• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

RIP Negative. :(

I buried my girl on Wednesday that I thought I would go on to marry (we been together for more than 1.5 yrs) so whilst I won't know exactly what the loved ones and family are going through, I feel you pain.

My girl died whilst she was on a working o/s holiday and I would have given anything to be there to aide her recover consciousness after her epileptic attack. Her persitance to keep her drivers license and did adequately seek her, in spite of the re-emergence of the seizures.

Please everyone, be safe!

Last edited:
WOW......This is awful, may you rest in peace brother.

Even if this isnt drug related, it really makes me want to stop. The meth paranoia has officially kicked in.

Hopefully he's in a better place, looking down on us. Mate I never knew you, but from the way this thread is going, you got alot of people who care about ya. Im not overly religious, but im going to say a prayer for you tonight bro. Good luck wherever you are.

I'm in shock. I absolutely cannot believe this. :( :(

Much love to Thad and his family. You will be deeply missed. :(

Rest easily Negative..

So much respect for you man, your music knowledge and dedication are both huge inspiration to every producer and musician you've ever graced.

A very sad loss. :( My heart goes out to you CC and all to Thad's close friends and family, on BL and in reality (which is kinda hard to grasp at the moment).

Please everyone keep safe.

Sad news indeed. I only spotted this thread and I'm completely shocked.

Condolences to crystalcallas, his friends & family. My thoughts are with you all.

:(

he's someone who, even though i never met him or talked to him personally, i gained a huge amount of respect for simply by reading his posts. this is SO sad :(

cc- take care of yourself. if you need anything, there's a whole community of people here who are more than willing to be there for you and help in any way.

the world will always miss someone who so readily extended his hands for the benefit of others... i'm glad to have known thad in my own small way, and find myself upset that he needed to move on before so many of his friends. i'll look forward to meeting him again when the illusion of life closes.

Axl Blaze said:
Thad I know I already left something in this thread but... god damn bro I'm gonna miss all those whack ass random text messages you used to send me like EVERY DAY! the most random shit you would just text to me dude, and I would text you back and a whole can of worms would open up.

I know you wanted to reach the Land of 1, 000 Lakes.... well.... now you are above us all Thaddeus. you are there and you are here with me and you are everywhere. you are my brother from another mother!!!! I love you dude.

haha, i remember he used to send text msgs of his flows and even just to say wsup. he was a sweetheart and he cared about his friends and even more about CC.

i sent him a txt msg for old time's sake. i still haven't received one back :( this is fuckin bullshit!

CC, we love you hun and we're here for you if you need anything. <3 *hugs*

Thaddeus, I will always miss our lively debates and the fact that you were as closely aligned to me about my closely held opinions as anyone ever was, and probably ever will be. You had style, you had balls, and most of all you cared deeply about all of your convictions - your politics,

"Take The Power Back" is one of the first mp3s on my itunes.

Each step. I hope you went peacefully to the other side, and while I know your bright spirit would not want us to grieve over you, nonetheless we are. The world has lost one of the good ones.

Patricia, you have my utmost condolences, and tonight I am lighting a candle at my church and praying for you both.

Tomorrow's grace will be in your memory, Thad, which will live on in the lives of everyone you touched. If you're looking down on us, try and throw the next election in our favor. ;) But my vote goes most firmly to you staying in eternal peace, and we will never, ever, ever forget you.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Blaze
Thad I know I already left something in this thread but... god damn bro I'm gonna miss all those whack ass random text messages you used to send me like EVERY DAY! the most random shit you would just text to me dude, and I would text you back and a whole can of worms would open up.

I know you wanted to reach the Land of 1, 000 Lakes.... well.... now you are above us all Thaddeus. you are there and you are here with me and you are everywhere. you are my brother from another mother!!!! I love you dude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha, i remember he used to send text msgs of his flows and even just to say wsup. he was a sweetheart and he cared about his friends and even more about CC.

i sent him a txt msg for old time's sake. i still haven't received one back :( this is fuckin bullshit!

CC, we love you hun and we're here for you if you need anything. <3 *hugs*

Aww man.. :( ya'll almost made me cry. Thad was SUCH a sweet heart, awesome, awesome friend. I remember his text messages also, so random, so funny! I remember listening to the tracks he'd finish *sigh*. . in the last few months we've tapered off from talking so much.. but I do remember at one point in time, he was one of the greatest friends I had, we'd talk non-stop and he'd always listen to me bitch and give advice and vice versa.. really.. I can't believe he's passed. I saw his number in my phone yesterday as I scrolled through it.. and was SO tempted to call.. but knew he wouldn't be there to pick up. :( I will miss him greatly. My greatest amount of condolences to his family, patricia and fellow friends.

R.I.P.. 12/7/1979 - 12/23/2006

Thad you're my boy and you're still my boy looking over me. I prayed for you last night. just like your two girlfriends did I'm bout to throw you a text message just for old times' sake.

you can send me one when I reach the crossroads. see you at the crossroads (so you won't be lonely).

can't believe it.

my thoughts go out to his family and of course cc.

thaddeus was an incredible person and we will all miss him so much.

crystalcallas said:
He is the love of my life.....he was working so hard for the both of us, so we could finally be together next year. thank you to tathra and dok for calling and comforting me this morning....as to all my friends on here who took time out to message me. I am heartbroken .....please pray for my dear Thaddeus and his family. I love him so fucking much.
if you ever need anyone to talk to patricia, i'm here as i'm sure many of us are.