• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Peruvian Torch Powder

I just ate 28 grams of dried Peruvian Torch. First timer here with mescaline. Not sure what to expect if anything......

I just ate 28 grams of dried Peruvian Torch. First timer here with mescaline. Not sure what to expect if anything......

all just the green with woody spine removed? if so and if youve got good cactus that should be enough to give you a nice trip. give it a couple hours till you start to notice anything. have fun mescaline is one hell of a peacefull beauty. go outside :)

what can i say? i am all smiles. BLEW ME AWAY. one of the best trips of my life. so smo0oth with the everything.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Awesome! :) <3 Mescaline is glorious, a truly magical substance. I can't wait until I come across a cactus again. :)

Ok so I just ordered 28g of dried powdered peruvian torch of only the green flesh no spines core or outer skin. As this will be my first time with the cacti and after reading this thread it seems people are saying to start at a dose around 30 or so grams. Now I'm thinking of using the orange juice method as slime tea just sounds awful lol. Is there anything I should expect? Will 28 grams be enough or will it be an incredibly light trip? Also how does it compare to pure mescaline? Is there much of a difference at all? As in do the other alkaloids present in the cactus change the trip in anyway as opposed to just pure mesc? My only frame of reference here is one experience when I was in high school and a friend of mine extracted something like 10 grams of mescaline from san pedro and gave me a free 350mg does to test it. Was from what I can remember a very nice gentle trip but nothing too spectacular honestly and this time I'm hoping for a bit more though who knows how potent this dried powdered stuff will be.

Ok so I just ordered 28g of dried powdered peruvian torch of only the green flesh no spines core or outer skin. As this will be my first time with the cacti and after reading this thread it seems people are saying to start at a dose around 30 or so grams. Now I'm thinking of using the orange juice method as slime tea just sounds awful lol. Is there anything I should expect? Will 28 grams be enough or will it be an incredibly light trip? Also how does it compare to pure mescaline? Is there much of a difference at all? As in do the other alkaloids present in the cactus change the trip in anyway as opposed to just pure mesc? My only frame of reference here is one experience when I was in high school and a friend of mine extracted something like 10 grams of mescaline from san pedro and gave me a free 350mg does to test it. Was from what I can remember a very nice gentle trip but nothing too spectacular honestly and this time I'm hoping for a bit more though who knows how potent this dried powdered stuff will be.

28g should be enough to have a decent trip if it's real torch. Most likely case is that it's just identified as torch but is actually pachanoi. Torch in the US contains little to no mescaline. 28g should be enough to get you feeling very dreamlike, but you definitely wont be "blown away"

I've always found the nausea from dried cactus powder to be so intense it ruins the trip.

I think 28g would be a light trip if someone is used to high dose mushroom and acid trips. Mescaline is a lot more gentle and forgiving than acid/mushrooms even if you take far higher doses.

mescaline buttplug

This was actually mentioned by one of the moderators but he hadn't tried it. That is doing an alcohol extraction then packing the tar where the sun doesn't shine. I know that it works astoundingly well with opium (i've done it) Is there any reason this wouldn't work with cactus tar. Could it reduce or eliminate nausea and lastly could it reduce the potency or just flat out not work? http://i.bluelight.ru/s/wink.gif

This was actually mentioned by one of the moderators but he hadn't tried it. That is doing an alcohol extraction then packing the tar where the sun doesn't shine. I know that it works astoundingly well with opium (i've done it) Is there any reason this wouldn't work with cactus tar. Could it reduce or eliminate nausea and lastly could it reduce the potency or just flat out not work? http://i.bluelight.ru/s/wink.gif

Very good question, I would say "why not" but it is very thick and the amount is fairly large, IDK though, I love plugging psychs., takes all the body load and nausea away while leaving the trip qualitatively the same. More experimentation is needed or somebody with experience with this.

Taking cactus extract rectally eliminates all the nausea. I'm not sure I'd pack the tar up my arsehole tho, you'd probably be better off with some liquid extract. And make sure it's pH neutral as putting acidic stuff up there can cause problems.

Cactus is a tricky substance. I have the best luck with the tea method, boiling it down as much as possible to consume as less as possible. The longer you cook it the more it should be boiled down, as it gets a lot slimier with time and after so many sips I can't help but know if I drink more vomit is inevitable.

Still haven't had much luck with working from powder...
Melange, If you do not prepare the cactus your self, the effect just isnt the same.
Agreed. when using varities prepared by myself, I feel like I can 'relate' to that particular cactus much more, rather than an anonymous bunch mixed together. Looking at the mother plant while under it's influence is a trip...it's a very 'organic' substance, so i guess you'd have to know to understand what i mean.

Regarding online vendors. I've known people who have ordered skin online overseas, and they always arrive with a fat coating of bright neon-green tape, exclaiming, "Inspected by US Customs and Border Control." It seems like a 'we know, motherfucker' type of thing. Pretty unnerving.

Also, they leave a good amount of the white stuff on there. When I cut I get it close to the green stuff, it makes consuming them afterwards much easier.

So I delved into my Aschuma or Bolivian Torch.or it cud be Peruvian torch.either way it's not San Pedro..
Took about 9gms powder in capsules.about 1 or 2hr later I felt onset i believe..the familiar chills little anxiety but it felt like a light dose of mdma.defenite mood enhancer.bright lights..different type of thinking (headdpace) I guess.then I took about 4more gma this time I mixed a bit of powder with coffee in a small jar and chased that with my coffee.ehich seemed to make it kick in faster or maybe the slight maoi from the coffee?..
Dilated pupils even while on 1mg suboxone so I know there was an effect at that dose..so I'm guessing i have Peruvian torch..for some reason one bag was labeled Bolivian torch and the other Peruvian torch. I still have about 25gms left.hopinh to make that just one dose.but I don't think i can down the powder like that anymore.gelcaps are definitely better than chasing it in a mixed powder shot.the texture just reminded me of powdered HBWseeds.blech.javent tried any psyche since superstorm Sandy.when I dosed some DOC.woooow..that was along trip..anyway hoping to see what a larger dose of the cacti feels like.?