Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

You can find it under "Quick Links" in the toolbar at the top of every page, though you wont be able to post anything new into it because it will be going away soon, so get your fill of looking in quick!

Hey everyone! I am posting here because my account has let me make an album, but when i go to the upload link it tells me i dont have permission to do that.. i have noticed the message at the top that the gallery is closing, could it have to do with that?
thanks for reading :)

Yea, you can no longer upload pictures due to it closing.

Did we save xtcxtc's pictures of the angels? I was telling his story the other day, and it's really not complete without the angels;) Even a couple of tasteful ones to put in his shrine thread would do. I'd hate to think they where lost.

he actually requested that they be deleted in the event of him leaving the site, for any reason. so i'm afraid they're gone. sorry.

how do i get to the gallery?

I cant find the picture gallery anywhere. How do i get to the gallery???

Welcome to Bluelight click*clack :)

On the BL taskbar there is home>userCP>forums>donate>FAQ>new posts>search> . . . then quick links - quick links has a pull down menu . . . in the networking category is Gallery. I don't know how long it will be available, I'm pretty sure it is closed to new posts but I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Gallery

Man do i miss the gallery section! I guess people are not enough to take it easy, some poeple did go overboard and abused it!

Shifting to Support from Homeless Threads.

The Gallery was not closed down because people abused it. It was shut down because the software that it runs on is incompatible with the vb software that bluelight will be updating to in the near future.

CB.