• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

im sorry to hear about this but i am glad that the community he embraced and loved are here showing each other their support. If anyone needs anything let me know. Again my condolences.

Very sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to his friends and family.

RIP.

Very sorry for him, his family and all of you especially CC !:(

rest in peace. we are not immune. remember that always fellow bluelighters.

i never spoke with him, but i've seen him around for years. he will be missed. how sad. how so so sad. i hope he went peacefully.

cc- i barely know you, and i'm sitting here with tears welling up in my eyes. i'm aching for you both right now.

we're all here if you need us.

poopie said:
cc- i barely know you, and i'm sitting here with tears welling up in my eyes. i'm aching for you both right now.

we're all here if you need us.
i'll second this 100%.

caffeine_voices said:
This is sucks. I couldn't believe it either when Aaron told me. Thad was one of the kindest and friendliest people I've ever met. I wish I could hang out with him just one more time. :(

You'll always be in my heart man. R.I.P.

yeah i can't believe it either, you need to call me!

the_ witchdoktor

thaddues you are my brother. I love you. I love everything about you. I will be praying about you for the rest of my life. you are fucking awesome. you are one of the best.

rest in peace, mang. you are one of the best I m so lucky to have gotten to know you.

I AM POURING MY 40 OUT RIGHt now for you thad. i LOVE YOU.

B'oh. That's freaking awful. Best wishes to all his family and mates :(

Rest in Peace, from the bottom of my heart.

I didn't know him long, but I felt like I knew him all my life.... I love you thad, and I will always miss you! You were one of the best friends that Chris ever had! And thats the same with me too. . . . ! Rest in peace. . . . I miss you so much already. . . . !

- Stephannie M.

Thad I know I already left something in this thread but... god damn bro I'm gonna miss all those whack ass random text messages you used to send me like EVERY DAY! the most random shit you would just text to me dude, and I would text you back and a whole can of worms would open up.

I know you wanted to reach the Land of 1, 000 Lakes.... well.... now you are above us all Thaddeus. you are there and you are here with me and you are everywhere. you are my brother from another mother!!!! I love you dude.

Last edited:
CC just broke the news to me. I feel like screaming. I don't fucking believe it.

We'll miss you Thad.

A truly truly extraordinary individual with a HUGE heart and a gentle soul.

We'll miss you.