• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking vicodin?!

Why?

This will not get you any higher and will waste alot of the drug. If you want to get high faster then parachute the pills after crushing. Plugging is also an alternative. But Swallowing the pills puts drug in your system without wasting any trying to smoke or snort the pills. The pills were designed to deliver Hydrocone into your system and that's probably the way to get the MOST drug in your system. ...

I was just curious. i've never tried smoking it. whenever i take vicodin i end up throwing up several times. it might be because i'm taking to many? i take like 2-3 every hour or so. so in total like 7 pills.

Don't smoke pills; it's (almost?) always a bad idea.

And get an anti-emetic to stop throwing up, weed, diphenhydramine, dimenhydrinate, promethazine, etc.

yeah i should probably smoke weed with it. my friend said if i take too many though and like o.d. it can cause brain damage or something? idk that scared me

nickbrochilll said:
I was just curious. i've never tried smoking it. whenever i take vicodin i end up throwing up several times. it might be because i'm taking to many? i take like 2-3 every hour or so. so in total like 7 pills.
maybe try to eat first and allow food to settle. that helps me=D

shit..I wish I knew of a way to extract hydrocodone from lortab 10 for shooting.
I always got a shitlode of the little pink fuckers.
But smoking? thats got to taste awful.

haribo1 said:
Hydrocodone also has a handy ketone group so you could also form a bisulfite or sodium iodide complex to clean it. That cleaning method is used when people make PMK from safrole.

The process of making DMT is similar to that one. The same series of A/B reactions then filtration is used.

i8hooked said:
shit..I wish I knew of a way to extract hydrocodone from lortab 10 for shooting.
I always got a shitlode of the little pink fuckers.
But smoking? thats got to taste awful.

You don't want to shoot hydrocodone, it carries the same risks as shooting codeine.

yeah whenever i take this pill i keep forgetting to eat. then when i'm coming down from the high i get depressed. haha. but does anyone know if vicodin has any harmful effects on your body or mind?

Taking enough can damage your liver due to the APAP, and physical addiction is possible. But other than that, unless you're heavily abusing them, there aren't too many risks.

how did this get 3 pages of responses? you shouldn't smoke vicodin. it's unhealthy and will most likely not get you high. why is this still open?