• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs MDMA

I find if you take a good sized bomb-125 to 150mg, and then right when the peak is hitting take another 50 mg booster and it works great. I just never do methylone without mephedrone because the methylone wears off and your like................the song by radiohead "scatterbrain".

L_S_D - I had a rather nasty M1 experience last night... I took 160mg to start which was great, an hour later took 60mg and another 90mg and hour after that... about 4 hours in, I got so stimmed that my resting was 160BPM. I was up an extra 8 hours before I finally knocked myself out with Kpins and cherry vodka...

Its best not to redose. I've never tried just a single redose... It may be worth a try. Cathinones IMO are much more cardiotoxic than their parent amphetamine in most cases...

I think my failure was the 90mg redose - if it had been 40 or 50, it probably would have been okay and I would have continued to have a great night but it was such a bitch getting it in the capsule in the first place that I just didn't feel like dealing with it anymore so I swallowed it. Stupid on my part. Don't repeat.

^ Thanks for the headsup. Doing quite a bit of M1 these dys it seems!

I'm planning on waiting a full year before doing any MDMA or trying M1 so I still have another 4 months to go to try and get the magic back. Maybe when I try methylone I'll just do a single dose and let it be what it is: a short acting less euphoric version of MDMA from what I understand.

If someone has a bit of a tolerance to MDMA, requiring a good 170 mg of pure white crystal MDMA for a full dose, what would a good corresponding dose of methylone be?

I'm assuming my tolerance will be down after a full year, so I'll start lower, but how much less potent is methylone compared to MDMA?

I prefer MDMA any day, the methylone comedown is terrible with me, very dysphoric and overstimulated and that while the peak doesn't even feel as good and profound as MDMA.

it doesn't whack you hard in the face with depression two days later like MDA/MDMA. If MDMA were a lively night out, methylone is a fun night in - not as exciting but just as good
Am I the only one who doesn't "crash" or "get depressed" after using pure MDMA/MDA? I actually get an afterglow...

^ I feel fine after MDMA, especially if I get enough sleep, but the "Tuesday Blues" are very common. Still a lot of people feel fine.

Do most people agree that the day/week after methylone is better than the day/week after MDMA?

I suppose I just don't understand because it doesn't happen to me, even with 500mg MDMA/MDA over a night. As long as I get >3 hours sleep.

^ 500 mg?!?!? Even with stuff that isn't extremely pure I can't go through more than 300 mg in a night and I have a bit of a tolerance. Really good crystal stuff that most people only need 130 mg I still need a good 170 mg to get full effects. How much do you start with? Do you constantly redose? I find redosing more than once with MDMA only increases the side effects. And MDA is even more potent IME! 500 mg in a night is CRAZY!

What does your MDMA usually look like? I find it hard to believe anyone could go through a half gram of good quality MDMA!

^ 500 mg?!?!? Even with stuff that isn't extremely pure I can't go through more than 300 mg in a night and I have a bit of a tolerance. Really good crystal stuff that most people only need 130 mg I still need a good 170 mg to get full effects. How much do you start with? Do you constantly redose? I find redosing more than once with MDMA only increases the side effects. And MDA is even more potent IME! 500 mg in a night is CRAZY!

What does your MDMA usually look like? I find it hard to believe anyone could go through a half gram of good quality MDMA!
It's due to massive tolerance build up over the last 5 years. I have had crystal that was assayed at 95% before, and this is right around there. I generally start with 250-300mg, and then take 200mg more later on in the night.

My MDMA is straight white powder, sometimes with some chunks of crystal, almost translucent sometimes. If it's sassy it can be darker. But it is definitely 90+% pure...

Most people just need 100mg, and I mean I would feel that much, and 150 used to be a "hard roll" for me.... But it's massive tolerance, and I've never used more than once a week (and that was the most ever, I use maybe once a month now)

I recently started on piracetam (2g/morning) and I'm hoping that my "magic" comes back when i go see FURTHUR on 09/21 at the Greek.

When doing redose habits with M1 just as with MDMA the main difference for me is anxiety, anxiety and anxiety!
Binging on MDMA would never ever cause anxiety or any kind of related feelings for me (you know, feeling like a champion, jackpot etc, etc...). Not so with M1, it can cause anxiety on higher doses.

For me it is totally clear that MDMA should be further examined for anxiety treatment.

So is piracetam really useful for regaining the magic from MDxx drugs? Never tried piracetam or phenibut or anything like that. I shoud look into them further, especially with claims that piracetam helps regain the magic.

I had a roll so intense that I literally almost passed out from the intensity when I had been taking piracetam at 700mg a day for two weeks... freaked the hell out of my friends but I was in absolute heaven.

I ve also heard fo piracetam increasing the effectiveness of mdma, but also of other similar drugs (like m1). so it might be worth exploring.

About redosing m1: for me, 1st dose is ~175mg with a second dose of ~50mg about 1h30mins in. it works in that it prolongs the effects quite nicley and smoothly (by about an hour), but it also increases the comedown stimulation, probably in a disproportionate way (meaning it might not be worth it)

Yeah I have learned my lesson... Methylone is just too anxiogenic when you redose. Too much NE floating around.

I've got a good source on Molly though so I think the M1 is going to go on the shelf for awhile. The stimulation I got last time was so bad I had to take extra Klonopin AND drink alcohol to knock it out... And this time even the first dose was quite stimulating.

And on the note of piracetam... be careful with it because it really does potentiate phenethylamines and amphetamines quite a bit - that's not always a good thing. I'd recommend it if you've "lost the magic" with MDMA but I found that it restored the magic for a good few months after a single two week regimen...

Wow, seems like I'll have to disagree with most of you. I think MDMA is best saved for home or with a few good friends, as it is much more deep and psychedelic for me than methylone is. Methylone, I find, is THE best party drug I've ever encountered. I can pretty much talk to everyone about everything, no anxiety, no social awkwardness. I find methylone more speedy and social than MDMA (I use to just sit in a chair smiling and touching things on MDMA).
Methylone does cause some fiending, but it's never lead me to take above 400 mg in a night. Eventually you find out that redosing on methylone won't do much, except cause a worse crash the next day.

Hmmm I'm torn between which one I prefer.

MDMA leaves me in an amazing fucked-up state of bliss for 4-5 hours, I can redose it once or twice and it's good, and the next day is nice and dreamy but it leaves me a depressed nervous zombie for the next 1-2 weeks, it really screws up my sporting activities, and then I don't want to do it again for another month or two. Methylone puts me in an alert loved-up heaven for 2 hours, a mellow world for another 2, and in a my-heart-is-going-to-explode comedown hell for the next 2, but after that and for the next week I feel really goddamn good and I want to do it again at the weekend.

So I think I prefer M1 if I'm only planning to party for 3 or 4 hours. But I love doing MDMA from time to time.

Just tried m1 for the first time. Very impressed after not having any MDxx substances in over 6 months.

I really liked the no nausea part as this is a big problem for me with MDMA, the shortness sucks a bit however I tend to find MDMA after wards feels like it only went for the same amount of time as M1.

The after stimulation could be a problem for some, dunno if it's just cause it's my first time but I am finding the after stimulation to be quite comfortable compared to say Meth.

I think both have their purposes and are both great drugs.

I think methylone can be fun if you can get it for cheap say 100$ for 1 g. The thing is methylone doesn't last long and is milder than MDMA, but still it feels great, no nausea. The problem is it isn't very long and I feel bad after about two hours for 200 mg. That's why someone was talking about a cocaine-like substance. Just dose 100-200mg the first one, and dose another one an hour later and and so on until you have enough, which could be your gram.

:eek: argh who can afford that :'(
sounds wicked fun, though, as long as you have weed or benzos to help you come down i suppose

The after stimulation could be a problem for some, dunno if it's just cause it's my first time but I am finding the after stimulation to be quite comfortable compared to say Meth.

:|

compared to meth well yeah, i'd imagine so....