• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

thad <3
no matter the circumstances.. i'm still giving my big sister a visit :)
rest in peace man...

i love u patty.

You seemed like a really good guy and it looks like your going to be missed alot. You had some very good, interresting and loving things to write and express.. Ur smile is warm and ur eyes are bright and enlighting. Im so sorry for this tragedy.
R.I.P !

So I thought about you today, Thad. For a moment, me reading your funny ass text messages flashed before my eyes. Thought maybe you were saying hello. But I miss ya man <3 hope you're doin' good up there..

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, Thad.

I love and miss you. <3<3<3

i just read this... and my condolences go out to thad and his family, even thought i didnt' know him personally

R.I.P

I know you're okay thaddy I feel you every second of every single day . i love and miss you so damn much.

lazyvegan said:
from What song would you want played at your funeral

Negative - I Don't Wanna Die Anymore by The New Radicals

:\

Ya know, I'm a really sentimental kind of guy and when I read threads posted by people who have now passed on, or see anything that was theirs, go anywhere where I went with them, it's just a really good strong memory, but at the same time a really sad one.

I didn't even know Negative but it just hurts me to see how at one time he was on bluelight thinking of what song he would want played at his funeral and he wasn't too far from death :( It's just such a sad thing but at least all the memories people had of him will stay strong and will never die, a piece of him will always live on because somebody, somewhere, I'm sure many people of bluelight, were affected by him in some way, they learned something helpful from him, or were just touched by his personality in some way.

It bugs me that many people are still caught up in the physical possessions of the world, go to war, all that bullshit. The true beauty in Life is gained from people you meet and the experiences you have with them, because that lives on forever. A car could be destroyed in an instant but a memory will live on forever (forever to the person who shares it and thats ALL that matters).

Rest in Peace Negative

I never knew about this until just now.

Thanks for making me appreciate living. The best gift that anyone could hope to give is a sense of purpose. This truly makes me feel thankful that there are truly genuine people in the world.

One Love, Negative.

Just looked at the "bluelighters you STILL STILL want to meet" and saw your name. I teared up knowing I'll never be able to cross you off the list. Well, at least not in this lifetime.

Everyone misses you.

crystalcallas said:
He passed because of an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he started taking.
that's a god damn shame.

we miss you buddy.

Exactly 10 years older than me. It's terrible that he died and the circumstances are equally terrible.

Codonlances.

MSI randomly came up on my iPod today and I thought of you. <3