• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

tathra

bluelighter
Negative was found dead in his bed this morning from heart failure. We're waiting on the autopsy for the 'official' cause of death, and until then, i'm not gonna speculate.

i'll always love you holmes :( <3

This is devastating news.

I didn't know him personally, but I know people that do. My deepest condolences to all that knew and loved him.

are you fucking kidding me?!

thaddeus was the most genuine person i have ever known, this is a sad day for all of us.

RIP thad, we love you and will miss you greatly!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

my condolences, P *hugs*

I searched up his old posts and most of them were poems/songs he had written. This guy had real talent. I wish I'd been able to talk to him more before he went.

RIP

FUCK!! I don't even know what to say... this is awful. He was a great person, a good friend, and will be greatly missed by everyone who knew him. RIP :(

Jesus! I'm fucking speechless! What a fucking tragedy!

Rest In Peace, Thad.

Tath, please keep us informed as to what went down.

:(

they talked on the phone every day so i'm sure tath or someone close to thad has informed her. but just in case, maybe someone should? i, personally, have no way of contacting her but if someone has her phone number (she's not on AIM) can you please call her?

:( :( :( :( I never got the chance to meet Thaddeus but had plans to. He will truly be missed. My heart is aching right now. My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with those he loved and those who loved him.

God damnit. More terrible news.

RIP man

Didn't know him at all, but it's sad to have lost 2 BL in less than a week.