Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MeO-MiPT : 3rd Time : 12mg smoked

Church

Bluelighter
Well I procured another sample of this wonderful substance, after having two previous experiences with it. I wrote a trip report on my first time already, which was 8mg eaten. After that, I had tried smoking 8mg, but was unsuccessful about it, due to vaporizing technique. I ended up getting a nice little buzz from it, but it was hardly worth mentioning...

Fast forward to last night. I had 12mg, and I wanted to experience a rush from this material, to see if it could be anything like 5-MeO-DMT in that regard. I emptied the powder onto a piece of aluminum foil, and vaporized it over a candle flame, while "chasing the dragon" with a straw. I believe I inhaled it all, almost in entirety.

I love the way this material smells when vaporized. It reminds me of DMT, which I haven't had in a few years. The rush came on within 2 minutes or so, and I found myself so powerfully horny I didn't know what to do with myself. I grew an instant rock-hard erection, and had no choice but to tie one off and relieve myself of the growing needs in my root chakra.

After that was finished, I found myself bathed in that wonderful tryptamine energy, common with pretty much all tryptamines I've tried, especially LSD. I had an incessant need to move around and stay active, so I turned on the treadmill in the living room and started walking, while watching the National Geographic HD channel. While walking, I found myself analyzing the way that my body moves while walking-- I was noticing the rhythmic movements of swinging my arms in relation to the movement of my walking legs. I found myself with ninja-like balance, always being able to keep my torso in the same physical location, while just my arms, legs, and hips did all the moving.

I played around with that for a while, experimenting with keeping all of my movements very loose and fluid-like, and turning my walking into dancing. It was really fun. All the while I was watching the NGHD channel, and it was about the top 5 ways that scientists expect our planet to be destroyed. What a fucking AWESOME show it was! It turns out that the number one way all scientists across the globe expect us to be destroyed is by climactic change, or "global warming," to use the popularized phrase. It made me do a lot of thinking, about a lot of things, but it never went to a place of profundity, or catharsis, or anything like that.

Eventually, after about 2 hours had passed, I realized I was still walking on the treadmill! I had to stop because my legs suddenly felt very tired, and I walked back to the couch and sat down. At this point, the energetic feeling had passed into the relaxed, calm feeling that many people call "phase 2" of the 5-MeO-MiPT trip. It felt wonderful, and I was able to relax peacefully while listening to music, until I eventually passed out around 5 hours after ingestion.

I'm still trying to feel this drug out, and see if it has any usefulness along the lines of introspection, or powerful revelations, anything like that... no luck yet, but it's at least a fun way to pass the time. I still like this stuff a lot, and am so far finding it to be a good, fun, light-weight psychedelic with no noticeable bodyload whatsoever.

THe reports in TIHKAL with smoked 5-MeO-MiPT seem to involve the base. I would base this material before trying to smoke it. I've not yet read of any smoked reports here that equal what happens in TIHKAL.

Nice report BTW.

Yeah, I think that's definitely happening before I try smoking it again... I am fully determined to make vaporizing this stuff work. Thanks for your words!

Very interesting to read, as I have not read anything outside TiHKAL on this substance. Please keep up informed to all your findings with it, as I think it is a great benefit :)

Nice report, man.

If it helps, I've found 5-MeO-MiPT, in addition to being loads of fun for recreation, actually very useful for two things.

1 - Addressing energy flows in the body and mind. For example, last week I used 5-MeO-MiPT while feeling that nagging depression I had had for the past 3-4 weeks. While in the trip, I focused on the depression, and I was able to perceive it as a depressive force of energy radiating from my solar plexus, looping back into itself and causing a "knot", which manifested as physical anxiety and light depression. I was then able to focus this energy into expressions of love and art, and the depressive energy was released, the loop broken, and it continued to radiate from my solar plexus. However, it has turned into a energy of love and inspiration.

2 - When thinking about actual emotional situations, 5-MeO-MiPT has helped me to evaluate those situations from a positive and critical light, although it's not the best substance I've used for this. But it's a helper, for sure.

Basically, I see 5-MeO-MiPT as an enhancer. If you use it in situations where nothing needs enhancing, then it will probably just be recreation. Which is fine, too :D

Hypothetical question: If you had pills that tested positive for 5-MeO-MiPT, what method would you consider it best to consume them by? Assuming smoking is not an option, would oral, insulfation, or plugging be the best option with this type of chemical?

Oral, definitely. It works perfectly, comes on fast, etc. I was only trying to smoke it for the novelty of smoking a novel chemical.

I'm usually a big stickler (sp?) for sticking with oral dosing...at least with chemicals that work just fine orally...like this one. But I must admit the TIHKAL reports on this material (when smoked) are very interesting and seem to warrent exploring that route.

Church said:
The rush came on within 2 minutes or so, and I found myself so powerfully horny I didn't know what to do with myself. I grew an instant rock-hard erection, and had no choice but to tie one off and relieve myself of the growing needs in my root chakra.
That sounds identical to my experience with smoked Iprocetyl.

Thanks for the report - there isn't much on smoked 5-MeO-MiPT.

Nice report. And this was the Hcl you smoked? Very interesting. From what you described, the smoked experience does not sound all that much different than the oral experience. Am I missing something in your post, or would you agree that both methods produce similar results (comeup time not with standing)?

Actually, yes, both routes of administration produce pretty much the same trip, with the two distinct phases and everything. That is what excited me, because if I can get the intensity of the oral experience, by means of smoking (for the faster onset), then I will always smoke this material. Usually, smoking psychedelics makes for a different trip, but not with this stuff.

But I think MGS might be right, and I should try basing the material. That will be next time!!

Hey Church... do you want to submit this to Erowid? They've got nothing on smoked 5-MeO-MiPT as far as I can recall.

I also recommend oral dosing. It works very well.

Plugging seems to have worked fine. Combined it with DPT due to some interesting things I read about synergy between the two, and it was... interesting. Think I had too much though. I'm not sure I'd want to try that again.

Xorkoth said:
Hey Church... do you want to submit this to Erowid? They've got nothing on smoked 5-MeO-MiPT as far as I can recall.

Yeah, sure. Anything to help out good ol' Erowid!!! :D