• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

black tar heroin into mexican brown powder process

georgy

Bluelighter
While looking up black tar heroin on wikipedia... I read...."Mexican brown powder heroin is typically produced from black tar heroin by pulverizing it with lactose or another suitable cutting agent." Can someone help me understand that process or have a better way of doing it? Is the lactose a powder you mix with the tar? ?_?!

yea u just mix tar with some kinda dry powder that make the substance more workable.....basically cutting it.

no real reason unless u are trying to snort it.

Yeah, it would be much easier then putting it on the spoon...... then putting in the water.......... then heating it...... then snorting that. haha =p

So, okay. can you list some "some kinda dry powder". It would also be nice if someone verified that process.

Someone said that heating the tar carefully would make powder. Is this just rubbish? I've never even seen tar, but I've heard people describe them as 'mudslide cocktails'.

Its kind of a bummer because you have to put water in the spoon then heat it up then let it cool then snort the solution. I rather have it in a powder like form.

What is in it to make it tar? Both diamorphine freebase & salts are solids at RT. Does it smell of vinigar?

It's most likely got acetic acid in it. If so, acetic acid boils at 100C. try putting some in an oven at 105C and see what happens. If my theory is correct, you will lose some waight, but gain some powder. If it doesn't need citric (or similar) to dissolve in water, I bet it's the acetate salt. They probably leave it in to increase weight. If we can solve this, we can do a lot of harm reduction.

Thank you I've never heard of that before. I'll try it sometime when its safer to =P. I'm open to all suggestions btw :D! TY for all who viewed/replied.

i actually just posted asking a similar question.

somone suggested heating it slightly, for a more indepth explanation read the thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=291139

i kind of assumed that this would just melt it and turn it to goo so i havent tried it yet. let me know if you have any luck with it.

ive since tried using an eyedropper to get it down, as when snorting it with a straw some drips out and there is a lot of waste. the eyedropper works pretty well.

he means put it in the frezzer to harden it then you can dice it up with a razor till its a fine powder..theoretically. my friend put his in the freezer for a couple days and it just got a littler harder..nowhere near enough to be able to cut it up.

Gotcha. Can someone PLEASE tell me if you need to add citric to tar to shoot it?

Cool, thank you! Can you please explain the eyedropper a bit more =D?

haribo1 said:
Gotcha. Can someone PLEASE tell me if you need to add citric to tar to shoot it?

tar does not need acid to break it down just water and usually a little heat

georgy said:
Cool, thank you! Can you please explain the eyedropper a bit more =D?
just prep it like you would a shot and suck it up into an eye dropper then tilt your head back and drip it into your nose you can use a syringe also

Awesome, I figured some sort of heat had to be applied. damn. I'm gonna try that light bulb heat application first. Then if not just keep spoonin' it and maybe try the eye dropper. :D thanks all