• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Extracting Safrole from Sassafras and/or Nutmeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the festival circuit MDA is often referred to as "sassafras". If I were a betting man I'd lay money down that you either had MDMA or MDA.

i actually am not a chemist, or even an amateur chemist. the only chemistry i've done drug related is a cwe of hydrocodone, which i enjoyed a lot. and i dont need a welcome to the world of md-x and mdm-x drugs, cause that was probably the only time i'll get to do it. the only form of mdma around my town now is in the form of mdma/meth, mdma/heroin, mdma/meth/heroin. there aren't any research chemicals where i live for that matter.

Doctor__Anonymous said:
mdma/heroin, mdma/meth/heroin.
Not picking on you or anything, but whoever told you about the above two items is BSing you big time.

ps., sorry if my previous post was harsh.

what do you mean bsing me? the most common form mdma comes in around my town is in all the colorful pills. they most commonly come with specks of different colors which is usually heroin. i've seen them, i've watched people take them. i watched people eat a kind with too heroin and it made them all throwup. pure mdma is uncommon around my town, it's not rare, but definately uncommon. although i hear now around where i live there may be acid/mdma pills, im not positive, so don't bash me, just correct me if i'm wrong. but those would be the kind i would get, those and/or pure. i dont really like amphetamines/heavy opiates.

Wow, poor misguided chap right here.
1) There have been perhaps 2? pills that have tested for Heroin(ecstasydata/pillreports) It's a waste of money to put harder drugs in tablets.
2) Those flecks of colour are usually binder/uneven dye, it's a product of less than totally proper lab production.
3) Pure MDMA makes a lot of people puke, some swear rolling doesn't happen till you vomit.
4) Again, while some people may mix LSD with MDMA, usually they won't be found in the same pill, again it's a cost issue.

Here is my advice: Stop posting immediately, read here and on erowid.org and educate yourself.

Last edited:
To Doctor A: According to EcstasyData.org there was only one case of heroin in a tablet of "MDMA" to come across them which was as follows;

Name: Motorola
Date: March 7, 2003
Substances: (Aspirin:10), (Heroin:3), (Fluoxetine:1)

As for LSD-25 in MDMA, I have never heard of that, nor has EcstasyData.org ever came across a pill/tablet with LSD-25/Acid in it.

Methamphetamine seems to common though. It IS possible to have MDMA as you say (cut with heroin), but it seems highly improbable.

drklnk said:
Here is my advice: Stop posting immediately, read here and on erowid.org and educate yourself.

I'll save you some time Doctor, here is a little portion from Erowid about Heroin in Ecstasy (MDMA).

"You've probably heard stories of E being spiked with addictive and
poisonous substances. True, when you buy "Ecstasy" there's no quality
control and you may well get cocktails of other drugs, particularly when
the dealer has run out of MDMA. You may also get a dud. But not heroin or
poison.

Every day the police confiscate suspect drugs which are sent to a
forensic laboratory at Aldermaston specially equipped to detect drugs,
and they have never come across drugs sold as Ecstasy containing heroin.
People taken to hospital with possible drug problems have samples of
their blood sent to the National Poisons Unit which has special equipment
to detect drugs: heroin has not been found in the blood of patients
reported to have taken only Ecstasy."

If you weren't so obviously ignorant, you would have been warned for a synth question. Do your research, we have FAQs here that give you the real deal on ecstasy.

what do you mean bsing me? the most common form mdma comes in around my town is in all the colorful pills. they most commonly come with specks of different colors which is usually heroin.

So wrong I don't know where to begin... The one pill containing heroin that was submitted looked like it was home-made & submitted just to try and prove that E pills contained heroin. The opiate like effects are probably due to oxytocin release which gives a very opiate like effect along with increasing empathy.

As 5-HT2 has said you've already been warned for synth questions, you know what's going to happen to this thread...

2 Days of not checking ADD because of a monster NYE overindulgence hangover and there are all sorts of verboten/inappropriate posts showing up; please think before you post in future (that's aimed at everyonre who's had posts closed or moved).

f&b

Status
Not open for further replies.