• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Technique: How to get a girl to cum..

How to get a girl to cum..

At the threshold moment, tell her there's a huge box of chocolate under the bed! =D

Actually having an orgasm & a (admittedly stoned) laughing fit at the same time is a very strange feeling... like you're calmly shaking to bits with laughing (eventually the bizzarreness of the whole thing became a source for laughter itself and we were both giggling away like idiots!) :D

The Is said:
What Book? I know this is possible but I don't know what triggers it =D

It's called "The Multi-Orgasmic Couple." My fiance and I bought it together. ;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Exactly. Nothing from the original post would work for me. I've never once came from oral sex. I hate when people act like that is THE way to make a girl orgasm. Couldn't be farther from the truth for me.

From my experience what the op said is basically true, but I will keep in mind that not all girls are the same and have cookie cutter orgasmic experiences :)

The OP was right that most women require clitoral stimulation to orgasm. But you don't have to rely on your fingers, tongue or toys. Men, your penis CAN do the job!

I shouldn't give this up... but wtf... the trick is to mount her missionary style with her lying flat on her back and you flat on top of her, slide your body forward so your pelvis is just s a little higher up than hers, and instead of ramming your dick in and out you enter her deeply and then move your groin around so the shaft of your penis is putting pressure on her clit. Rotate your hips around in small circles to the sides and back and forth. But the trick is that you're not thrusting your penis in and out. That doesn't stimulate her clit very well unless the circumference of your cock is the same as your forearm. You push in and then lean the base of your shaft against her clit and use your hips to do the rest.