as good and dont usually buy people saying otherwise but for some reason mallie opiate products are severely lacking in quality or potency probally both.

i know this because of years of lortab abuse...it took 3 mallinkrodt 7.5 tabs to equal 2 watson or qualitest brands...so it took 22.5mg of hydrocodone from mallinkrodt to equal just 15mg of watson/qualitest/etc.

also this was the case as i mentioned before with oxy-IRs...i was getting 5mg IR pills usually ethex brand or one other that i cannot name. at the time my monster tolerance was quite low(atleast for me lol), around 100-120mg compared to the 300-500mg i was taking for months DAILY at the peak of my habit. anyways as i said with the "good" generic oxy-IR 5mg i would need about 20-24 pills for a good buzz(so again, 100-120mg)with the usual routine of empty stomach no food for 5 hours and a good tall glass of water to wash them down.
one month i got them filled and received mallinkrodts(sp)....if anything my tolerance had lowerd because the month before i finished my script in a week's time and had to wait a month to see the doc for a new one. so i went even longer with no opiates on an already "low' tolerance for my body and to my suprise, i took 20 pills and didnt get an itch or sedation! the month before i took 100mg the day i filled my script, same situation no opiates for atleast 2.5 weeks and i was itching my balls off and was really high.
so i waited two days and tried 28 pills and got basically the same results except some minor sedation that time.

i mean i wouldnt care if i had to take a few extra pills or something, but from those two experiences, i felt i would have needed somewhere near 200mg of the mallinkrodt pills to achieve a high comparable to 80-130mg of the oxy from the ethex and the roxane labs the ones with 54 582 imprints. that is not even close to being similar in potency and is outrageous IMO.

as i said before, same thing or worst with the hydro products.
try for urself. take the SAME mg you need to get high from the mallinkrodt line of lortabs/vicodins/etc(the ones with M3** imprints usually M357, M360, etc) then try the next day so that ur tolerance cannot have lowerd significantly and see the difference it is like night and day. actually you need to be careful doing this! my ex-gf would pop tabs maybe once every couple months and would need THREE mallie 7.5/500s to get high so 22.5mg....we got watsons one month and she got very sick/itchy/neasaus from the same amount. the next weekend she tried again another month with just 15mg of qualitest/vintage brand lortabs and she thought they were lortab 10s because it was so strong. again she said stronger than 22.5 of mallies...she did not use with any consistency and never achieved a tolerance of any sort.

i mean i even have suspicions at times that pharmacies are buying phoney malinkrodts or something...that or their are bootleg tabs with the M357 imprint on the black market kinda like with xanax bars "from mexico" that people can get by the 10s of thousands....makes u wonder.
however i hear it would be really hard for someone to pull that and have them make their ways to legit/reputable chain pharmacies.

FYI, eckerds from what i rememberd, always carried watsons which i found to be great in quality/potency atleast compared to those shit-pills made by Mallinckrodt

are the ones with the "M" on them really that bad?? i just got some of those and cant tell the difference too too much

Generics only have to be with +/- 80 potency of the brand. Given Mallies are the very cheapest generic opiates a pharmacy can order where do you think they fall on the +/- scale from the brand?
They are cheap to the pharmacy for a very good reason. you get what you pay for

I was accidentally handed 3 of those generic 30's instead of 3 xanax today ... and if it wasn't for the itchy face I would not have been able to tell. In fact it wasn't until he told me hours later that I took them that I knew for sure. Granted I used to have a large opiate habit in the past, but that was about at least a year ago ... I never thought I would see the day when 90 mg of oxy did not get me high.

^wow howd that happen? that could be a potentially life threatening mistake. good thing you have a high tolerance because if you didnt, i would think 90mgs of instant release oxycodone could really fuck you up to the point your breathing gets labored and you go out.

i mean thats asuuming you didnt have a tolerance or anything.

I know, right? ... dude came running down thinking I might be dead and was like "I just gave you like 9 percocet" I said I was ok, told him I just puked half-hour after I took them (this is someone that I don't want to know about my past) and that I was wondering why I wasn't less anxious. I even asked him after he gave them to me if he gave me codeine or something cause my face itched. But you should have seen the look on his face, and he apologized like 20 times.

^lol, thats pretty funny....hes apologizing for giving you like 50$ worth of oxy by accident. those 15mg green roxis were the best. i had a solid connec for those a few years ago from a guy with an rx from a dr feelgood kinda dr. i must have crushed and snorted like a thousand of those things that one summer lol.

Hello,
I'm new here. I 've been on the oxy's for a while now, & have always got them the A215 at Walgreens. Apparently they have switched manufacturer(looking for cheaper ones no doubt) Any body know where I can get these again? I am having no luck at all. Just the Mallies out there & the white ones.(awful)

Woah. Whoever said that there is a 20 percent range of active allowed active medication in generics is absolutely incorrect. Generic manufacturers are mandated to ensure that their form of the brand name has less than 2 percent+ or - active ingredients.

Unless it has to do with the time-release, abuse mechanisms, etc, there is very little difference in the effectiveness of generics vs the brand name. However, perception is a whole different animal and the human mind is a powerful thing. Your experience of the generics feeling "weak" is not unique-studies have been performed and patients tend to view less expensive (generic) as less effective.

With that said, I doubt this will change your mind so I recommend requesting the brand name or having the pharmacy stock another generic formulation. Good luck.

^ For real on that, and as for the people bashing the Mall. generics I think they're just as good if not better than most other generics, I've NEVER had issues shooting/snorting 5/15/30mg roxies, I enjoy shooting the Mallie hydromorphone, never thought oral doses of their liquid oxycodone was weaker than the brand OxyDose, their generic hydrocodone is on par with Watson and other generics, I had a demerol/promethazine cap I shot once that I'm pretty sure was from Mall. and it knocked me on my ass. Their morphine SR SUCKS BALLS compared to almost every other brand; I will say that. The only generics I think are better than Mall. are Amide and some Endo (morphine, oxycodone/apap). There's obviously a reason Mall's painkillers are popular and very widely-distributed.

That's weird. Everyone I know loves the M 30's. The qualitest ones on the other hand, those suck ass. The white ones are ok as long as you don't want to crush them, they're hard as hell.

Probably a stupid question, but if the Malls do indeed suck, is there a preferred route of administration for them?

^ I meant to add orally or intranasally for the mallies.

There isn't anything wrong with them in fact if you're talking about the generic roxies they break down into powder and don't gel at all so they're money for snorting.

I had to get generic Mallinckrodt's this month. They are light blue. These pills are terrible, and don't help much with my pain. They make me itch, along with other things. I do remember one time though taking a 30mg Mallinckrodt that was either white or light green. This 30mg was worked very well. The good 30mg I took a while back so I can't remember, but I am pretty certain that it was IR. I don't remember being on the slower release ones. My question is, does anyone know what the difference is between the light green or white 30mg Mallinckrodt and the light blue one? Or did Mallinckrodt just change their pill color along with the formula, and got cheaper like so many things in America? I would appreciate any educated reply.

i have done every single brand of Roxi 30s and I find all but the Amide are the exact same. Amides are off the market for a reason, to much Oxycodone per pill. Look up what the FDA did to their factory and why.

I had to get generic Mallinckrodt's this month. They are light blue. These pills are terrible, and don't help much with my pain. They make me itch, along with other things. I do remember one time though taking a 30mg Mallinckrodt that was either white or light green. This 30mg was worked very well. The good 30mg I took a while back so I can't remember, but I am pretty certain that it was IR. I don't remember being on the slower release ones. My question is, does anyone know what the difference is between the light green or white 30mg Mallinckrodt and the light blue one? Or did Mallinckrodt just change their pill color along with the formula, and got cheaper like so many things in America? I would appreciate any educated reply.

LOL..
The FDA ensures that generic medications have the same amount of active ingredients as the brand name. The reason you are itchy is because of the histamine reaction that opiates cause. Generics are sold much cheaper because they do not have to pay for the rights and advertising that brand name medication companies do. I believe that some generics and brand name drugs are even made in the same factories.