• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Technique: How to get a girl to cum..

I usually find fingers to be easiest/quickest, when I try to please a woman, but I'm certainly not above using my tounge too. :)

It's kinda scary though when I'm in a room with say, 5 heterosexual couples, and *I'M* the most knowledgeable about female anatomy. That includes the women! Hell even my husband knows more than half of them and he's not even really interested in girls.

I've come to the conclusion that 90% of people are just bad at sex, and either don't realize it, or don't care enough to learn to improve upon it.

Oh and if you want to get one to orgasm while she's on the bottom, try getting one of those nice little egg things that vibrate and put it between you and her, right on where the clit is. They make cordless ones that attatch to cockrings too but they're harder to find, and the corded one still works ok. Usually lots of fun for everyone. :)

recently ive discovered a mad way to get my girl to cum.

we'd start off screwing in the normal position..when we get bored, ill get her on top and manouver myself into a comfortable yet satisfying position where i can reach over and massage her clit whilst slamming her box at the same time.
i rub for a while, but in the end we both get what we worked for.

SxyFemmeFatale said:
....so do it again and again and again until she declares you the winner....

I love that line! LOL =D Although how can I be the winner when she came first?

Something we've been using with her toys is warming gel. I don't mind it either...

Go all natural first. Skip the toys and such till later. Build that emotional connection first. That is also half the battle. Even if she orgasms after you have really built a good connection it will be much more intense.

Physically along with the top post here using the tongue. But one or two of the smaller fingers inside. Make sure they are wet and slippery. Slid in about an inch to feel the roof of her opening. Don't cram them in there, take your time. Play while your there, she is sharing with your something really cool, so enjoy it. Taste it, feel it. Drink it. Once inside make your finger do a "come here" motion. Extend the finger and then curl it up, the whole time...licking and tasting gentlely. If you find a soft fleshy, spongy feeling. YATZHEE, that is where you want to be. Trend lightly though and be persistent. If you want to be there, that will be easy. She will begin to tighten up again again and again. Stay the course....keep the rythem. Come here and taste...come here and lick.

Its hot. And after that....she will want to have your tongue bronzed as a trophy.

Ok well Ive got this problem. I got married 2 months ago with little expirience under my belt, Ive been with one girl before my wife and she was like a dead car, no movments no noise nothing. So now I dont know much and only know what Ive seen on *cough* movies *cough* and read. So my wife I found out is alittle inmature which I think may have somthing to do with this, but she never gets turned on, like Ill do all the right things, Ill give her a massage (on the back) and Ill touch her and kiss her in all of those sensative areas and even go down on her. But she never gets wet or turned on. The only way Ive gotten her to cum is with my fingers hitting her g-spot or twice while having sex (which I imagine were fake). So does anyone have any good ideas? i know this has been dead for a while now (like a year) but Im hopping some people can help me. Also shes not very good at sex herself, so does anyone know some good positions that makes it so just the female moves she says when shes on top its difficult or somthing like that to go up and down so she always goes forward and backwards and then gets tired so I take over. Or any websites would be great also. Thanks

I always hear the REAL trick to getting women to come is yelling and guilting them into it. Trying to find some way to make them feel guilty for failing to come or for faking it is the key to relationship nirvana.

Honestly, if the other person isn't interested in helping you make them cum, then there's not much advice anyway can give you to fix that part of the relationship. They have to want it.

there are as many ways to cum as there are men and women. what works for one person wont' for another.

Exactly. Nothing from the original post would work for me. I've never once came from oral sex. I hate when people act like that is THE way to make a girl orgasm. Couldn't be farther from the truth for me.

^I met a girl over the course of this past summer who felt the same way and had for a very long time (4 years or so), I took me a mere 5 minutes to change her mind;)

I don't mind doing it, just i dunno, usually i can get her stimulated before even going down there, its all in how you do it. So by the time in down there, its too easy, so i go in, and usually she would come the easiest way when we were in spoon position ( look it up ), you have the control, rythm, easy access to her clit ( finger ) face to face ( if she turns around ) tongue kissing witch his very overlooked, but is a defenite +, and when you know how to push the buttons properly, its truly a work of art.

I would love to have been born a girl,
Its easyer to get it up , than it is to get it in..lol

But going really slow works great, put a bit in an a time, tease the puss..
And then you can feel it sweal up inside like a big hot air ballon... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sexaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ditto on what neverstop said - a LOT of people are bad at head, both genders (although I've noticed that girls tend to be much better right off the bat for me). I've been with enough guys to think it's a fair sampling, and only 2 have been any good at giving head, and only one really knew how to push my buttons (and it's not like I require any weird tricks or anything...). And I also know that a lot of guys get a LOT of bad head - I've had way more than one say that they never got off from head until me... My best friend gets that a lot too. I really do wonder why so many people suck at it. (Pun intended? Or not intended?....:D)

But to answer the topic at hand: do what she likes.

=D

neverstop said:
^I met a girl over the course of this past summer who felt the same way and had for a very long time (4 years or so), I took me a mere 5 minutes to change her mind;)

heheh.. I've been told that soooo many times by guys and it felt exactly the same. It's not like it feels bad, I just can't get off from external stimulation like that. I like the deep rubbing.

Then again I've never tried it with a girl.. hmmmmmm... ;)

^Doooooo iiiiiiiit! My services are always available for a lady as sexy as yourself. =D And I'm not kidding, I've been at least 3 girls' "first time," and two of them got me off lickety split (I'm just full of 'em tonight), and the other was not too damn shabby (just needed a little more practice). I've had guys go down on me time and time again with no results... I think it's because girls would obviously know better what feels good for a girl. :)

I have experienced two different kinds of orgasms. I have the clitoral orgasm which require finger stimulation. I'll stim myself with fingers while my boyfriend is inside of me. the orgasm is very sharp and I usually yell a lot and quiver and shake.

then there is the other kind, the g-spot orgasm. this kind didn't start until I was in my 30's, but it's the kind i can have from penetration alone. it's not a sharp peak but it more spread out over my body and it sort of builds and builds...until I feel like I'm in a floating state. It often just stays as long as i like. I love these orgasms but they are rare.

anyway, that's it for me.

fairnymph said:
Men can have both penile and anal orgasms, which is perfectly analagous to girls. Beyond that, most men orgasm more easily when having sex with others.

AND men can have an orgasm without semen release. And sometimes you have semen release without a true orgasm. Half a book I own on multiple orgasms is about being able to stimulate the orgasm without semen release, so as to bring your man to multiple orgasms too. Who knew?

Danashae said:
AND men can have an orgasm without semen release. And sometimes you have semen release without a true orgasm. Half a book I own on multiple orgasms is about being able to stimulate the orgasm without semen release, so as to bring your man to multiple orgasms too. Who knew?

What Book? I know this is possible but I don't know what triggers it =D

^I'll bet you a dollar you would enjoy getting head from R&R...and if I win I'll give you your dollar back in exchange for picture evidence proving my point;)