Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

Yes, they appear approved...unless I'm reading it wrong.

Hey sorry again, :)
I'm trying to post a picture, When I hit upload it takes a few minutes, and it goes straight to the gallery forum page.. I have one "upload" photo slot in my gallery, I'm uploading from there. Should I delete another photo to make room? :)

I read through the FAQ, I notice everyone is limited to 15 pics in their gallery. I don't know if that is the issue here. NickyJ and guineaPig will probably be able to give you a better idea of what is going on if the problem isn't that you are at your 15 pic limit.

Good point - but D's Gallery is only showing 13 of 13 pics....?....Some of them have associated thumbnails it appears (but counting those would put it over 15 total, go figure). There may also be a limit on total file space allocation which may be reached before the number of 15 pics is used (for example, 4 pics at XX Mb each takes up more space that 10 pics at yy Mb size each). I apologize for not recalling if there is indeed a filespace limit nor what it is if there is one. Basically, I'm useless. I'm going off to flog myself for awhile. I promise I won't enjoy it ... much.

EDIT: Okay, I'm back now, and it appears D's deleted a pair of pics to make room....but that was before the above post. Checked the settings, members are limited to 10000 kb, and D's has used 0.6mB, so i don't think that's the issue either. Given the sizes of their other uploads, I'm not thinking there is a size problem with the individual pics either, but there is that 600 kb limit on any given pic to keep in mind. And, with that, I'm out of ideas at this point. More flogging ensues.

Last edited:
YES! got it working, I opened my picture in photo shop and it was huge! I guess the photo/fax viewer thing only shows you the picture, and none of the dimensions. Thanks Bandit :)

Hey again, I uploaded a photo in the "Drugs" gallery and it diapered! I saw that it was waiting for an approval. Did someone not approve it or was it some kind of glitch? Thanks :)

I deleted it because it was against the gallery guidelines. Please read guideline number 5 on the 1st page of this thread for more information :)

NickyJ and i are like the odd couple. i'm kinda lax sometimes. he's a nazi about it.

works out fairly well.

I tried to be relaxed but then people start whinging about how such and such's photo was approved but theirs wasn't so I just found it easier to delete them all :)

the fuck?
no clue what's going on. he's got BLer status. as long as he's logged in, he should be able to view anything in gallery.

^^That is in response to an earlier post :

kroozer_* said:
Hey there. This issue regaurds the BL gallery. I can look around and stuff. Am i not qualified to look at certain materials? Can go to the gallery, but when i try to click on a certain photo, and etc. It says i may not have the qualifications to look at certain material:(. Help would be most appreciated.:)
Just was wondering. And if am not qualified, how can i be? Thanks Bob.

Kroozer_*

Both of which were a separate thread...once merged, the OP was lost on page 4.

NOW - to answer the question....do we not have a pwd still in place for the 'adult' material? Could this be the issue? Beyond that, if they are a member, and logged in, then they should have access....I'd have to check their account settings specifically - and while it is rare for someone to have weird settings, it can happen. I'll check into that if they can confirm it wasn't a pr0n access pwd issue. :|

how do you change your profile picture?? Like when you click my name it takes you to my page and you see my pic, how do i change that one??

it's not really a gallery question as such... but anyway, click on UserCP and then click on Edit Profile Picture at the top left.

Picture Approval..

Hi

I uploaded a pic 2 days ago with a small amount of heroin and 2 tabs of benzos, and it still doesnt get approved...? Why? I have followed the instructions regarding photos of drugs and mine shouldnt be a problem..

/Regards Benzorider

You may need to give it another day or two, the mods there just might be particularly busy right now. If it still doesnt show up you can always PM one of the gallery mods and ask them about it.

*sigh*

For most questions there is a sticky in this thread where you can find your answers:
Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

For the last question, yeah, I can understand there isn't any listed on the GALLERY pages (blame the software), but we did add to our front page of the site a nifty section of links (thanks hoptis) which leads to Staff Contact List, complete with links to the mods ;)

fizzimerge?

Hi

I uploaded a pic 2 days ago with a small amount of heroin and 2 tabs of benzos, and it still doesnt get approved...? Why? I have followed the instructions regarding photos of drugs and mine shouldnt be a problem..

/Regards Benzorider

O, rly?

Gallery Guidelines

5. The Drugs Gallery is for informational purposes. Images of drugs MUST be kept to a maximum of 1 gram of a substance, with only 1 substance per picture. 3 Pills or less (Front, Back and side view only), or 1 LSD blotter.

Am I allowed?

Am I allowed to upload pictures of E or anything else?

Last edited: