Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

gallery mods: i have just noticed that using the '<' symbol (for example, in the <3 smiley) causes your comments to be cut off after that point.

if i typed 'i < 3 my car', it would only show 'i' after i submitted it.

no big deal but i thought i would report it. :)

^ Thats ghey, I'd never noticed that before. Not a whole lot I can do about it tho :)

you could tell your admin to fix it! :X

(whoever that is ;))

hmm... that < 3 could be a security thing like our "system+bracket" thing (although I have my doubts). I looked around the cockpit for a bit, but didn't see any access points which could fix this. Could be a code bug. Rather than meddle with the files right now, I am hoping that this is something we can live with for a few more months until the next upgrade.

eta:

felix said:
i fear that there may be a disc space issue. i have reported this. now i see it's affecting the gallery i will escalate it further.
Did you report this to rus, felix?

Last edited:
Q: Could authorities in any country legitimately or otherwise access an uploader of an image to the gallery, or any identifying information such an IP Address beyond the reach of the moderators. How secure is this board, and how safe are we?

Last edited:
^ Not really a question for a poor little gallery mod like me. But as far as I know, IP addresses aren't logged by BL so you're fairly safe.

Someone should probably confirm or deny this tho

funkee said:
Q: Could authorities in any country legitimately or otherwise access an uploader of an image to the gallery, or any identifying information such an IP Address beyond the reach of the moderators. How secure is this board, and how safe are we?
if you're worried about this, the solution is perfectly simple - don't upload any incriminating pictures or make any incriminating posts.

the board is as secure for you as you want it to be. and please check out the gallery guidelines before uploading ANYTHING.

Q: Could authorities in any country

i'm afraid we don't have legal experts in every country of the world, so we can't answer that one. ;)

speaking of the guidelines - i see you have 23 images in your gallery at the moment. i suggest you prune that down to the new limit of 15 before nickyj does it for you ;)

Hello BL, I uploaded a picture the other day and its not showing up in my gallery???

have you read the rules?
it's more than likely that it violated the rules in some way and i deleted it.
check the first post of this thread.

if not, just try to re-upload it.

the gallery rules in a nutshell:

female nudes = win <3

boring pics of even more fucking drugs that we've seen a million times = epic fail 8)

for everybody not finding the link: Why don't you guys put this one in the start post?

Last edited:
guineaPig said:
you don't get to nutshell gallery rules. *I* do!
haha. deny what i said then! i bet you can't put your beer down quick enough to approve those noodz. (cupcakez especially ;))

rave23 - sorry mate, what are you on about? you posted a link to the upload page? am i missing something here? :)

No, like there seem to be some people asking about where they can find the link to upload pictures. So maybe it could be added to make that clear, to help people to get there :)

i see. :)

only one person has asked that in this thread. the usual reason people can't find it is cos they haven't read the FAQ with respect to becoming a bluelighter.

i will defer to the lounge mods if they feel the need to change their FAQ. cheers.

These rules suck period... why are there these ridiculous "max 3 pills" in each photo? i could understand if some schmuck uploaded 1000 blister packs in a duffelbag but not even a blister or 2? I have a pic of 2 blisters of Ketodur (Ketobemidon) thats VERY rare and i think many in here would like to see them.. cant you make an exception?

hell im dying to see that pills:) but it doesnt really matter how many pills in one pic imo. just a few pills is fine for me:)

^^ dealing with by PM.

(and by 'dealing' i mean in the support way ;))