• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Guide to Antibiotics and MDMA

Hey, I need some help.

I'm starting Clarithromycin 500mg 2 times a day for 10 days and based on that I would be done the morning of a BIG party. Is it safe to dose that day, or would a few days without the antibiotics be necessary?

Hey, I need some help.

I'm starting Clarithromycin 500mg 2 times a day for 10 days and based on that I would be done the morning of a BIG party. Is it safe to dose that day, or would a few days without the antibiotics be necessary?

I am literally in the exact same situation (same drug, same dose, same length)

For me I'm planning on today (Tuesday) being the last time I take the clarithromycin, then the party's Thursday night.

Any help would be appreciated!
Either way I'll tell you how it goes

I am literally in the exact same situation (same drug, same dose, same length)

For me I'm planning on today (Tuesday) being the last time I take the clarithromycin, then the party's Thursday night.

Any help would be appreciated!
Either way I'll tell you how it goes

Just make sure to take half the dose to be safe.

On a side note I've successfully used k while on the script, without the k's potency being affected. MDMA is probably another ballgame, though.

Well... I a had a few drinks and a joint when I got to the party.
That's what I'll normally do before a roll.. and usually just a bit of alcohol and cannabis would do next to nothing to me, but after about half an hour my nausea was so bad I had to leave and couldn't even take the pill....

The clarithromycin is the only thing I can think of that would have caused this..
be careful of that stuff

My last dose of Biaxin was approx. 48 hours prior to dropping. I stopped 3 doses of 500mg early.

I dropped a stupid amount of mdma/e yet and was fine.
Mixed 2 regular speedy pills, 1 suspected 2ci or foxy-cut pill, and drank a bottle filled with approximately 700mg of pure with other people... drinking about half to myself. Also mixed with half a gram of ketamine.

Noticed some visual things, but nothing different than when I mixed the research chem cut pill with ketamine.

im taking 500mg cephalexin 4x a day for a cut on my hand. the original post says that its "theoretically" safe to combine x and cephalexin. has anyone tried rolling while on this antibiotic? any input ? thanks

im on cephalexin right now... 4 pills a day for an eye infection

amoxy and mdma: just take less?

Hey guys,

So I see a lot of people have had trouble with amoxicillin and mdma. Given that it only prevents the breakdown of x, what about if I just took like half of what I usually do?

If any of the people who reported having problems could specify whether they took their usual amount or took a reduced amount that'd be very helpful. Thanks

Sodium fusidate & rifampicin

Hi All,

hoping someone can help me out prior to Easter (Apr 11/12)

Currently taking:
*Fucidin(R) contains 250mg Sodium fusidate, &
*Rimycin containing 300mg rifampicin.

I take each of these twice per day.

I will be eleven days into a one month course of these antibiotics when I intend to roll with a couple of pills.

What are the side effects? Should I be concerned?
I understand that my recovery will be hindered by interrupting the antibiotics - but what things should I be concerned about on the night?

How many days (hours) prior to dropping a pill should I halt taking the anti's and how long after is safe to recommence my medication? Or am I fine to continue taking the antibiotics throughout?

Any help is appreciated...I did already see a posting referencing rifampicin which suggested maybe a weaker high as a result...?

Thanks,
PM

antibiotics + meth

I know that meth and mdma aren't entirely the same, but I figure that the effects on the immune system should be somewhat similar.

so anyways, I was prescribed amoxicillin 3x a day for 10 days, i can't recall the dose, and I was smoking meth about once a day to every other day.
Well basically, my nasal infection did not go away, and as soon as my prescription ran out, my nasal infection returned, seemingly worse than it had been before.

I had to go back to the doctor and got azithromycin (Zithromax) one dose daily for 5 days.

My immune system can generally be described as lazy, so getting sick is pretty common for me. I am guessing that my poor immune system, coupled with my meth habit, led to the nasal infection in the first place, and then also led to its persisting.

so.. how long after I am off the antibiotic should i wait to roll? how long does the amoxiccilin stay in my system?

I took my last dose on monday evening about 7pm. I want to roll this friday night.

Hi, first post here, would really appreciate some help.

I just finished a 7 day long course of metronizadole today but I know that drinking alcohol in the next 48 hours would have serious side effects. So I won't be doing that.
Im also on doxycycline until tomorrow.

However, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I should avoid mdma in the same way as alcohol or would it be safe to do tomorrow night?

I've tried researching it but can't find anything on the reaction between the drugs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

OP: can you clarify if CYP34A is actually a typo for CYP3A4, looking for information in inducing these enzymes and wanted to make sure we were referencing the same thing.

thanks

Hi There,

SWIM is on a 10 day course of Erythromycin 400mg, two tablets twice daily with food, started Wednesday. Knows it is a stupid idea to roll given that it will take longer to fight off infection but would still really appreciate advice as this is one of the antibiotics listed to have an interaction with MDMA. If she was to go ahead with the plan to roll on Saturday night/Sunday morning would it be better to miss Saturday morning and evening doses and just take things a bit slower than usual than to keep taking the antibiotics? Would it be preferable to drop the Friday night dose as well?

Thoughts much appreciated - not sure if she is stupid enough to go ahead with this anyway but would like to know none the less.

Thanks

Damn, wish I'd known this at the time. I was on tetracycline for a year for acne when I was using mdma regularly. Would this mean that any neurotoxicity was amplified?

Hey,
I am currently on amoxicillin ( augmentin 875) and this thursday mornign is end for treatment( total 6 days of taking this antibiotic), i want to take same mdma ( crystals) on friday night, need a advice about it...
read all the topic but just didnt find the answer about rolling few days after the amoxicillin treatment.

Last edited:
effects of mdma while infected with mrsa

I currently am infected with mrsa and want to know if it is safe to take mdma. I'm on the antibiotic bactrim. Any information wud be great.

Flagyl (Metronidazole)

What about metronidazole? Will that mix badly with MDMA? I'm not talking "make me sick" but like death?