• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs MDMA

75mg to 100mg is not enough for me. I need at least 180mg of M1 for full effects. 150mg (of M1) was a waste for me.

120mg of MDMA is plenty on the other hand. I'd bet 80mg of MDA is plenty (110mg is too much for me).

I found M1 to be similar to cocaine with some empathy.
MDMA is more powerful, but power isnt what i am always looking for.
Unfortuantely M1 is very over priced in my opinion.

I wouldnt mind if i didnt have to take 200mg+ to feel effetcs either

illusion25 said:

Never heard the cocaine comparison before. Have you even taken 4-FMP. Had several people saying that it was like cocaine.

morninggloryseed said:
75mg to 100mg is not enough for me. I need at least 180mg of M1 for full effects. 150mg (of M1) was a waste for me.

120mg of MDMA is plenty on the other hand. I'd bet 80mg of MDA is plenty (110mg is too much for me).

These are the doses I take as well, for the most part. If I had less than 175mg of methylone I would just shelve it until I had more. 180-200mg is about what I need for the full exp. More or less than that seems to be a waste of drug for me. ditto for re-dosing.

I just like to use m1 as a pre-game. Take like 120-150mg. Then once I get to the club and its wearing off I dose with mdma and/or mda.

fizzacyst said:
These are the doses I take as well, for the most part. If I had less than 175mg of methylone I would just shelve it until I had more. 180-200mg is about what I need for the full exp. More or less than that seems to be a waste of drug for me. ditto for re-dosing.

Lower doses aren't exactly a waste. If Methylone were cheaper I'd have no problem taking small doses because it still feels nice not just HOLY FUCKING SHIT nice. As for redosing, I've had some success with that. In my early M1 days I could take a normal dose ~250mg and then after all the effects were gone I could do it again later and get just about as high.

fizzacyst said:
I've tried 180mg orally exactly once, it was WAY TOO MUCH. I actually vomited I was rolling so hard, my eyes were going crazy and I felt like I was going to pass out. Plus the comedown was pretty uncomfortable, with a lot of dysphoria. Never again.

I'm generally a very upbeat person (with no chemicals). Everybody I've given lowish doses to (75-100mg) has said its a very enjoyable experience, not overpowering, but euphoric nonetheless. I usually take 35-45mg with them and I am at the same place they are.

I must be sensitive to it, although I am not sensitive to MDMA, MDA, cocaine, methamphetamine, or amphetamine.

Like Ximot pointed out, you will be a very special person at a bar if you are on M1. Last time a lady attached herself to me and wouldn't let go of me. %) <3

samadhi_smiles said:
I've tried 180mg orally exactly once, it was WAY TOO MUCH. I actually vomited I was rolling so hard, my eyes were going crazy and I felt like I was going to pass out. Plus the comedown was pretty uncomfortable, with a lot of dysphoria. Never again.

I'm generally a very upbeat person (with no chemicals). Everybody I've given lowish doses to (75-100mg) has said its a very enjoyable experience, not overpowering, but euphoric nonetheless. I usually take 35-45mg with them and I am at the same place they are.

I must be sensitive to it, although I am not sensitive to MDMA, MDA, cocaine, methamphetamine, or amphetamine.

Like Ximot pointed out, you will be a very special person at a bar if you are on M1. Last time a lady attached herself to me and wouldn't let go of me. %) <3

Damn, you're lucky. I took a whole gram once, half snorted, and I still wasn't all that high.

Well, Broshius. I don't consider it a very special chemical. It is nice for social gathering and bonding with friends...it helped a certain friendship definitely.

But, I much prefer simple tryptamines like DMT, DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 4-HO-DMT. They are the best by far (in my humble opinion).

Peace and Love,
S_S

anyone have anything to say about ethylone or bk-mbdb in comparison to methylone? I've never done any of them personally.

illusion25 said:

I agree, though I've never done cocaine.

I compare methylone at 180-200mg to an overdose of ritalin and a backrub from that cute cousin you had that you always felt weird about having a "thing" for.

Not that I have any cousins like that, but, maybe you get what I mean?

I've had a few grams tucked away without much reason to break into it for over a year. My girlfriend likes it though... reminds her of MDMA without the "pushy-ness" as she puts it.

nbsp said:
anyone have anything to say about ethylone or bk-mbdb in comparison to methylone? I've never done any of them personally.

I've taken bk-mbdb. It's...different. Hard to explain the exact differences especially as I went a bit crazy with it. It does not have the crazy peak that Methylone has for sure. It did seem to have more of an opening effect, but that could also be related to the dosage.

nbsp said:

bk is very different however I found it to bethe best sex drug I Have ever taken
coop

MDMA seems to have lost a lot of its 'magic' a long time ago for me (and I haven't even used it many times) but methylone doesn't seem to have that loss of magic potential. Methylone is like crack cocaine for children and it works every time.

The first couple times I took m1 I didn't feel anything, and I was taking 250mg+ doses. It was only after I tried x that I could feel methylone, like it activated that part of my brain or something.

In my case methylone is way more powerful than MDMA. Xtaz knocks me out if I take enough. Methylone just keeps getting me higher. I've never ever felt the urge to redose with it though.

I hadn't done mdma before m1 and i had great effects at 140mg. I guess i'll try higher once to see if it's really worth it, and of course try mdma at least once in my life, but i wait for the good moment.

If I did MDMA (multiple rolls spaced over 3 days) like 3 weeks ago, am I alright to try Methylone?

Would this possibly cause me to lose the "magic" of MDMA? Do they both use the same receptors? Because I have been taking 5-htp daily and I know my brain is still recharging from the MDMA.

Also, I know that it is impossible to roll while on 5-htp. Is this also true for Methylone?

I think methylone can be fun if you can get it for cheap say 100$ for 1 g.

Damn, you guys get it pretty expensively :/ . Methylone is alright, i've never tried it in a rave setting but i see how it could be fun, however MDMA is a million times better though.

ChronicHD:

Methylone acts as a weak releasing agent of serotonin, so i would guess 5-htp and cross tolerance would be a factor between MDMA and M1.

^ That post was from years ago before the bubble burst with cheap mephedrone and methylone flooding the UK.

Everyone speaks badly about redosing with methylone, but would redosing a small amount after the initial comeup increase the duration without increasing the effects or causing the nasty side effects people report from redosing?

Shulgin mentioned starting off with 120 of MDMA and redosing with 40 mg an hour later increased the duration without increasing the effects.

Would starting off with 180 mg of methylone and redosing with 60 mg an hour later do the same without causing nasty side effects?

I have a gram of methylone tucked away and haven't tried it yet. I'm on a long break from MDMA, haven't touched my stash for about 8 months now, but when I feel my receptors have had a long enough break I might want to try methylone first for a more laid back experience.