Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting codeine & metabolisation...

h-90 said:
Panadeine Frote is S4** (30/500)

Oops, couldn't remember if it was 4 or 8... Lucky I DID remember when I sat those exams :\

Yes, codeine when in combination with another substance of less than or equal to 30mg is S4. Otherwise codeine is S8 as a drug of addition. I remembered the last bit *sigh*

Im keen to try rikodeine. Say i need about 200-230mg codeine + 50mg promethazine to get where i want to be. By the judgement on here lets say DHC is twice as effective as codeine. How would i go with 200mg DHC (ie 100ml). Would the laxative effect caused be bearable? wouldnt something like imodium stop that?

also what does it taste like haha. I have no problem jugging 700mg worth of DXM containing syrup (barely noticable nausea etc) but drinking the codeine extraction usually makes me gag. I end up with 2 shots (70ml) worth for about 16-18 pills so its conc. and it tastes shit

phase_dancer said:
An interesting side line; structurally speaking, heroin is closer to codeine than to morphine.
Totally unrelated, but I believe homebake heroin was especially popular in New Zealand particularly in the 80's and is commonly synthesized from codeine obtained from CWE. However, I could be wrong - but couldn't we all? ;)

^ No, you are correct Ashley. Homebake heroin was a big problem in NZ during the 70's and 80's and from what I remember codeine used was generally sourced via OTC products. I believe it was also prevalent in Western Australia 10 or more years ago. Reports were that the widely distributed "Heroin Starter Packs" contained homebake H and a sharps kit.

dtasrt_lk said:
Im keen to try rikodeine. Say i need about 200-230mg codeine + 50mg promethazine to get where i want to be. By the judgement on here lets say DHC is twice as effective as codeine. How would i go with 200mg DHC (ie 100ml). Would the laxative effect caused be bearable? wouldnt something like imodium stop that?

also what does it taste like haha. I have no problem jugging 700mg worth of DXM containing syrup (barely noticable nausea etc) but drinking the codeine extraction usually makes me gag. I end up with 2 shots (70ml) worth for about 16-18 pills so its conc. and it tastes shit

200mg of DHC is the same as 400mg of codeine. 100ml of Rikodiene contains less Sorbitol than the amount you can take in a day, you won't get a laxative effect from 100ml.

Tastes like strawberrys.