• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The Big & Dandy Psychedelics of the Future Thread

5-AcOs are good contenders for something to be active. Also Fastandbulbous, do they have to have oxygen at the 4 or 5 to be active? 5-Me-DMT and 5-Me-MiPT seem to be active.

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/5Me_DMT.htm

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pharmacology/5-me-dmt.txt

Also, the following paper...

"Hallucinogenic agents as discriminative stimuli: a correlation with serotonin receptor affinities" by Glennon RA, Young R, Rosecrans JA, Kallman MJ has some information.

I don't know how reliable that human data above is, but it was at Rhodium if that means anything. ALso, you suggested a vinyl group at the 4 could make for a likely active compound so I'm confused.

I would like to see some dissociative ketones or analogues. Something just like ketamine, except legal(ish) :cool:

Escaline honestly doesn't sound that interesting. 2C-D didn't sound that interesting either, but it also didn't have complaints about the nature of the trip in every entry, as escaline does. AL sounds much better to me, and IP after that. Also, a fluorinated mescaline sounds tasty.

How would you fluorinate mescaline? :S
As in, what carbon atom would the F('s) be attached to?

Last edited by a moderator:
3,5-dimethoxy-4-trifluoromethyl-PEA was what I was thinking. Should not be to difficult to make and I cannot fathom why it would not be active.

^ I'd be much more interested in Desoxy... Also, I'd REALLY like to see MEM. But I'd also really HATE to see it made illegal.

Last edited:
From PiHKAL:
"A mescaline analogue with a bromo atom in place of the 4-methoxyl group is an analogue of mescaline in exactly the same way that DOB (a very potent am-phetamine) is an analog of TMA-2 (the original trisubstituted amphetamine). This analogue, 3,5-dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine, has been found to be a most effective serotonin agonist, and it is a possibility that it could be a most potent phenethylamine. But, as of the present time, it has never been assayed in man."

Interesting. Hey, what do you know, 3,5-dimethoxy-benzaldehyde :)... *ponders*

That's the alpha-methyl (ie. amphetamine) version, not the PEA.

I just read in new scientist theyve isolated a chemical in male saliva that is better at killing pain than morphine ( I think it activates some natural painkiller in the body or something? :S cant remember exactly)

I'm not sure if it causes the euphoria, but if it did, I would love for an extraction technique to turn my spit into drugs!

Not really an RC I guess. . but would be cool!

Well, from what shulgin wrote, 5-MeO-DALT sounds like it sound be very interesting, as well as the other substitutions such as 4-Ho-DALT and especially 4-AcO-DALT.

MattPsy said:
Since this is now RC's in general, not just Tryps...

For going for pure super-rediculously-potent stakes, I suggest the following :) :

spPEAdev.gif

For the reasons I mentioned earlier, very likely inactive. An isopropyl is not a good ring substiuent, from what I understand.
Ha, that looks cool, but I'll bet an arm on the square ring making it unstable as fuck.

Psychedelics_r_best said:
5-MeO-DALT sounds like it sound be very interesting

Not very, ime. Pretty subtle, that one, with that typical 5-MeO tryptaminey metallic overtone, yet mild even at 30-40mg, left me mildly pleasured due to sensory enhancement and a bit unfocused and flexible, easily interested in things, but interest fleeting as little involvement developed on my part. Suddenly over when I start wondering "hey, where's the peak?" easy ride, charming on its own way but not a full-blown mindblowing psychedelic.

(-)-2-ß-Carbomethoxy-3-ß-(4-fluorophenyl)tropane naphthalenedisulfonate (CFT, WIN-35428 ) or CFT is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor structurally similar to cocaine. It is around 3-10x more potent than cocaine and lasts around 7 times longer based on animal studies.
cftba7.gif
FAB, care to throw in any suggestions as to what is so prohibitive about this synth?

AcidRain said:
I just read in new scientist theyve isolated a chemical in male saliva that is better at killing pain than morphine ( I think it activates some natural painkiller in the body or something? :S cant remember exactly)

I'm not sure if it causes the euphoria, but if it did, I would love for an extraction technique to turn my spit into drugs!

Not really an RC I guess. . but would be cool!

of course its a research chemical...unless you guys can find all that information that i couldnt. i hardly know what it is.