• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Tincture (rectal) - experienced - I feel like an ass!

Growfh

Ex-Bluelighter
I have a good deal of experience trying to absorb salvia through my mucous membranes, and it has never worked for me.

Previously I've tried up to a quarter ounce of leaves, a whole gram of 10x, and a half bottle of salvia tincture. (at different times)

No results.

So that left me with a half bottle of tincture. I remember reading on the entheology.org forums a trip report where someone put some salvia extract in their ass and was completely blown out of the water for 2.5 hours or so, and I remembered this old sublime bootleg where Bradely Nowell talked about making marijuana tea and putting it in his anus with a turkey baster and how he said it was the strongest way to take a drug besides injecting.

So I decided the time had come for me to take a drug via my butthole.

I dilluted the bottle of tincture to 50% strength, laid on my back in the bathroom, took a dropperful, and placed the tip of the pipette right on my butthole. The pipette tip had been flamed to the point where it was nice round glass, not like a lethal cookie cutter or anything.

I took a moment to imagine what my family would think if they somehow saw me like this, and then pushed the pipette about 1/4" into myself and squeezed. I was expecting it to burn like hell, but instead there was just a noticable pressure sensation. Without looking at what I was doing, I sucked up another dropperful (or so I thought) and put it in myself.

After about four more of these, I noticed the level in the bottle wasn't declining, and I had to fart. I had just been putting farts in my ass because the liquid was going into the pipette bulb, and air was going into my butt!

So I let rip, and started again.

This time I made sure to angle the pipette downwards, and when the alcohol hit my sensitive membranes, GODDAMN! 8o It really stung. I reconsidered whether any high would be worth this degredation + pain, and got up to go on the toilet and shit it out. However, within a few seconds the pain had gone from near unbearable to just feeling like maybe there was a lit charcoal briquette in my anus. I put in the last 13 dropperfuls and the pain level dropped to slight discomfort.

Next came the dilemma of where to lay down for the experience. I was worried that I'd crap out a salvia/poo mixture if I really got caught up in the trip, so my bed was out of the question. I lay down on a towel on my carpeting, rested my head on my pillow, and started to meditate. I meditated for 45 minutes until I realized that nothing was going to happen. :X 8)

I guess I'll stick to smoking 20x

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
\/ I'm glad some good came from this debacle \/

Last edited:
This bit killed me, I'm still in tears " I had just been putting farts in my ass ".

I took a moment to imagine what my family would think if they somehow saw me like this

oh God man, that made me laugh so much

nice report :)

Growfh said:
I meditated for 45 minutes until I realized that nothing was going to happen. :X 8)

That sucks!

But everything before it is humorously amusing =D

This isnt really even a trip report, but it further confirms my suspicions that Grofth is a fucking dumbass, who should not be allowed to handle powerful drugs. Wheres Mean Girl when you need her?

Hmm... I never even saw this.

Sorry Growfh, if you exist in another incarnation... but without an experience resulting from your anal adventures, this doesn't belong in the Trip Reports forum ;)

Also, some advice for the future... alcohol on any tender membranes is going to hurt and possibly do damage. So alcohol in the bum is a definite no-no.

This thread is worth saving because it could save someone a lot of discomfort and help them conserve their substances if they were contemplating trying salvia via this route.

There is precious little info on the subject.

this is the funniest thing and I seriously lmao. It must take alot of talent to put farts in your ass, hahaha

Hey I have some 40x extract leftovers, don't really feel like smoking it, do you think that plugging it will work?

Judging from this report showing no effects from a tincture.... I would say it's unlikely.

But thanks for digging up this blast from the past. =D

I've tried bucally after rehydrating dried leaves (no effect) and sublingual tincture (no effect) and bucally fresh leaves (strong effects.) Dunno how people get effects from the prior two; I must have m doing something wrong

I tried this once with Salvia tincture. Like Xorkoth said....I burned my rectum and it was awful. I felt really stupid and was to embarrassed to tell anyone what I had done

I just don't wanna waste the poor thing. Must be around 0.2g maybe. I can get a good hit vaporizing it, but would prefer the longer duration of an alternate ROA. I could try and report back. But if everyone agrees on the fact that it will not work, then I'll just vape it and have a short blast.

Must have been 10 years since I smoked salvia for the last time!