• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

happy birthday, really wish i could talk to you today. :( <3

Thad, I still remember your wisdom and I hope you are watching over all of us. I know internally that you are. I give you my thanks, again. I also miss our conversations.

Please continue to watch over all of us. We really need it with all that is going on right now. I think of you often and hope you are in heaven. Please say hello to my mother for me and please tell her I love her very much.

You were one of the few people who would defend my cluster of political opinions. You have my respect and affinity always.

With love and peace,

Marijillie :)

only a few more days until the 4 year mark. this is the first year that i havent spent crying for almost the entirety of december. i'm getting extra fucked up for you tonight thad. i'll never forget you. ever. <3

well, another year has passed since you were here with us... still remembering, and looking forward to when we are reunited in the afterlife.

in just a few days it will be the 5 year anniversary of your passing. So much has happened in 5 years! I know you would be camping out in NYC as part of the Occupy Movement if you were still here, doing your part to try to create positive change in the world... I still miss you bro, and I know tho your light was cut short way too soon, that your presence still lives on... I can't wait till the day we are all reunited on the other side, you, tathra, dok and I...

Drinking a Guinness in your memory... and forever your memory will live on in the lives of your friends...

shit, i cant believe i forgot. you're never far from my mind though; by now, you've just become a permanent fixture in my heart, and the pain is finally starting to subside. i still miss you so much though :( <3

I just went through this thread again and was very thankful to see that your tribute is still around. <3 The tears still won't stop sometimes. :(

It's been six years already. I wish you knew how much of an impact you made on me and on everybody. You were completely opposite of your username, Thad and it shined through.

<3 I miss you <3

6 years... man, i miss you... i just pulled out your track of Take the Power Back you did with dok and listened to it... I still have some of your tracks that I have gathered from dok and from online you posted various places... wish I had more of it, the kids don't remember you but like your music... You would love it where I am now, I moved to the smokey mountains... Dok has a son now, and named him Eli Thaddeus in your memory... you are still living on in our thoughts man, and we will be reunited on the other side one day... love you man...

man, listening to the freestyle you did with dok... I still crack up when you call him a fucking slavedriver!
-OcO-

Last edited:
I will never forgive myself for not hanging out with you that one time

although I know you would just tell me to shut the fuck up, because you were my fellow chill as fuck homie

RIP <3

8 years...a hell of alot has happened this year, wish you were still with us bro... i'd drink a gueniss for you but i am in the hospital, and almost died... I had necrotizing faciitis and almost lost my leg to it too, but I'm still kicking, just not as high... this year has been a nightmare and I wish you were here to talk to about it... hope you are having a good time on the other side homey waiting on the day we will be reunited!

-OcO-

I've lost so many.. The worst was my live in boyfriend/fiancee.. Wish we would of found this sight in 2001.. Could of saved me years of guilt and sorrow cause I could not save him... Weird thing now due to my medical conditions I'm on the legal hard stuff.. Life is so freaking weird !!

it has been a while... sorry i missed year 9, i was thinking of you, but didn't have internet or a phone...

you have been on my mind for the p[ast few days... maybe it's because i almost joined you 2 years ago this past week... or maybe because i've been hanging out with jess alot here lately... just listened to some of your tracks again and it made me smile (your freestyle "you fuckin slavedriver") i really miss you bro... it will be 10 years this december...still thinking about you bro, and still missin you... keep burning brightly and i will see you on the other side.

tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary. you're still alive in my heart brother, your torch is still being carried, and you'll never be forgotten. the ways you helped shape my life, i'll carry with me forever. if i ever run into your reincarnation, in this life, the next one, or several lives down the line for each of us, i'd love to chill again sometime. <3