• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

tambourine-man said:
I was reading his myspace about three or four months ago.

http://www.myspace.com/negativered

Not too sound like an arse (and sorry if it sounds obvious)... but has CC been informed about this?

Yes she knows i told her and tath and i both talked to her for a lil-while... Well if you think that listen to someone cry for 45 mins is talking..... :(

Larr_E said:
Is this a joke because its not funny.

Rest easy Negative...

No its no joke i have talked to miny of his family and if this is some sorta sick fucking joke then im pretty shure theres goin to be some heads ah-rolling when the kat gets let out of the bag....!!!

*Please no one else talk about this being a joke... Trust me its soooo not a joke and its not funny in anyway..!!!

Im really goin to miss him!!

There is nothing that anyone can say to easy the pain that one feels when someone pass on....

Im really really goin to miss him... He was one of my best friends! And theres alot of things that we had planned on doing together in-life... Musik, Movies, Books.... Alot of good werk, He was really really talented!!!! Same with Tath... I just hope that i make it threw all this bullshit... I hope his family makes.... I no how i feel so i no there pain of lossing a son..... Theres alot that happens when someone dies.... He was just to close of a friend to try to bear dealing with his death he helped me with dealing with death..... Good luck Rex....
And Negz......

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Negative R.I.P. - 12.23.06

I never met him IRL, and didn't know him nearly as well as others on this board, but I appreciated his copious contributions to the board and enjoyed chatting with him online. RIP. :(

The little time I did talk to him was greatly enjoyed. My thoughts and prayers gout out to his family and friends. Rest in peace, brother.

:(

MzFluffy said:
Wow. I can't believe this. Me and him have the same bdays so we always talked about how cool it would be to throw one huge party. He was such a nice guy to talk with.. My heart goes out to his family, aswell as cc :(

Damn life is odd, and not fair

Yes it is life in the best biggest way is un-fair and sucks but it iswhat you make of it...

:( :( :( :(

Thad was such a good person and a good friend. He'll be missed. <3

He is the love of my life.....he was working so hard for the both of us, so we could finally be together next year. thank you to tathra and dok for calling and comforting me this morning....as to all my friends on here who took time out to message me. I am heartbroken .....please pray for my dear Thaddeus and his family. I love him so fucking much.

my heart goes out to everyone who is shedding tears. much love.

crystalcallas said:
He is the love of my life.....he was working so hard for the both of us, so we could finally be together next year. thank you to tathra and dok for calling and comforting me this morning....as to all my friends on here who took time out to message me. I am heartbroken .....please pray for my dear Thaddeus and his family. I love him so fucking much.

If theres anything...

damn thad... i can't believe it... the biblical thaddicus the great is no longer with us.

just.. what the fuck..

i'm so sorry Patricia..

This is sucks. I couldn't believe it either when Aaron told me. Thad was one of the kindest and friendliest people I've ever met. I wish I could hang out with him just one more time. :(

You'll always be in my heart man. R.I.P.